• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just gotta strap my boots and find the keys to my starship.

Gvaz

Banned
fairly fairly fucked

neighbor came down and was like WANT SOME WEED

then we talked about lsd and drank alcohol

then we smoked

then his wife? kissed my cheek and she was falling down so he took her home.

ive been here 9 months and ive never met these people

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
4:05 AM here. Never fell asleep. Pulling an all nighter but watched MGS2 in-depth 18+hour story marathon instead of studying which is why I pulled an all-nighter.

Managed to avoid drowning.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
20 piece chicken mcnugget does not really taste that good sober in the middle of the day on Tuesday.

In fact it kind of sucks balls and I feel gross for eating that.

0LO81S8.gif

Get'sMad

damn...one of my best bros who quit smoking cigs around the exact same time I did almost 3 years ago now just started back up again the other week smh

like we didn't quit as a together let's be supportive of each other non smoking bros thing, it was just kind of a coincidence. since being an ex smoker I haven't been one to shame or make my smoker friends feel bad, i really don't care tbh....but i feel like I lost a solid bro to keep me company in the bar as everyone else steps outside to light up.

Minus_Me

In a condo with six other units. It feels very communal and fun. Had a little party today to meet and greet. People look fun and there's a great couple I think well make great friends with.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wish since Facebook owned IG I could use tindr with my IG account but it still requires FB.. why does it require FB? Does it pull all your data?

idk. btw im getting drunk. today was just too insane. i drank one beer and now im on beer four and havent eaten and dont give a FUCK

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I'm getting drnk for the first time in a few nights. It's okay. Things have been difficult lately on all fronts.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
yeah

it sucks but i guess its kinda useful for the fact i can pretty much search a match on facebook instantly and make sure they're a real person!

Thats what I figured for sure. Ihad the app installed on phone forever. but I just dont have an FB account. :[

It sucks because OKC is really the only service I feel comfortable on and its really just not lining up with what I'm looking for. OKC is more for teens/early20s... its also a lot like myspace.

i like more regimented networks because they don't allow for "expression" when the site exists to facilitiate face to face meetups.... you dont want to express yourself in your profile. your profile is just a means to get face to face

tindr has alwasys seemed cool because from the outside it seems like the service thats "yeah i want to meet you in person asap or gtfo"
.... its more real.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sometimes my job is like im a bouncer at a club but the club is an art store and the college girls are woman on retirement

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
more like a 20 minute phonecall asking i've personally vetted our products made in china

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My legs hurt. Think I pulled bth hamstrings. 🐖

An hour till I go home and drink more beer and play DSTNY or PVZ.

Wool

I've been hearing a lot about this "Destiny" video game.

Can I play with you guys on PS3 or do I need something else? I don't have a Playstation Move controller yet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
WWJD?

What
Would
Jtwo
Do?
Soundcloud. 🎶
Pet VL.🐈
Dream of the digiverse.👾
💭🌰
Deal with art store stresses with a calm resolve.🎨😤
Dankness. 💨
Follow the travelers light. 🙌

at the point in college where my bad time management is really starting to be an issue. waking up at five am tomorrow to finish an essay. wish i had adderal.

on the bright side, i'm 99% positive that the model is in to me. tomorrow i'm gonna invite her to watch a paul thomas anderson film with me. any suggestions as to which one?

Wool

at the point in college where my bad time management is really starting to be an issue. waking up at five am tomorrow to finish an essay. wish i had adderal.

on the bright side, i'm 99% positive that the model is in to me. tomorrow i'm gonna invite her to watch a paul thomas anderson film with me. any suggestions as to which one?

Nah, go Richard Linklater. You could marathon Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, and Before Midnight. That could segue into a conversation where you plan out the rest of your lives together. # of kids, place to live, etc.

J. Bravo

HOLY FUCK ROYALS. IM GNNA SOMKE THE FATTEST BOWL AND BE HIGH TOMORROW AT WORK.

waking up in 6ish hours. probably will be late just cuz.

ROYALSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm drunk and bought that mordor game. Does it have two player? Have to stay in three nights to make up for it. My cat Dm is going insane. 😫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom