• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

i lived in a loft with a second floor with a 4' ceiling for a while. made for some scary drunk experiences because the stair case was the most jury rigged piece of shit ever. felt like i was going to die everytime i crawled up after a long night out. girl i was dating at the time hated it since she was like 6-6'2

Damn, that must be awesome. My gf is 5'10 and I'd love for her to be taller.

hoggert

Damn, that must be awesome. My gf is 5'10 and I'd love for her to be taller.

It was nice to be able to hold hands without stooping over as most of the chicks I've dated have been much shorter then me. I dunno, it was alright. I've found most tall american girls have a complex about it so I guess I subconsciously didn't really think much about if anything was cool about it at the time lol

Get'sMad

it's sunday i'm hungover and drinking the hangover away and watching guys give each other brain injuries on tv

i just remembered when i came home loaded and stoned at like 4 am last night i went ran 3 miles before i passed out...god i'm a weirdo

hoggert

evan williams is garbage and you should never drink it unless you are too poor for Jack and if you are too poor for jack i dont know what to say to you unless you are me 😭 lol

Get'sMad

p cool night

chick i've been crushing on for awhile came over and we drank bloody marys and got stoned and made out for awhile 😎

feeling extremely blessed 😇

drunk!

also, i'm in way over my head. i was drunk last night, but me and the model are chill. the only issue is, she is a LEGIT model. like, she's walked for prada, and other designers. fuck, she's walked for kanye motherfuckin west! like, can i fix with a legit straight up model? look her up, isabelle nicolay. it's kind of intimidating, even for a guy like me.

Wool

drunk!

also, i'm in way over my head. i was drunk last night, but me and the model are chill. the only issue is, she is a LEGIT model. like, she's walked for prada, and other designers. fuck, she's walked for kanye motherfuckin west! like, can i fix with a legit straight up model? look her up, isabelle nicolay. it's kind of intimidating, even for a guy like me.

LisaVergerght.jpg

Her? That is pretty intimidating.

drunk!

what's so special about you?

drunk!

I heard she lurks gaf so maybe she will see your post.

What I'm trying to understand is how Wool can have the name of the girl and still find the wrong pic?

It's like me telling him to go find a picture of Bruce Willis and he comes back with Bruce Lee. Yikes.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hey guys, hope you're all doing alright. I'm still unemployed but I'm making strides.

edit: by strides I mean applying everywhere and getting nothing in return.

=}

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Luck of the draw. Chance. He's not talking about leprechauns and shit. More just it's often about being at the right place at the right time...or the wrong place at the wrong time. Such is life. 🎲

Minus_Me

Elo,

1. Incorporate yourself as a small business.
2. Learn to expertly read contract requests on www.fbo.gov
3. Find a contact that can get you to Sofex Jordan 2015
4. Contacts at sofex can put you in touch with Rosoboron export.
5. Scan fbo.gov for contracts you're conformable with
7. ????
8. Profit

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Luck of the draw. Chance. He's not talking about leprechauns and shit. More just it's often about being at the right place at the right time...or the wrong place at the wrong time. Such is life. ��

fuck that shit

Elo,

1. Incorporate yourself as a small business.
2. Learn to expertly read contract requests on www.fbo.gov
3. Find a contact that can get you to Sofex Jordan 2015
4. Contacts at sofex can put you in touch with Rosoboron export.
5. Scan fbo.gov for contracts you're conformable with
7. ????
8. Profit

My head just exploded.

hoggert

take anything that isn't too horrible as lay over

I just accepted a temp job that pays like shit and has set off every red flag I have because it's better than drinking pbr and 11 buck fifths for another month

Also, I guess it looks better on your resume and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom