• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

watching hellraiser y'all

was actually gonna watch halloween II but I realized I mistakingly downloaded the 2009 rob zombie halloween II

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
eating matcha flavored pocky and gonna play the evil within but im scared.

Wool

tumblr_n92y4dy4i21qmf2zwo1_500.png

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Woke up #heckaearly to brave the wilderness and acquire cat food

J. Bravo

honestly i want archer's life.

also, pick 1 (full time) or 2 (1 full 1 part)

warehouse job, starts at 9 or 10, raise if i prove i'm not retarded, 30-40 hours/wk, 1 weekend day.

quiktrip, starts at 8.25/hr, semi annual raises in the form of bonuses for every hour worked in the last 6 months, fluid changing schedule.

bank of america, starts at 12/hr, 20 hours a week, perfect for current school schedule.

i'm leaning warehouse and bank if i can swing it. warehouse is tough work, bank is good resume padder. quiktrip is the most stable along with the bank.

J. Bravo

class is only monday, tuesday, and thursday 6pm-10pm. honestly 60 hours would be tough but if i had to i could manage it. full time 5 days a week say 8-4 (really 36.5 with 30 min lunches), and then i have wednesday and friday nights and sat/sun days.

i'd probably take the full time job though since that is more money and more consistent. anyways i have yet to be offered any of these lol.

Minus_Me

So was able to catch Flying Lotus before flying out this morning, and it was a rad show. He was mixing at least one or two songs from Final Fantasy 7 at one point.

Booshka

So was able to catch Flying Lotus before flying out this morning, and it was a rad show. He was mixing at least one or two songs from Final Fantasy 7 at one point.

Really digging "You're Dead!" Gonna try to catch one of his shows in LA when he gets over here.

Just finished an 8 dollar IPA 6 pack from the grocery store. Got me going pretty good, but I think I want another one, or maybe a quality 40oz from the liquor store. I think another 6 pack is more efficient for cost/benefit though.

J. Bravo

Drinking everclear and powerade in class watching world series. We're having a little royals watch party haha. people brought chips and food and drinks. Here I am being a cheap ass drunk with my$5 bottle of everclear.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Drinking everclear and powerade in class watching world series. We're having a little royals watch party haha. people brought chips and food and drinks. Here I am being a cheap ass drunk with my$5 bottle of everclear.

Anyone who hates can suck on the dollar to shot ratio!

Guys, the model told me she has a "boo" yesterday but then told me they got in to a fight, and that my voice is "very sexy". And then she invited me to go shopping with her this weekend.

Like, I guess she's coming on to me, but is she trying to get anything out of it? Maybe she's just one of those super flirty girls? I could always just try and hook up with her, but if it turns out she's not trying to get with me it would make me look super bad as I was trying to get with a girl while knowing she had a BF - or is a "boo" something different than a BF?

Life would be so much easier if I was gay.

Minus_Me

Guys, the model told me she has a "boo" yesterday but then told me they got in to a fight, and that my voice is "very sexy". And then she invited me to go shopping with her this weekend.

Like, I guess she's coming on to me, but is she trying to get anything out of it? Maybe she's just one of those super flirty girls? I could always just try and hook up with her, but if it turns out she's not trying to get with me it would make me look super bad as I was trying to get with a girl while knowing she had a BF - or is a "boo" something different than a BF?

Life would be so much easier if I was gay.

You need to start throwing fat stacks everywhere. Do I need to come with the chopper?

J. Bravo

I wonder how fast j bravo will jump off the royals bandwagon if they lose.
Lol never asshole.
Oh no way, mixing it up but I measure my mixes by shot. Taking it straight would probably mess up my stomach. Literally two shots worth in a mixed drink will get me good.
Oh ok. I mix up to the line on a qt cup with everclear and other drink the rest. Nice and drunk. And some dude brought apple pie moonshine. Soooo good

hoggert

i want to chill/cuddle with these cats but the inc thunderstorm has them scared shittless

Oh ok. I mix up to the line on a qt cup with everclear and other drink the rest. Nice and drunk. And some dude brought apple pie moonshine. Soooo good

midnight moon apple pie? if not, give that shit a taste. great (and cheap)

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Lol never asshole.

Been meaning to make that. Ita actually why I bought this everclear but killed it with Gatorade and Tropicana. Hahaha.
Bur Apple Pie is supposed to go down real easy.

Booshka

Rae Sremmurd's No Type is really good when I am drunk as fuck. Love this Trill as shit, bassy Trap. Just cruising through my booze through some bassy music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom