• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

It's a good plan but what happens if she comes back with a boyfriend but dude is meh and you could rek him.

XS5LK.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
tonight i drank with a friend and learned he did time years and years ago for slinging coke

also that he's done literally every drug, including smoking heroin

well holy shit man

Acrid, somehow you know exactly what kind of music to post for a guy who's woken up at 4am hungover and unable to fall back asleep. Thanks for that.

J. Bravo

Well that was easy. Got fired at 1015 or so, and is 2pm and already have a job offer. Now I just need to figure out how to get clean pee in a week or two.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
High powered gettin it done lunch of broccoli almonds and bacon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Nah home cooked! It took me 20 minutes! Had to use two pans! It was intense.

J. Bravo

don't smoke, don't be near smoke. drink lots of water and stuff

yep. basically confining myself to my house since all my friends smoke (although my best friends won't smoke around me if i ask them not to), and drinking 2 gallons of water a day. pretty swaggy.

Gvaz

Banned
yep. basically confining myself to my house since all my friends smoke (although my best friends won't smoke around me if i ask them not to), and drinking 2 gallons of water a day. pretty swaggy.

also, prolly a good idea to exercise, help your body's metabolism kickstart

I think we all want to reach a point where we don't get on gaf anymore. Whether it's because we're too busy or our lives are so fulfilling going on a forum seems pointless.

Kind of like the end of Good Will Hunting where Ben Affleck shows up to Matt Damon's house and he's just not there anymore.

Minus_Me

I just post favorites.
Is that a rich Canadian sex act?

The range rover at the house I used to work at had one, never had to use them before because we used our cars regularly.

Canadian Winters :(

Just wondering what was better, plugging into the cigarette lighter or just directly on the battery. I've been using the lighter method but people told me it destroys the alternator /:

J. Bravo

fuck fuck fuck i have to do the drug screen by the 9th at 5pm cst. i'm so boned. drinking so much water right now, as if that even helps. i'm probably gonna get someone to agree to pee for me, test myself, and then end up having to borrow their pee. i only have to get below 50ng/dl or w/e. walgreens home test detects that so if i can pass the home test i'll be good. but i probably won't lol. my last smoke was sunday, and i have to take the test thursday...

Gvaz

Banned
fuck fuck fuck i have to do the drug screen by the 9th at 5pm cst. i'm so boned. drinking so much water right now, as if that even helps. i'm probably gonna get someone to agree to pee for me, test myself, and then end up having to borrow their pee. i only have to get below 50ng/dl or w/e. walgreens home test detects that so if i can pass the home test i'll be good. but i probably won't lol. my last smoke was sunday, and i have to take the test thursday...

how often and much do you smoke?

I think about the few women I've truly loved, and how they've all moved away and made lives for themselves. I think about me, here, a stain on their memories, and they've won.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think about the few women I've truly loved, and how they've all moved away and made lives for themselves. I think about me, here, a stain on their memories, and they've won.
I've only loved one woman one time once. But by the end there was more hate than love.

Wool

I think you can buy urine online. Just get the 1 day shipping. You'll make the money back with one day's pay.

I've never been piss tested before. It sounds like a bad way to start an employee/company relationship.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Left the bar to go drink on the beach but it was cold so I'm back and my two remaining beers are in the bushes for now. Due for a lifestyle change but in the meantime fuck it.

Been watchin this older dude all night spending hundos buying girls drinks and paying their tabs but no one wants 2 fuck him so far. Too bad you can't buy a better personality with all that money.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Covered in cats. DM keeps havng semi-non consensual relations with the girl cat. She can't get pregnant. Someone stole my pbr's from the bushes but tbh I'm better off. DM is my boy till the end

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got S on retainer, she seems cool. Other S is alright but lol fuck that. Also fuck ever talkin to J again. TBH kinda want E but I'lll let that sit on the back burner for now. T is next up. T could be cool but I dunno.

J. Bravo

Got S on retainer, she seems cool. Other S is alright but lol fuck that. Also fuck ever talkin to J again. TBH kinda want E but I'lll let that sit on the back burner for now. T is next up. T could be cool but I dunno.
Hey man I'm talking to a T as well!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't think I've ever been with a T before. Decided to start forcing myself to wake up in the morning. This 2pm shit is unacceptable. Set the alarm for 10:30 but 9am is even better. 😤

J. Bravo

I feel you on that one. if you can, get a prescription for some kind of ADD medicine. preferably vyvanse. that shit works. i woke up at 630, took it, and went back to sleep. woke back up at 745 feeling great and ready to go attack the day. this is after going to sleep at 130ish. with a coupon you can get from www.vyvanse.com, it's only $30/month. really makes you (well, me, anyways) productive and get shit done. i love it.

in other news, during my unemployment period, i'm back to playing maplestory, my world of warcraft for the last 11 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom