• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Manny, we all make sacrifices. MiDNites had to sacrifice his matching username/avatar combination in order to show off his waifu. You have to get a job at Starbucks.

Well, given how seemingly inept you are at matching a name and a photo. I felt it was a constant insult to you to have to view a successful combination of the two.

Get'sMad

had another pleasant night w/ the lady

smoking a bowl out on the back patio having some deep ass thoughts while really feelin this autumnal equinox

🌜

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OMG it's Fall. My fave time of the year. 🍁 I don't know if this one will be very nice but in the past it's always been the most exciting and eventful season, plus the best weather for clothing and pumpkin shit and all that.

Get'sMad

🎃

fall is the greatest...it understands me like no other season and this one is already off to a nice start.

i'm so hyped to be wearing a hoodie while biking around over dead leaves listening to depressing yet hopeful music

😇

Wool

I'm like 80% sure he's actually some sort of bot. Josh please post again if you're a real boy. 👶

He's been waiting a long time to make his move. Bots hate going through the account approval process.

I say we make helpfuljosh the next OP

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa was listening to its all the same a mix by Snuggler while riding a bike to work and basically I'm really cool 😎

hoggert

at my new job i spend the entire day in the basement with zero service 💩

really dont know much I like it. Place seems cool, coworkers seem alright, just something feels "off" and I'm usually the sort of dude that's lost in the wonder/nervousness of a new place. So weird, we shall see.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Black hoodie over black framed glasses, shrowded in black, and a black shirt and a black disposition from a black heart. All black everything. ◼️◼️◼️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
God Damn got my day started with with some cat cuddlin 👌

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got woke up this morning by DM biting my neck. He's supposed to be my friend but instead he literally tried to murder me in my sleep. 😭

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I quote smoking cigs on the reg 2.5 years ago (FUCK, how has it been that long) but I smoke plenty when I drink so I'm basic a p/t smoker still. 🚬 😖💨

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yes. ❄🍗

Known tons of people who've talked up quitting, made a big deal out of it then failed miserably . Multiple times. I just stopped. Didn't tell anyone, didn't come up with a plan, I just crushed what I had and told myself that I didn't need them, I only wanted them. Wouldn't say it's easy but atst it's just a matter of will. I've smoked like five sober cigs since then.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I went cold turkey after a 2 pack a day habit. It helps that my gf also quit completely.

Yes. ❄🍗

Known tons of people who've talked up quitting, made a big deal out of it then failed miserably . Multiple times. I just stopped. Didn't tell anyone, didn't come up with a plan, I just crushed what I had and told myself that I didn't need them, I only wanted them. Wouldn't say it's easy but atst it's just a matter of will. I've smoked like five sober cigs since then.
You guys are awesome. I need to quit dip.

Minus_Me

As much as I love smoking, at some point you gotta just be real with yourself on the damage you're causing.

As for alcohol abuse...

Get'sMad

damn snuggs you quit around the same time as I did and did it p much the exact same way too (i'll be 3 years cig free the 2nd week of January).

��

tho I haven't had a single one since...i'm too scared i'd be back even if I have a random one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So this was pretty moving.
Roy from the Frame Shoppe next door framed a block print I made over the summer.
Look at it! Thats me! So professional and cool. I've never had anything professionally framed before. It's not mine to keep. Roy framed it to put in his home, but he brought it in today to show me!

3kxb0GJ.jpg

Its a lino print in akua ink on a sheet of cream rives BFK. :eek: That one is actually very so slightly screwed up but I kinda like it. When I was pressing it out the sheet slid ever so slightly so you'll see the image aberrate towards the bottom. IDK, seeing it cheered me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom