• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

24 just short and thick.

I'm white but this music is too white for me. White people hard rock music is p lame.

white people hard rock is lame, there has to be some sort of blues, soul, funk, and/or jazz influence for it to be worth a damn.

Straight up white dude rock is garbage.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
white people hard rock is lame, there has to be some sort of blues, soul, funk, and/or jazz influence for it to be worth a damn.

Straight up white dude rock is garbage.
Most of white pop/ cutting edge culture is just a bastardized adoption of the culture that vanguarded that shit.

Booshka

Most of white pop/ cutting edge culture is just a bastardized adoption of the cultures that vanguarded that shit.

agreed, my dad got me into fusion jazz and blues, and most of that shit jams harder than any goober white dudes could ever imagine.

15 mins next to the jets of my freezer for this 40 of Mickey's made it tasty as fuck, I like it frosty.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hour left at the bar but three deuces at home. 2nite is a nite of drinking. @Jtwo I played a lot of DSTNY 2day. P hooked now. I think m'lord is almost lvl 14 now.

Get'sMad

I started kinda late for a Saturday because I thought I was going to go out tonight so I held off on the afternoon drankin'

just getting caught up right now..slammin some ice cold high lifes and some shots of vodka

Wool

I like that regular Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

My roommate is out of town for a couple nights and he left 3/4 of a bottle of mead in the fridge. It's really sweet. I tried it when he was here. Is mead the same as other booze where I shouldn't drink it if it isn't mine, or is it one those things that anyone can help themselves to?

Booshka

I like that regular Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

My roommate is out of town for a couple nights and he left 3/4 of a bottle of mead in the fridge. It's really sweet. I tried it when he was here. Is mead the same as other booze where I shouldn't drink it if it isn't mine, or is it one those things that anyone can help themselves to?

Ask your roommate, or replace exactly what you drink. Never drink another man's alcohol without permission or replacement, I learned this recently.

Mead is relatively cheap, unless it's a $600 bottle or something.

I'm guilty of drinking a former roommate's bottle of gin while he was gone for a few days. Never paid him back, still feel a little sorry for it.

Minus_Me

I go to a meadery every time we have maple sugar shack season in Quebec. They got offended last year at how much me and my entourage drank.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit I'm gonna start spouting Star Trek bullshit to QTs as I process their purchase this week

compressing signal flow

*beep*

Get'sMad

lol mead

i remember visiting my buddy in Boulder when he was going to CU in the early/mid 00's and there was a hilarious mead fad going on there at the time

kehs

Banned
I was supposed to go to a "party" earlier, but I bailed cause I can't deal with more than three people at a time.

Minus_Me

lol mead

i remember visiting my buddy in Boulder when he was going to CU in the early/mid 00's and there was a hilarious mead fad going on there at the time

Mead goes really well with the typical Cabanes à sucres meal.

beautyshot-repas.jpg

Booshka

I was supposed to go to a "party" earlier, but I bailed cause I can't deal with more than three people at a time.

Being at a party doesn't mean having to deal with more than three people at a time, most parties are combinations of multiple groups of 3-5 people conversing anyway. Find the appropriate group, mingle and drink the night away.

An ex of mine was - and still is - crazy for mead. But then she usually does coke afterwards and it always got messy.

Sometimes in my weaker moments I still miss those nights.

kehs

Banned
Being at a party doesn't mean having to deal with more than three people at a time, most parties are combinations of multiple groups of 3-5 people conversing anyway. Find the appropriate group, mingle and drink the night away.

The background noise just grinds my brain.

Minus_Me

An ex of mine was - and still is - crazy for mead. But then she usually does coke afterwards and it always got messy.

Sometimes in my weaker moments I still miss those nights.

A coked up girlfriend is pretty amazing. I mean as long as she doesn't have a problem or wtv.

A coked up girlfriend is pretty amazing. I mean as long as she doesn't have a problem or wtv.

She was awesome, most of the time. A demon in bed. But then she started getting violent. Not towards me, but busted walls and broken windshields got to be pretty tell-tale.

Minus_Me

Is that pork and beans? I've got pork and beans in the kitchen.

Ham
Beans
Omelet
Cretons (similar to rillettes)
Boiled Potato
Little Sausages
Pea Soup
Assorted pickled stuff
Maple Syrup
Stuff on ham is pork rinds

A great meal to get wasted to.

Edit: I drank way too much.