• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Curable.

Take a pill. Keep on plowing when you're clear.

(if you werent joking, feel free to pm me about things if it's serious)

Salsa

gonna be drinking in this cabin next tuesday

5.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

pumped

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang bro, gonna park my starship to discover the evil within.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The horrible fact about life is this is the wilderness.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The wilderness is 2160 pixels tall also I'm going to pick up nachos. and im drunk

really makes you think

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im the clutchest cyclist on this board the weave i just wove is still making my hair stand on end

J. Bravo

dollar shots night starts early tomorrow at 2:30pm. ima try and get some people to go LOL. royals baby. college freshman baby. hell yeah!

although i know there is this girl going how do i invite myself. we've already kissed and i think we like each other but she didn't invite me so idk how messed up it would be to invite myself. is it possible to do without seeming desperate?

Wool

dollar shots night starts early tomorrow at 2:30pm. ima try and get some people to go LOL. royals baby. college freshman baby. hell yeah!

although i know there is this girl going how do i invite myself. we've already kissed and i think we like each other but she didn't invite me so idk how messed up it would be to invite myself. is it possible to do without seeming desperate?

Act like you heard nothing about the event, just invite her to dollar shots night. She then says that her and bunch of friends were actually already planning on going and you should go too.

...that might be a desperate thing to do tho

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm smitten with just one kitten atm. But for that to ever happn I need to somehow get my 💩 togeth. She's a real adult stable, smart and strong and I'm lk a runaway train on fire. 🚅🔥

BD resolution tbh to be a somewhat decent person and 2 not be what I am now. It's p too late considering the state of my life, but letting this kittn I'm smittn w/ pass by would be a major loss.

J. Bravo

Act like you heard nothing about the event, just invite her to dollar shots night. She then says that her and bunch of friends were actually already planning on going and you should go too.

...that might be a desperate thing to do tho

well i mean she told me she was going. i need someone to go with me, preferably a dude. if i invite a girl she'll probably expect the D.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh boy better get some birthday treats to satisfy you all day

Salsa

eh fuck the cabin apparently

we're gonna stay at a place that's half the price, we were paying for 4 people on the cabin and we're just 2

10728576_711524332288837_859647663_n.jpg

still looks cool to me

also cabin had no wifi

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just woke up and it's 2:30. I got destroyed last nite. Hooked up w/ some girl but barely remember it. Oops. Happy bd. 💂

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't remember her name but I wore a condom this time. I'm 28 and finally growing up. Drinking the one unfinished beer b4 I finally get up.

Get'sMad

it's Wednesday which means we inch ever closer to Friday which means I'll be drinking again after a 2 week (well 12 days) booze/weed hiatus

god i want a beer so bad

hoggert

your birthday means that you have the keys to the kingdom and can act with total impunity

shave your head and deep fry an iphone bruuuuuuuuuuddah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom