• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Listening to some very deep trance music ATM and about to go for a jog.

My plan for my new phone case is so make a hard as a rock denim shell with gac 400 that will form fit the device perfectly. Then I can cover the denim shell with a nicer soft fashionable textile I have yet to determine.

So basically I have to make a mold of the phone with fimo clay, bake it, then make a fake phone out of clay, then wrap that in denim soaked with the polymer and let it dry into a perfectly shell.

Thats the plan as of now at least and the phone is still 3 weeks out. :\

Qasiel

For real though we gotta do the raid.

Me
Manny
Snuggler

Who's gonna fill out the team?

What are you guys on? I've just got to work and no PS4 tonight but I can bring it in some other time if you wanna run it again some other time.

Is snugg putting it on Twitch?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, we should definitely plan it. I'm still like lvl 24 so I've got some work to put in.

Wool

Minus there's a new Medeski Martin & Wood album that came out in September, I just found out a couple days ago.

OOOOO. I will try and listen to that tonight. I'm listening to the new Flying Lotus for the first time right now. It's super beautiful Fall weather today. I want to sit in my yard, drink beer, and read INherent Vice. The only problem is that I have ~13 days to find a place to live for next month and today's one of my few days off to do it.

28261191-black-cat-pumpkin-autumn-leaves.jpg

Get'sMad

good god I forgot how much running a fever, having body aches, and chills suuuuucks

haven't had this happen to me in nearly 9 years when I had the flu and strep.

no more fever right now but god my body hurts....thank god i have some vicodins I stowed away for a rainy day. 😎 gonna pop one of these and take a steaming hot shower.

Get'sMad

I think this might be the official sign i'm getting old...my immune system for years kicked ass and took names of all shit that tried to mess with my body. like I haven't had anything more serious than a mild cough or a stuffy nose or really mild ear infection in almost a decade. I'm the healthiest and in the best shape of my life currently too and it didn't matter...my immune system finally took another beating.

I guess this just means next stop.......death 😇

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Phew, made it out of the grocery w/o buying more beer.

I wasn't sure which way that was gonna go for a second.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I got iTunes Match. Basically nesting for the new phone. I can't believe it won't let you stream music over cellular.

Get'sMad

yep I aint drinking tonight...body just ain't having it and I don't wanna potentially risk my entire weekend by doing it.

gonna watch Halloween III and maybe Near Dark tonight or something...wish I had some weed tho. 😕

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Just bought some 190 Everclear. Tropicanan and this shit. Holy fuck. Not bad at all when the ratio is correct. Been measuring and three shots worth mixed is enough to be where I want.

About to grind in FF13, FUCK YEAH FUCKERS

AcridMeat

Banned
ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa

i gotta work tomorrow morning so nothing tonight

depending on how tomorrow goes ill either be having fun drinking with someone or feeling shitty and drinking

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We need to coordinate Destiny hour tomorrow night. Let's do a strike. ⚡️🌍

Wool

Just won at poker night. It took 6 hours. it was intense. Figuring out how to drink for 6 hours while not getting too drunk to make good decisions is tricky. It's more about survival than poker ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oUx6wGCekM

Also, it's Late Fall outside. Almost winter is the best time of year. Riding the bike at night on empty streets but they're covered in leaves is tbh v satisfying.

Going to shoot guns in the forest tomorrow. That sound leaves make when you shoot them is so holesome.

fall3.gif

Gvaz

Banned
as i was coming down off molly, i smoked like either 1.5 bowls or I smoked 2.5 bowls, i dont remember anymore

now i feel like i took a good hit of lsd. oi

Get'sMad

not drinking last night was a good move (especially while on a bunch of fever medications/pain reducers)...I woke up not sick anymore! #blessed

though I must have slept in a weird position at some point last night cause I think I pinched a nerve in my lower neck/top of my left shoulder...hurts like a mother fucker.

anyways getting a haircut in a little bit and then gonna ride my bike the liquor store. been 13 days since I've boozed I'm soooo excited.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Getting hella deep into my omnifocus. I've programmed it to show me work related projects when I'm actually at work. It just knows where I am so how.

Booshka

Anyone else rock back and forth constantly when under the "influence" (lol that meant alcohol not drugzzzz)

Seeing as how I almost always have music on very loud when drinking, yes. I used to rock back and forth all the time as a child as well, even without music, always keeping some kind of beat I guess.

Just wrote down some of my drunken musings into a notebook I keep with comedy bits and random commentary that I think up. It's some "nonsense" related to the book "1984" about how college and career in the First World is mostly emphasizing STEM degrees, and discouraging Liberal arts degrees. I had this thought related to the book, that those kind of math and science engineering degrees are awarded with economic success by the industries of technology and consumption. Whereas more Liberal arts degrees could be more threatening to that paradigm of tech supporting consumption, possibly deconstructing the entire system most of us live in, and what the developing nations strive to.

Just throwing it out there, need to workshop it some more and see where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom