• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

congrats dude! I hope they win the World Series.

I'm a Mets fan and sometimes even I have to take a step back and realize there have actually been other teams/fans who have somehow had it even worse. Also the last time the Royals won the World Series the Mets won it the following year so it's desti....wait, yeah I'm not gonna get my hopes up...

Wool

congrats dude! I hope they win the World Series.

I'm a Mets fan and sometimes even I have to take a step back and realize there have actually been other teams/fans who have somehow had it even worse. Also the last time the Royals won the World Series the Mets won it the following year so it's desti....wait, yeah I'm not gonna get my hopes up...

And......the year after the Mets won the Twins won! History will repeat itself, we will all get our titles.

brightidea.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn my job is stressful right now. I told my coworker is was Snugglers birthday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So, it's coming to a close now.. Any words to deliver us on this fine day?

Wool

Goddamn my job is stressful right now. I told my coworker is was Snugglers birthday.

Are you saying neogaf isn't a deep dark secret of yours? Do you show coworkers posts from the thread on your phone when you're not busy?

I delete my neogaf cookies every 15 minutes.

cookie-clip-art-cookies-clipart-1-300x224.gif

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Forsoemwreasoymyspaceadndacbackspaecbuttosaretworkinfonmyphoeeaswellascertainletterswtf
IthinkmyscreenprotectorisadsorryBadnotad

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
im fuckin drunk on my 5th beer this is intense
guess ill play destiny or something, the evil within is not having me tonight

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm having the warehouse guy from work over tonight for beer and pork. I'm not exactly looking forward to it. He's a nice enough kid but we just are on such different wavelenths. He always only wants to talk about gettin' ass and seemingly has no other way of relating to people. He's in a pretty well established band that plays gigs at Lagunitas and even some festival in SF recently. He's cool and seems like a fun person but he's been working with us for like 4 months now and we haven't broken the ice. So thats why I'm having him over. I'm like 7 years older than he is and I just feel like theres gonna be nothing to talk about. Who knows, I'll probably have a really good time and wonder why I don't socialize more often.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Anyway, on the topic of WF girls I was chatting with a very enthusiastic owner of a bright pink pebble computer watch today and I gotta find out what her deal is. She was waaaay into being a computer lady. I was like dang, we both have bright pink watches.. oh shit yours is actually a computer!

Get'sMad

oh god I can drink again tomorrow

just put Yosemite on my MBP so I'm keeping occupied by fuckin around with that tonight...liking it except that iTunes 12 blowz nutz.

Wool

@J2

I saw a girl with silver anime hair today, but it was kind of short (like just below the ears). Didn't like it. If it was long I bet she could be a QT.

@KansasBoi

Russell Westbrook is going to go crazy in November. My fantasy league is already won.

I tried old fashioneds for the first time tonight. They were delicious. I also had a strawberry drink served in a "girly" glass but fuck the haters giving me shit. It was damn good, I got two.

I miss thirsty Thursdays.

hoggert

todays report:
  • dont try and take your watch off after 4 shots (need to replace the band now)
  • kittens are fucking cute even if they are hand-sized and piss in said hand
  • this steam free weekend is bullshit after the games that came out this tuesday
  • why do chicks get angry when you dont follow up on a couple of text when they dont reply after 2+ weeks i know why because im old but still, what the fuck
  • dragons crown is fun as fuck despite the huge anime tittays lol american prudes lol why is a girl calling me out on being uncomfortable with the huge asses 🙈

royals are streaking like the mets enjoy it while it lasts 😜

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ok. My friend just left. It was ok.
I have been left feeling like its just impossible for me to relate to people but we had a good and deep talk and ate pulled pork and played Playstation. We sat around a globe and he pointed out to me his journey of immigration to the states. It was cool. He told me how I chill I am at least two dozen times. I definitely was just cringing my internals and thinking "boy I wish I was alone in silence right now" the whole time. And I'm kinda drinking again. Fuck. I feel like I'm losing my grip. I think I had an anxiety attack while I was asleep. I vaguely remember being inside a dream where I was screaming "youre so fucking apathetic" and then also experienced the sensation of mistakenly really hurting someones feelings. But I don't actually remember I think its just why I woke up at 5am with my heart pounding worried about everything. What is happening to me. Ugh. I'm suffocating. I can feel how affecting my presence is to others and I wish it wasn't so.

Get'sMad

i feel ya jtwo...same shit happens to me when I'm out socializing or just hanging at a friends a lot when I'm just like "I'd rather be at home by myself and not here."

shit sucks

on another note I was really looking forward to drinking tomorrow since its been almost 2 weeks but I've been feeling a slight sore throat coming and my body is kinda feeling weird like i'm getting sick. ugh.

hoggert

j2 eat jerk chicken and rice n peas the food of olympus

don't take questioning yourself and your interactions with other people as a negative ever, but at the same time don't let your personal tics control you, learn from it and adapt

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man I'm so far past taking unideal interactions personally. Its more of just a general "well if I'm not enjoying anything I do whats the point of all this anyay" type of deal. Trust me. I'm not the problem. Its everyone else.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, I've secretly been dating Anne Hathaway for 5 months now. It was the spaceman haircut that finally got me to text back.

hoggert

in 2000 i was invited to a nye party where she showed up

instead i got stuck on a train with a drunken buddhist en route to my parents where i played resident evil 3 most of the night and hooked up with a weeaboo chick who thought i was gay because i couldnt get it up after a ton of champagne

good night, but after watching like six episodes of true blood i still regret not going

oh wait thats the chick from the piano with harvey keitels penis whotf is anne hathaway

edit nm daughter from brokeback

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I should not have been able to understand that post, but I understood it perfectly. 🚶
Drinking Corona and there is about 3 pounds of pulled and fried pork on the counter. Not sure what to do with it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My fucking car caught on fire tonight

That was morpheus selecting you. You should have stayed in the capsule and breathed smoke. 😑

You would have awoken abourd the nebuchadnezzar having never used your muscles. 💪

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Late nite bike ride again. 🚴

It's been nice. Basically riding and jamming to my faves. Untrue, Remembrance EP, Nostalgia Ultra, Love Hate and "What is this 💓" up next. Reflecting on life so far and trying to plot an escape from the darkness. 🏃◼️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
each day on the bus exploring our bodies with the metropolis beyond we look to blue and see the hardware floating beyond enabling the syncronicity of this era

together as one illuminated by minerals working toward the common cause of a liquid clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom