• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

found out im gonna spend halloween in venezuela on a costumed concert of my GF's band

pretty psyched

this beer is warm

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been listening to the positive vibes mix this week. Good stuff.

Qasiel

Last night of work then I'm heading to the coast with my brother for the weekend. Surfing, chilling and drinking (lots of drinking) is on the cards and its gonna be so sweet.

Get'sMad

so when I left for work this morning there was a power outage and I had to open up the garage door manually and when I was closing it from the outside after backing out the car I got 3 of my fingers caught between 2 of the garage door panels on its way down.

no broken bones, but my right index, middle and ring fingers got smashed p good.... I have to use the damn track pad with my left hand and I can't type for shit.

really wish I still had some vicodins right now

J. Bravo

got in my guys car to get some weed, and he had two pounds. he said that 1 pound was accounted for already. and each bag had an ounce. and most of the ounces were in 2 or 3 nugs tops. ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol i have like two pounds of weeed just sitting in a bowl on my desk and have no idea what to do with and 3 more plants to harvest

seriously, there is a lot of weed around me right now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
anne hathaways spaceman haircut is making me SWOOOOON

J. Bravo

Got pineapple express and magic Jack waiting for me after this bowl of Jack herer.

Basically I only smoke weed that qualifies as "kush". And I get 4.5 grams for 50 now. I love my dealer.

Get'sMad

I'm actually growing my hair out, gonna go hippy.

hell yeah

i was rockin the hitler youth shit the last few years but i grew it out this year beginning in like jan/feb and everyone loves it...chicks, dudes, dogs, cats grandmas, grandpas, etc......

Wool

hell yeah

i was rockin the hitler youth shit the last few years but i grew it out this year beginning in like jan/feb and everyone loves it...chicks, dudes, dogs, cats grandmas, grandpas, etc......

Yeah but does it take v. much maintenance? I need to be on-the-go. If I can't get out of bed and leave the house in under 5 minutes I need to make changes.

Get'sMad

Yeah but does it take v. much maintenance? I need to be on-the-go. If I can't get out of bed and leave the house in under 5 minutes I need to make changes.

i've actually found having medium/longer hair easier for maintenance than shorter cuts...granted as long as you go in at some point while growing it out to get trimmed and shaped correctly.

takes longer to shampoo and condition but I only do that once a week and just rinse with water for every other shower.

Get'sMad

after a lifetime of being a morning shower person i've become a convert to the night shower life over the last year and don't think i'll ever go back

also i'm stoned and PBS is showing an episode of Nature on penguins and they put in a camera equipped robot penguin to spy on the colony and the penguins are just looking at it like this
homer-and-apu-picture.png

Wool

after a lifetime of being a morning shower person i've become a convert to the night shower life over the last year and don't think i'll ever go back

also i'm stoned and PBS is showing an episode of Nature on penguins and they put in a camera equipped robot penguin to spy on the colony and the penguins are just looking at it like this
homer-and-apu-picture.png

I'd like to send a camera equipped robot version of myself to all of my obligations tomorrow.

tumblr_m69xyz8CV31rtr3kno1_500.jpg

Marge becomes a robot, and something happens doo doo doo doo doo

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've tried night showering and it still feels like you're increasingly filthy thru the next day. It's like only brushing your teeth at night.👄

kehs

Banned
Snuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs

Hi

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
fuck im drunk and i got a fat bowl to smoke

i got to shower at night since i get filthy at my job, dont shower in the morning unless i dont work that day cause fuck i dont got enough towels to shower twice a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom