• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus_Me

Drugs are cool. I'm going for my second lsd trip soon. Coke I never got into. kids at my high school though, fuck me they loved thsat shit.

Drugs are cool. I'm going for my second lsd trip soon. Coke I never got into. kids at my high school though, fuck me they loved thsat shit.

Smoked weed 4 years straight, never tried anything else. Friends have acid, but I'd want to be in a comfortable place to do that.

Mully

I might bone a chick 15 years older than me tomorrow. I may just put a bed together for her. I'm kinda excited about it simply because there's a small chance something other than putting a bed together might happen.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I kissed her but she's gone. We kissed a lot but m'lord DM says words are wind and feeling are fleeting like the wind

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This girl tbh seemed special don't even wanna fuck w the details. Kisses. Kissed her and held her. but for now death grips and plants vs zombies.

Getsmad I can't see those damned symbols on this mobile browser.

I am really missing that coked-up ex right now.

But then do I miss her just for the physical, or the personal?

helped my friend hit on an actress from pretty little liars for most of the night. came home and immediately started talking to the only other girl i'd hook up with in my dorm besides the model. got her number, gonna go shopping with her later. all in all, fantastic night.

oh, and inherent vice is really, really, really good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wasted last night. Drank two deuces when I got home, but have no recollection of it. Can't really remember what that girl I made out w looked like either but it doesn't really matter. Prob not gonna text her anyways. Why bother? Also made some dude so mad he slapped drink off the table but we ended up hugging it out. Interesting night.

4 straight nights getting wasted with little sleep... holy shit that was intense.

Now it's only you and me Engineering, only you and me. Time to focus on my studies.

Get'sMad

starting early today and watching 8 hours of television commercials..err NFL.

basically I just wanna be nice and drunk by like 4-5 and have plenty of time to hydrate up and be passed out by 8-9 so I can get plenty of sleep and be functional at work tomorrow.

J. Bravo

I asked my assistant manager if i could use him as a reference for a job application. his response? "Always man"

no doubt i'm gone from the job tomorrow. fucking bullshit but w/e. just what i need to move on and find a job that pays more than 8 fucking dollars per hour. here's hoping i don't have to get stuck at taco bell again tho haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Could you hook me up with a job at Taco Bell? I gotta start looking. Prob gonna go out any tonight even tho it's prob a bad idea, but fuck it. Car bombs and karoeke. Not like I gotta get up in the morning...or at all tomorrow. I could literally sleep for like forty hours and it wouldn't matter. 💤⌛️

had the strangest talk with the model today

she's going to london this weekend so i asked her if it was for work (i.e modeling). she said no, it was for a guy. she's thinking about doing a long distance relationship with him, though she's not sure if it will work out. she then proceeds to tell me, and i quote, "the issue is, i'm just so horny. i need like a way to let it out." and then asks me if i have seen any girls i was attracted to.

what the fuck.

J. Bravo

she's going to london this weekend so i asked her if it was for work (i.e modeling). she said no, it was for a guy. she's thinking about doing a long distance relationship with him, though she's not sure if it will work out. she then proceeds to tell me, and i quote, "the issue is, i'm just so horny. i need like a way to let it out." and then asks me if i have seen any girls i was attracted to.

what the fuck.

if you're not fucking her now you never will (or it will be a while)

have you done anything remotely sexual with her? kissed her?

Given the way you've described it she either wants to have casual sex with you and you totally missed the signal or she sees you as a totally nonsexual best friend who she can share these thoughts with.

kehs

Banned

what the fuck.

It's called being young. You're both (and your peers) saying stupid shit all the time.

if you're not fucking her now you never will (or it will be a while)

have you done anything remotely sexual with her? kissed her?

haven't really had the opportunity yet. originally, i was gonna invite her to watch a movie with me in my room but by the time the conversation ended i was so confused i decided to just try and write this essay due tomorrow

haven't really had the opportunity yet. originally, i was gonna invite her to watch a movie with me in my room but by the time the conversation ended i was so confused i decided to just try and write this essay due tomorrow

Man, stop dancing around the issue and just go for it. No one likes indecisiveness and indirect action.

J. Bravo

eh put the invite out there at least. if she says no then oh well, there are plenty of hot chicks, and now that you know she's horny, next time you're drunk together you can work that to your advantage most likely.

Lol what? I told him to invite her over. If she said no, too bad so sad, move on. Next time they are drunk together, he will probably be able to smash.

Your idea is dependent on first her coming over under ambiguous pretense. Then they have to get drunk together. Then he somehow finally decides to make a move? It's like zig zagging down a straight road.

Gvaz

Banned
i went to my first weed festival this weekend and ate so much acid and smoked so much goddamn weed i was out of my mind. can't wait to do it again

J. Bravo

Your idea is dependent on first her coming over under ambiguous pretense. Then they have to get drunk together. Then he somehow finally decides to make a move? It's like zig zagging down a straight road.
No no no I mean if she doesn't come over tonight (or whenever he invites her), he cuts his losses and moves on to the multitude of other Horny artsy girls. I'm sure in the future they'll be at the same party and drunk together at which point he can make a move. If she comes over tonight he can just try and smang.

I'm all for being direct, but he wasn't, so this is probably what I would do in his case.

"Sunday Night Nothing"

The TV set rests on this little stand,
just behind the typewriter,
and as I sit here at this machine,
the angle of the screen,
my head is not there - unreflective -
cut off at the neck, just below
the chin.
I've got nothing to take it on.
I look like a victim of terrorism,
I look like a politician,
I look like a Hollywood screenwriter,
I look like an animal - mounted on a wall
in reverse,
I look like everybody,
I look like myself

here's my actual game plan:

she gonna go to london on wednesday. either she's gonna return with a boyfriend or she isn't. if she doesn't, i'll bring up the whole thing about being horny all the time in my normal charming way and go from there, probably invite her to watch a movie. if she does, i'll move on to this smoking chinese/australian girl.

qed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom