• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

Well friends are upset I copiped that

Because they were singing a song about the three little pigs. Because I want perfectly filin counter toes harmonizing with long horn pig god 4⃣2⃣0⃣ 3⃣6⃣5⃣#⃣

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Depressed t-rex gets even more depressed knowing he can't hit the bong one last time thanks to his tiny arms, as the meteors loom overhead. After a brief moment of respite, he finds peace for the first time in his life. Tiny arms and tiny brains burn all the same.

Mully

Snuggy, I'm super jealous you have the opportunity to camp out and be introspective, but I'm nervous it may be too much. You've got someone to speak with locally?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Stoned dinosaur
oX8DXtN.jpg
Done.
The silver haired girl from the grocery store.
Veto.

Accepting requests.

hoggert

his dick

is a bong

im going to draw something tomorrow once i get my tablet hooked up

edit whow two first post page posts in a row shit

hoggert

Snugs, thats a great video. really digging the vertical movement on the reals.

Just wanted to apologize for being a mess again. Finding out the buddy + marriage+ being a cheating ass kinda made me a sad fuck tonight.

I will post pics of me and friends posing in front of a random harley with froyo and head bands and leather ltomorrow

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm not that big or macho at all but don't underestimate my ability to throw down. I've body slammed and dominated dudes when the situation has called for it. I got this aggression and physical ability from my dads side but then a meek peacefullness from my moms side.

I used to have to protect a friend who people would always pick on at parties and shit. I would throw his tormentors face down into the dirt and wouldn't let go till they said sorry. Good times.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Changed into hooded garbs. Feeling like game of thrones spoiler, I'll pm if you want. Any yall have plants v zombies? We should be playing this shit togeth. While Burial the god plays.

I will always protect you.

Hollycat

Okay gaf,

Let's see how well I can manage my alcohol. I've never been drunk before. I have four small bottles of merlot and two different wines. I'm already done with the first bottle of merlot, and halfway through the second.

Gotta love that warm feeling!

I am also eating alfredo pizza, if that is relavant/\

Edit: three bottles of merot down.

ZeroRay

Haven't seen an episode. From my observation of the promos, it seems to be an anime written by anime nerds. Not the super icky oogie-boogie kawaii-desu kind of anime nerd though. You know, the other kind.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just can't do anime. Went out for a few after night job. It's p tarded here imo tbh. Closing time soon but I'm kinda psyched to go home and play some PVZ w/ DM and my growler in the fridge. We need a goto DT PS4 game...it could be Space Lords but I don't have it yet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Been putting in work developing the first official lord snuggles party pl. It's some p next level shit tbh. This shit got me like

HVfJ7af.jpg

QNfGXsR.jpg

b7ae4RE.jpg

rF8TWaJ.jpg
rF8TWaJ.jpg

03FYyKf.jpg
03FYyKf.jpg

0BbE5Ck.jpg

m1tqvxm.jpg

woKB8Ad.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fair enough.

Once you start going up stairs on all fours you can't go back. It's so fast. I think I might start going everywhere on all fours like an animal. Twice the legs, twice as fast. 🐫🐪* two legged walking is some basic shit. I might be able to get to like 20 mph once I master the four leg gallop.

Why do they need two camel emojis

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Washed down a sleeping pill with beer. This girl I know wants to set me up with some other girl. She's grown and a teacher and shit. Don't think she'd be into cpn self destruct but atst maybe that's just what I need. Fuck this lifestyle. Fuck this shit into obliv. I need to be a real man.

Help me out here guys.

The Saint Laurent model I'm trying to hux with is sending me super mixed signals. She invites me over to her house tonight, but then acts super disinterested in everything I have to say, and when I was chatting with her and her two other french friends even later she was just on her phone the entire time even though I was having an active conversation with her other friends for like an hour. But then when she leaves to go to bed she kisses only her best friend and me on the cheek, even though we were with a couple other people.

So, like, what the fuck.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Washed down a sleeping pill with beer. This girl I know wants to set me up with some other girl. She's grown and a teacher and shit. Don't think she'd be into cpn self destruct but atst maybe that's just what I need. Fuck this lifestyle. Fuck this shit into obliv. I need to be a real man.
I'm on speaking terms with a certain 🌰 now, and part of me is actually going this time it will be different while the rest of me is going 😐 c'mon son.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm on speaking terms with a certain 🌰 now, and part of me is actually going this time it will be different while the rest of me is going 😐 c'mon son.
Danger zone: procede with caution. 💣🚶💣

Acrid be sure to post that fire here. 🔥

arab

Fair enough.

Once you start going up stairs on all fours you can't go back. It's so fast. I think I might start going everywhere on all fours like an animal. Twice the legs, twice as fast. 🐫🐪* two legged walking is some basic shit. I might be able to get to like 20 mph once I master the four leg gallop.

Why do they need two camel emojis

You can never have enough camel emoji

hoggert

i lived in a loft with a second floor with a 4' ceiling for a while. made for some scary drunk experiences because the stair case was the most jury rigged piece of shit ever. felt like i was going to die everytime i crawled up after a long night out. girl i was dating at the time hated it since she was like 6-6'2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom