• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
for tal though this thread is about how that one time Jean luc Picard shot the Borg with a tommy gun

Get'sMad

almost through a sober weekend....definitely had been drinking too much recently because I've been having mad sugar cravings during this week of sobriety and I'm not a sweets person at all.

it is kinda nice remembering that ice cream is p good tho 🍨

kehs

Banned
Been wondering what it means to be drunk lately. At first it used to be losning yourself, slowly it turned into just not gaf (no relation to gaf, fuck gaf), then it became about findinf yourself. Now it's about not being at al .

Wool

Barely left the house for three days. Smoked some pot stuff yesterday and watched the first hour of Lost Highway. It was too much. I have no patience for that kind of stuff when I'm stoned. It was really intense too.

GET'sMAD what horror movies have you been watching? I like horror, but I'm not into the surprise-you scary movies they've been making a lot of recently. Saw, Conjuring, Insidious, Annabelle, etc. Those are bad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We're doing another demo at the store next weekend so today we did some practice stuff. Its gonna be fun I think. I'm actually kind of nervous though. Last time it was the first time we ever did it and it was really cool but this time a lot more people are gonna come. Whatever I only just found out about it this mornin. Should be fun!

Kind of want to drink again. I made it out of the legit 48 hour danger zone and didn't drink Friday or Saturday so I officially controlled myself and did not go on a bender.

But Siri said it was 95 degrees before I got on my bike to leave work and I'm pretty parched...😈

kehs

Banned
Buying an eight foot by 3 foot canvas this week, gonna buy some super red paint to bush on to it.

This shit is gonna sell for billions.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
On my fourth Pacifico and playing destiny. Get in here.

^Dang that's gonna be pricey! What kind of paint are you gonna use?

You should do sponges and golden open acrylic. The open dries far slower that normal acrylic. Should have like 2-3 days working time. Or are you gonna do oil?

kehs

Banned
/\ some kind of red vibrant acrylic paint. My piece has a specific input method.

The piece is about a 30+ year period or things so, I think it should take at least 8 months to complete it.

This shit is really personal.

D

Deleted member 309291

Unconfirmed Member
Hey GAF, Im posting from a club b/c Im not drunk enough to dance

Salsa

anime girl I was with before cut her hair and is getting into srs modelling

mAQ7iMn.jpg

guess im pretty serious business with my gf now tho

someone come get er she's cool

too bad the new haircut makes her 12

kehs

Banned
I had another hour long chat with a homeless person.

The bank next door laughed at him because he didn't have an address.

Throughout the talk i realized how fucking smart and capable he was.

How are these people on the streets. I'm hating the systemic structure of this country more and more each day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok look guys, huddle up. We made it through summer. 👏
Not sure how, but its mid-October. Take care of yourself on this next leg of our journey. 🌗🌘

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I rly want to go outside but it's been raining all night. 😰 FML. Met a rly cute and rly nice girl 2day but dunno when I'll see her again. 💆

Pls pray for the rain to stop before it's too late. 🙏☔️

Get'sMad

really good tea sipping and listening to sade kinda night...

got the windows cracked letting the cool air, just took a steaming hot shower and i'm just chillin on my rug feeling the vibes in a tee and some boxer briefs.

TheContact

Split a large scorpion bowl with the wife when we went out tonight. Came home and split a bottle of port wine. She's passed out I'm feeling good

Wool

I've flossed my teeth 4 nights in a row. All 4 nights blood everywhere. 😁💉🚑🏥🎃

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Does anyone else have fucked up dreams on the nights they sleep sober? Last night I had a nightmare inside my dream abt being trapped in a dark room with shadowy figures. 👥 In these dreams I come to realize they're dreams, but everytime I "wake up" I find myself inside another dream. This shit goes on forever and it's like I'm half aware the whole time. Weird.

Does anyone else have fucked up dreams on the nights they sleep sober? Last night I had a nightmare inside my dream abt being trapped in a dark room with shadowy figures. �� In these dreams I come to realize they're dreams, but everytime I "wake up" I find myself inside another dream. This shit goes on forever and it's like I'm half aware the whole time. Weird.

everytime .. they can be intense

after waking up I'm still shook for like an hour or two

itz cuz da alcohols blocking ur dreams and then it all floods out

kehs

Banned
Does anyone else have fucked up dreams on the nights they sleep sober? Last night I had a nightmare inside my dream abt being trapped in a dark room with shadowy figures. 👥 In these dreams I come to realize they're dreams, but everytime I "wake up" I find myself inside another dream. This shit goes on forever and it's like I'm half aware the whole time. Weird.

That's what happens when you sleep instead of passing out snuggs.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fuck you. Happy birthday you asshole.
If I still had a birthday, which I don't, it would starting at 12AM on the 15th of October. Sweet baby Manny jumped the gun. 👶⬆️🔫 My plans are to lay in bed till 2PM then job search online then go to work for the rest of the night. 🙌

kehs

Banned
If I still had a birthday, which I don't, it would starting at 12AM on the 15th of October. Sweet baby Manny jumped the gun. 👶⬆️🔫 My plans are to lay in bed till 2PM then job search online then go to work for the rest of the night. 🙌

Typical elo being premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom