• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This dude convinced me to come with him to get food. Drank like a million coffees but could barely touch my food. I hate food. He disappeared I think my story about ripping my penis scared him off.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dont think I have it in me to get into a fight, but If I did I would prob destroy. But now I also have multiple parties volunteering to back me up. Dudes vowing to destroy anyone who bothers me. It's weird, it's just me. #untouchable

blacked out last night. last thing i remember is asking the model to hang out, and her telling me she would later on. hope i didn't completely fuck everything up.

I got way too drunk during Great American Beer Fest in Denver last night. I didn't even go to the event there were just to many vendors giving out beer and tons of drink deals.

I drank every beer from Revolution brewing and won a pinball tourney totally wasted!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I drank six wheat beers and fell asleep watching Star Trek on my iPad.

Wool

This dude convinced me to come with him to get food. Drank like a million coffees but could barely touch my food. I hate food. He disappeared I think my story about ripping my penis scared him off.

Eating food is almost as big of a waste of time as sleeping. I've been eating oatmeal everyday recently. No flavor, no fat, no salt, just the very minimum amount of nourishment to get through the day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Been living off of pb&j bagels. The jelly is a bit too fanciful, I should cut it out of the meal. Still adding flavors like one of those pathetic food-eaters.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Being high all the time is a lot different than being drunk all the time. Its a lot more work.

Being high all the time is a lot different than being drunk all the time. Its a lot more work.

Yep, I was a daily smoker for years. I prefer drinking big time. The only plus to smoking is you can go to work and continue daily activities.

I gave up smoking because I'm already in a relationship with beer and bad decisions.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
drinking is literally the worst thing in the entire world though

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, I drank last night and probably will a bit tonight too.

I was just marvelling at all the chores and little projects I got done today, when I was drinking I just everything slide. Now I'm gettin' it done. Smoking is also a lot messier than drinking. You gotta soak everything in alcohol all the time and deal with ash and vaped bud. Its a lot to deal with.

Nah, I drank last night and probably will a bit tonight too.

I was just marvelling at all the chores and little projects I got done today, when I was drinking I just everything slide. Now I'm gettin' it done. Smoking is also a lot messier than drinking. You gotta soak everything in alcohol all the time and deal with ash and vaped bud. Its a lot to deal with.

If you wanna do it right it is very messy, I agree. I always liked to keep all my pieces pristine.

Also always grinding up fresh shit. It was just too much.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a powerdrill connected to a hario burr grinder so I can demolish grams upon grams into vapable kief powder. My Ploom vaporizer works better with finely particulated matter.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
smokin weed is a boss thing to do IMO
[man levitating in business suit]

CLDQPee.jpg

smokin weed is a boss thing to do IMO
[man levitating in business suit]

It is man, to be honest I truly just didn't really enjoy the effects much which I know is weird to most people.

I'm an energetic kind of guy and even when I would get strains that were supposed to be "creative, energetic" type of stuff I just wanted to watch movies and hang out lol.

When I drink I want to work outside, clean the house and in general turn up.

Mully

I'm really thinking about heading to Kiev a month before the one year anniversary of the Ukrainian Revolution.

I don't speak Ukrainian or Russian, but I think my efforts would set me apart from most job candidates when I graduate.

Get'sMad

can't decide if i'm drinking tonight or not...trying to just do either fri/sat or sat/sun drinking on the weekends these days. the lady i've been seeing lately has to work like mad this weekend so she's not hanging tonight and my regular drinking bro is out of town.

i'll probably cave and start hitting the vodka in around an hour.

Get'sMad

cocaine would be like the greatest drug ever if not for the price, the comedown/general awfulness for you and the people who do it.

other than that it rules

I'm more into downers than uppers

i thought i would be like this too before I had really tried more drugs in my late teens early 20s because of my anxiety but every time I'm on an upper it completely disappears. love me some adderall.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang bro I bought two (2) 32oz Corona Familiars and six (6) 7oz Corona Extras. Its like an of mice and men situation over here.

Boy howdy to have some thigns to lay down.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I want to drink 2nite or more specifically just not go home but it seems like a bad idea since I been out draining my funds and life force the past few nights already. Plus I know I'll be going out 2morrow and five nites in a row seems a little excessive. Still sitting at home at night is the worst.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished cooking my lunch for tomorrow. Anyone want to play Destiny?

Get'sMad

whats for lunch tomorrow snuggs?

also stop talking about playing these fancy PS4 games...still holding out until Feb for Bloodborne 😈

RiverBed

Banned
Spaghetti and vodka for two weeks straight. Ask me anything about the universe (macro/micro/natural world/human hisory). Go on, ask.

I know shit.

I don't know shit about art/sports/literature/music/feely things though. >_<'

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've drank one 7oz corona whch you can drink in a single gulp, one 32oz corona familiar and now I'm working on my second familiar.

Riverbed talk to me about the radiosphere plz

Minus_Me

Spaghetti and vodka for two weeks straight. Ask me anything about the universe (macro/micro/natural world/human hisory). Go on, ask.

I know shit.

I don't know shit about art/sports/literature/music/feely things though. >_<'

Explain to me what an up Quark is please.

Fuck it, opened another bottle of wine.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Like three good gulps combined into one swig sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom