• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I actually got sucked into one and died but was revived by The Lord of Light. 🙌🌞

Back at home base just 🔪⌚️ until I go out again l8. P some PVZ.

you could come back as a bog wraith

Image.ashx

just haunt shit

Wool

I wouldn't put it past em', seeing as how there were Plague Babies in Demon's Souls.

Plague_Baby.png

I've killed a lot of plague babies. I've never been so satisfied with my video game character as I was with my dude in Demon's Souls w/ the Blueblood Sword.

Just drank a couple Hamm's and spent 4+ hours sitting the yard. Gotta soak up the cosmic rays while you can. hang loose brahs
tumblr_lxlecq35gz1r438woo1_500.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Duuuuuuuude I'm about to get in the shower so I can go watch cartoons with that girl.. to think I almost took personal day yesterday.

I love it when synchronicity like this happens.

Get'sMad

when the time was finally up I lifted the crock pot lid, stuck a fork right in the center of the pork shoulder, raised it and and watched the meat cascade like Niagara Falls back into the pot

it was so beautiful i shed a tear ��

Get'sMad

so like i'm living in a house by myself where there are gonna be kids knocking on my door trick or treating this year.

kinda don't wanna deal with this and i'll actually probably be gone during the evening since halloween is a on a friday this year

think i'll still just leave a bowl of candy out the porch have the halloween soundtrack (and the OG resident evil save room theme) blare on repeat from the stereo in my house the entire night i'm gone.

��

Qasiel

I'm out to a club on halloween, but some mates want me to meet them at a pub first. Gonna be completely wrecked by the time I get to the club, but its ok coz I'll be dressed as the Joker.

Wool

J2 you should send me instructions for how to cook that pork shoulder. Do I need some kind of slow cooking device or can I just use a big pot/pan on the oven with low heat? Do I need distilled water? I've got some buns already made and everything.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Where do bad folks go when they die
They don't go 2 heaven where the angels fly
Goin to a lake of 🔥🔥🔥
See 'em again 'till the fourth of July. 🎈

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What else should I be? All apologies.
What else should I say? Everyone is gay. 👬
What else should I write? I don''t hAve the right.
What else should I be? All apologies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jessica, Sam, Elise, Amber, Sara, Nicole, ???,, forget all these names Tanya is the absolute best. The 1 girl Want 2 chase.

Gvaz

Banned
I played late night magic while Rollin. It was great. Now I'm vibrating and semi stoned. I ain't gonna be sober enough to exercise in 2 hours

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
J2 you should send me instructions for how to cook that pork shoulder. Do I need some kind of slow cooking device or can I just use a big pot/pan on the oven with low heat? Do I need distilled water? I've got some buns already made and everything.

He's using a slow cooker but you can almost get the same effect by putting in the oven, covered at around 275 for 9 hours (depending on weight). Maybe blast the outside at 500 degrees when its totally cooked to crisp the exterior.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Good first date date last night.

Good moments: she looks me in the eye before hitting a bong and says "I'm gonna have to start vacting and give up the bong when I start grad school." Later, while we were hooking up she gave me a pair of novelty glasses with googly eyes to wear for a few minutes just because it seemed like the right to so. So yeah. Anyway. I'd share the selfie of me in googly glasses but I want it just for me.

This is a good week so far.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Oh man I was in a bad place last night. Sent some unfortunate messages on here and rl. Disregard everything. Def gonna lay low for awhile.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just a person from the past. I went full retard last nite. Runaway train on fire. Gotta pull it together like now or I'm fucked.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've had so many mornings where I can't even bare to look at this thread after a night of drunk posting.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's cool I liked your posts were they lyrics from it fav band, or was it you?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was so drunk that I was listening to Nirvana unplugged. My major bungle was texting someone I shouldn't but it was nice things so fuck it whatev.

J. Bravo

quiktrip called me for an interview. between this, unemployment, and an interview i'm about to set up at the bank, i should be pretty okay on the job/money front and saving up for a new car. enrollment for next semester is wednesday night as well.

also this girl invited me to go downtown to watch game 2 of the world series wednesday night. i reminded her that my car just burned up and i'm unemployed so i have no money. she goes "well we'll take my car." ok, cool. who all is going? i asked her. "idk just you and me right now." sweet!

basically things seem to be looking up. just need to actually get a job now haha.

Qasiel

Good to see things looking up Bravo.

First day off for a while and I'm on Guinness as it's the only thing in the house that isn't warm cider.

that feeling of dread when u wake up

Too real. Woke up from a party last month not remembering how I went to bed. Played a Zelda drinking game with a girl that night, got wrecked, woke up alone thinking that something happened and my girlfriend left me. So much panic, but she was downstairs tidying up.

Get'sMad

may or may not be having 1 or 2 bloody marys this evening...

hey snugs when is jeremih finally gonna put out that new album?

I feel like i've been waiting on this thing for like 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom