• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

gonna write a screenplay about a man with nothing to lose who is driven to the brink of insanity due to the continuing rising cost of avocados and pistachios.

this may or may not be based on my life.

Wool

gonna write a screenplay about a man with nothing to lose who is driven to the brink of insanity due to the continuing rising cost of avocados and pistachios.

this may or may not be based on my life.

Add in grocery store sushi and greek yogurt and I'll watch it. I have on occasion bought all four of those in the same trip. If I had to write a yelp review, it'd say $$$$.

Booshka

so I decided to go with another 6 pack instead of the 40oz. Got one more beer to conquer then I will even ou t the dozen

really fucked up right now. gotta drink some water and sleep soon.

Wool

INSOMNIA
insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

insomnia.jpg

Booshka

Wool, get up, go for a walk outside, exercise and it should help your insomnia. Regular physical activity can help get your Circadian rhythms back in check. Don't just sit/lay there and get depressed about not being able to sleep, exercise and get tired physically, the respite of sleep should come eventually.

Also, one of my favorite songs to lose myself and get sad to is Thomas Dolby's Mulu The Rain Forest

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Last night in my dreams I was being attacked by these demonic shadow entities but was able to kill them with blades. Got a machete within arm's reach under my bed, ready for the real thing. Or really to visualize and transport that machete into 2nite's dream so I have a weapon ready to go against the dark ones.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Last night in my dreams I was being attacked by these demonic shadow entities but was able to kill them with blades. Got a machete within arm's reach under my bed, ready for the real thing. Or really to visualize and transport that machete into 2nite's dream so I have a weapon ready to go against the dark ones.

It's actually hidden under my snuggie. I think the machete concealed under the snuggie is basically a metaphor of my life. Dang.

Gvaz

Banned
i apparently have been taking too much mdma, or at least more than i thought i was taking. now that i have an accurate scale, i took some low dose, then tried staying up (tho i was tired before) so instead went to bed while listening to some audio sleep stuff, passed the fuck out for a good 3 hours, and now woke up and i am not high but i feel refreshed as hell (which is not typical for me, when i wake up im generally groggy). i dreamed but i dont remember now what it was.

J. Bravo

Had a dream I missed my interview. Luckily it was only 345am instead of noon like in my dream. And luckily qt offered me a job on the spot lol. Now do I go to the other place and turn in that application where I'm also guaranteed a job?

arab

i think i've discovered my fetish. make my apartment really cold when i sleep so i can stay warm under my blanket. so relaxing

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got the siccness. 😷 Gonna pound caffiene and dayquil all night so I'm healthy enough to go out drinking after work.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Actually they say a little bit of poison a day is actually good for you. ✖️✖️✖️

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
J2 never reported back from his mission. Scared he met a black widow who leeched his life force (aka most girls) or something. 💏

hoggert

The darkness encroaches upon all of our life force my brethren.

We must fight it off with the power of our based Lord and based savior Lil B.

For he that makes sacrifice shall be saved amen and get like 30 dreamcast games for free lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I came out alive. I have a lot of thoughts about her. She's one of the most articulate people I've ever met.

J. Bravo

Asshole security guard is making me chug this drink. Fuck my life is coke and everclear

Edit: Fuck my life I'm drunk

Game doesn't start for an hour shit

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yikes, this cold is fuckin me up 2nite.

After some internal debate I was just about to decide to stay in due to being down with the siccness, but then this girl from the other night axed me if I was going out. Hoping this dayquil kicks in harder so I don't have to chug cough syrup b4 going out to try and hide the fact that I'm sick so that she won't avoid bodily contact. No one wants to smooch a sickie. Pray 4 me. 🙏🚑

Wool

Yikes, this cold is fuckin me up 2nite.

After some internal debate I was just about to decide to stay in due to being down with the siccness, but then this girl from the other night axed me if I was going out. Hoping this dayquil kicks in harder so I don't have to chug cough syrup b4 going out to try and hide the fact that I'm sick so that she won't avoid bodily contact. No one wants to smooch a sickie. Pray 4 me. 🙏🚑

Dranking sizzurp tonight? Can we have an official Robitussin thread? Codeine in my wine glass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhnQxhjT4hE

J. Bravo

Man I made the wrong choice. Chick just texted me"you could've come home with me" and I'm in the car on the way home with my ride.

Fuck.

Get'sMad

damn snugs.... I guess I transmitted my diseases via posts

I got sick suddenly late Thursday night to Friday but then felt good again on Saturday and went out but it came back (albeit not nearly as rough) Sunday to Tuesday.

I made the choice to avoid hanging with the girl I've been seeing the last few days because of it though...you're a braver man than I snuggles....

Gvaz

Banned
oh shit im peaking

if this is half a tab of this, then i should have had a quarter, lol. i was not prepared for good shit

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Meeting her at the gay/bi/str8 bar, it's karaoke night. Chugging a couple beers b4 departure hoping it will help suppress the sniffles cuz nothing else has. What a mess. I'm pretty sure I've lost my shit.

But it's not like it's herpes or something. The colds been going around town, if she doesn't already have it she will soon.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm just really confused.
I kinda like this girl, but I'm not really sure. Its just hard because I can tell she REALLY likes me and I don't want to hurt her feelings. She is hyper hyper smart. Like scarily so, and an incredible artist. Shes a printmaker and is getting ready for grad school. Her apt is just filled with giant paintings stacked against the wall. She has a single speed upside down on its seat and handlebars in the kitchen and she smokes a lot of weed. She's pretty cute. Kinda short, philipino, slightly curvy and has a giant personality. She's like the most genuine person I've ever met, the first night I went over we just jumped into this incredible conversation about our respective works and it was really exciting. We hooked up that night but didn't have sex.

But I'm just not really ready for someone to be in love with me. And I don't really know what to do about it. I told her we should take it slower and yesterday I went over and we both had agreed not to hook up and just to hang out. Well, we ended up having sex. But we stopped before we finished. It was really really really hot... and then we just kinda got out of sync. (it was mostly me) Neither of us were worried or upset about it, we ended up going to get dinner and had a super fun night eating vegetarian chile and watching netflix.

I just don't know what I'm looking for. She's so funny and such a talker. She can actually keep up with me. Its insane. But I'm just feeling really distant. I want to see where this goes, I can already tell we're a ridiculous mix. The ideas that we already started hatching were phenomenal. I want to collaborate with her. I want to hear everything she has to say about the world and about technology.

But something about it just has me kinda worried. I know whats it like to be around incredibly incredibly intelligent people and I can already feel how in sync we can be with our awareness of one another. But I'm just... I'm not sure.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got to hear some funny gossip from the art department at the college. Apparently all the girls talk about me there. I'm not making this up, its what she told me. She said they call me by the nickname of the store and say "did you see Jtwo today?" because they're all always in and out of the store. She says if I came to her party on Halloween I'd probably recognize every person there. So that made me happy from an ego standpoint. I've never even been to that university before, its one city over.

Anyway I'm drinking a beer and have teared up like 5 times today.

J. Bravo

glad to hear it jtwo. thats good for u man.

i thin i'm probably gonna fuck this less attractive chick. i asked the hot girl what her fucking deal was because shes confusing. regardless of her answer ima finish this drink and invite the not hot girl over. smoke a bowl, fuck. should be good. hot girl is flaky af and missing out on my dick. hate to be a douche but it's true. if she ain't linin up i ain't waitin. i'm not at a point in my life where i need to be trying that hard for girls. i'm good lookiing enough and suave enough they want it.

sorry if i am being a tool but it's true. and i'm drunk lol.

edit: yeah hot girl said, in response to my question of "should i stop trying then?" (bad idea i know but i'm drunk) she said "i guess sooooo" so i said "oooookay" and invited the other girl over. who honestly is a great fcking kisser and i think shes gonna be a freak. but i'm wasted and starving my dick off so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom