• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

corn starch is amazing

never using flour for sauces again, c-starch cooks faster, tastes better, and because it only takes like 1/2 tbsp opposed to 4 has a thinner, nicer texture

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna do something but dunno what. I can't be going out as often as I have been, especially until I find a new day job. Currently crusing for a bruising unless I shape up. But maybe I'm doomed no matter what and should just say fuck it and go out cuz it's saturday nite. Plan b would be to ride somewhere for a few deuces and a view but it's a bit nippy 2nite. ❄️

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Too late. No familiar faces atm and will prob regret but I needed to be amongst the heard after two nights of lonesome drifting. I need to be responsible and stay in on the reg but atst being isolated isn't good for my humanity lvl.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sometimes I feel like the former after experiencing the latter but sometimes I re-unite with fellow travelers or meet no ones and have fun. Most of the time it's prob a waste but the potential of good times keep me coming back or really just the sensation of being somewhere full of life and energy.

Booshka

Sometimes I feel like the former after experiencing the latter but sometimes I re-unite with fellow travelers or meet no ones and have fun. Most of the time it's prob a waste but the potential of good times keep me coming back or really just the sensation of being somewhere full of life and energy.

How about getting drunk most of the way through cheaper methods (grocery store) then venturing out into the public for those potential good times with strangers/friends. Seems like a good compromise. Still able to interact with the drunken public, but not have to waste a ton of money on Bar Alcohol to do it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I customer gave me her phone number today. I've talked to her a few times before and I think she kinda went to school with my other coworker. Anyway, so yeah its the usual scene and her and little squad are talking about some gallery opening in Petaluma on Halloween and that I should go. Which is standard fare. People have their gallery openings and need to hype it up so they tell everyone and anyone who will listen. So blah blah then she writes down the place and at the bottom gives me her number.

So I texted her. Its great we just had like a 45 minute text conversation.

Except we totally started sexting. And it got really hot. I did Snuggler's toung+peach emote and she said I was giving her butterflies even though she doesn't know my favorite movie. We were perfectly and seamlessly transitioning from "culture exchange" to "we are so gonna do it" without missing a beat. It was pretty good. The texting was rapidfire too, nobody was pausing to think up witty replies.

Well anyway someone better start baking me a cake

Althought part of me thinks she just wants a date to this big halloween event theyre throwing. But I guess I don't really mind either way.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
How about getting drunk most of the way through cheaper methods (grocery store) then venturing out into the public for those potential good times with strangers/friends. Seems like a good compromise. Still able to interact with the drunken public, but not have to waste a ton of money on Bar Alcohol to do it.
Usually I have a few before departing to mitigate the cause. Tb completely honest my primary motivator for goin out aside from when I'm meeting w friends of is sex. Won't even lie. Doesn't happen more than it does but when it does it wouldn't have happened if I stayed in.

Booshka

Usually I have a few before departing to mitigate the cause. Tb completely honest my primary motivator for goin out aside from when I'm meeting w friends of is sex. Won't even lie. Doesn't happen more than it does but when it does it wouldn't have happened if I stayed in.

Ya I hear ya, throwing money away at a bar tab is worth it for the chance at some sex usually so I get that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
for real though what is the context for the shrimp emoji
there's clearly some logic to it but I have no idea

Minus_Me

i_hug_that_feel.png

J. Bravo

is archer worth getting into? i just finished it's always sunny in philadelphia (first 8 seasons anyways) and need another funny show.

Qasiel

Archer's great. Gonna re-watch it all soon as it starts again in a couple of months. Funny as hell and has tons of great one-liners.

Wool

So I customer gave me her phone number today. I've talked to her a few times before and I think she kinda went to school with my other coworker. Anyway, so yeah its the usual scene and her and little squad are talking about some gallery opening in Petaluma on Halloween and that I should go. Which is standard fare. People have their gallery openings and need to hype it up so they tell everyone and anyone who will listen. So blah blah then she writes down the place and at the bottom gives me her number.

So I texted her. Its great we just had like a 45 minute text conversation.

Except we totally started sexting. And it got really hot. I did Snuggler's toung+peach emote and she said I was giving her butterflies even though she doesn't know my favorite movie. We were perfectly and seamlessly transitioning from "culture exchange" to "we are so gonna do it" without missing a beat. It was pretty good. The texting was rapidfire too, nobody was pausing to think up witty replies.

Well anyway someone better start baking me a cake

Althought part of me thinks she just wants a date to this big halloween event theyre throwing. But I guess I don't really mind either way.

Is this the silver hair girl? If not, don't play with her heart like that.💔

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Officiallly met this q2 2nite. Seen her at my usual spot many times but 2nite we hit it off and she axed for my #⃣ so we can go on a date. It's really weird how when I had my shit somewhat togeth I had very little luck with girls but now that I don't I've had a lot. Go out and get numbers and kisses and sometimes the juicy fruit. Will def follow up w this one but also got that other I can't let pass by. There's a few others that can stay on retainer atm

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
There was this other girl who felt me up earlier. She was chubby but cute enough. Saw her later outside crying asking for her friend. Tried rly hard to find that friend but I think she peaced. Just walked away from that once I knew it was a lost cause, I tried. Sometimes the darkness is your companion for the night. The key is to learn to love the darkness. It's my companion and only tru friend aside from DM. 🐈

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the silver hair girl? If not, don't play with her heart like that.💔
She blew me off, I swear I posted that. I think she actually moved away. That petered out like immediately. Her loss IMO.

I'm dead serious I think she moved away, she said she wanted to hang out after she settled with her move and I haven't seen her since. Keep in mind I still go to that store everyday basically so..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I actually came here to post that I went downstairs to pee and ended up eating an entire portion of falafel and now I wish I hadn't done that

AcridMeat

Banned
i actually really want plants v zombies but i don't think anyone would be playing on origin now. I love that type of multi shooter fjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tis my fave Ps4 game. But gotta sleep then do laundry then focus on girls 2morrow. R is the new J just warning myself now. You know it, just come back to this post when it happens. I know it but I will still walk into it all the same. Message to myself false beacons of hope prey on the weary traveler.

Get'sMad

guys it's going down today

got some pork shoulder and a bunch of veggies in the slow cooker and a case of high life

it's

going

down

🎢

So I'm going on a first date with some chick, a lunchtime one. I'd like to get her to open up and be a little less tense, maybe even just tipsy. I don't drink (almost at all) so I have no idea what to order. I'd like to not go too hardcore at 2:00PM, but enough that she may on the off chance invite me into her house as its about five minutes from the place.

Any recommendations for a drink? One that isn't considered a 'girly' one for me, and also one for her (which can be girly of course).

Get'sMad

once again....tomato juice/bloody mary mix + vodka and soda water (in my case lime la croix) is dope as hell

god that pork shoulder is smelling sooo good...got like 3 more hours to go tho

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
once again....tomato juice/bloody mary mix + vodka and soda water (in my case lime la croix) is dope as hell

god that pork shoulder is smelling sooo good...got like 3 more hours to go tho

How long are you cooking the pork shoulder? Had some pernil a couple of days ago and got me in the mood. Considering cooking one low and slow so the meat falls apart.

Get'sMad

my slow cooker has a high setting for 4 and 6 hours and low for 8 and 10

did low on 10 but might stop it around 8 if it's looking right.

using the slow cooker while you're home all day such a damn torture tho.

those smells ��

Qasiel

my slow cooker has a high setting for 4 and 6 hours and low for 8 and 10

did low on 10 but might stop it around 8 if it's looking right.

using the slow cooker while you're home all day such a damn torture tho.

those smells ��

I used mine for the first time the other day while I was at home making beef bourginon. You're right about the torture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom