• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
See, all my emotional landmines are family related. I'm fine with her. Its mostly just that she is way eager for me and I'm kinda just wanting to only give exactly what I can not any more of myself over. I don't want anyone but me as part of my identity right now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really into charley harper cats right now.
UtTkTYH.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm drunk and the sniffles went away and she's cute. I don't even know

The best way to cultivate desire is to create longing.

J. Bravo

fucking finally i convinced her to come over and fuck (i think). and its only 1215. <3 more alcohol i guess.

and she told me she was gonna blow my mind so i hope shes wild

EloquentM

aka Mannny
J2 I hope you and homegirl work out. Don't worry, no worries necessary. If it happens it happens and if not keep it pushing. That's the cornerstone of life. You're a great guy.

Snugs, fuck yea

Jbravo...smh at your alternative lifestyle. fuck bitches get money doe

J. Bravo

J2 I hope you and homegirl work out. Don't worry, no worries necessary. If it happens it happens and if not keep it pushing. That's the cornerstone of life. You're a great guy.

Snugs, fuck yea

Jbravo...smh at your alternative lifestyle. fuck bitches get money doe

lol whatever that means. i'm too hungry and she was too fat. and wouldn't fuck outside. and she was not a good dick sucker. so i stopped her and sent her home. but she said (unprompted) that i did a good job doing whatever it is guys do. we didn't have sex. so i'll take that as a plus? idk.

pretty much best jack off ever though. i think i'm gonna get some mcdonalds.

lol whatever that means. i'm too hungry and she was too fat. and wouldn't fuck outside. and she was not a good dick sucker. so i stopped her and sent her home. but she said (unprompted) that i did a good job doing whatever it is guys do. we didn't have sex. so i'll take that as a plus? idk.

pretty much best jack off ever though. i think i'm gonna get some mcdonalds.

jesus christ

listening to the new panda bear ep.. shits dope

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its really weird hearing everyone say "quit worrying" because I don't feel like I'm worrying. I don't know what my problem is. Ugh.

Anyway, The Evil Within is still really good. Nice to have a break from Destiny. And when I do play Destiny now I'm actually better at it. The warehouse guy at work I think is finally starting to assimilate into the collective a bit more. Today he was waiting on a ride and was just gonna sit in the back and look the drawing books but I told him to come up front and hang out with us. Things are a lot better after I had him over last week.

Finishing my sixth drakes lager. Drakes is pretty good.. and those whole feeds kiosks have a giant apple logo on them now.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Loading up my starship.
Gonna play some crucible. Join in.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When I got there she was p drunk and all about getting me to catch up but somehow by the time we left I was destroyed. My tab was retarded, p sure they overcharged me. Drank a p good bit but I think all the cold meds helped get me fucked in2 oblivion. Can't remember much of what went down back at her apt but I faintly rmbr being kinda nuts. Oh well. She might see me againZ

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
J2 just read your pm. Still kinda drunk so haven't responded yet. Fyi to everyone else the message was private and none of yalls business so please don't presume to ask about the contents of our correspondence. It's none of your fucking business.

Just laying here, no idea what 2 do with myself today. It's fucked up but I think I like that girl and already kinda miss her. Gross.

Wool

J2 just read your pm. Still kinda drunk so haven't responded yet. Fyi to everyone else the message was private and none of yalls business so please don't presume to ask about the contents of our correspondence. It's none of your fucking business.

Just laying here, no idea what 2 do with myself today. It's fucked up but I think I like that girl and already kinda miss her. Gross.

No one was going to ask about your basic ass PMs to each other. Don't get in everyone's face about stuff they haven't even done.

sR84l4j.gif

Edit:
got-em-shadow1.png

hoggert

Wow that's so fucked up its gotten me heartbroken. I thought this was a community here but I guess not. &#128516;

My body hasn't been able to handle drinking lately. I had 3 beers earlier this week and I was a total mess the next day. Idk I think I'm getting old or all the six pack a night weeks really did a number on my body. Or because once I stopped drinking so regularly my stomach just can't handle the next morning anymore.

In lieu of that: Anyone playing borderlands 2.5 on the PC? I think I am going to dedicate myself to the loot hunt to avoid temptation and alienate my friends. Or maybe I should so something creative.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I'm reading a book called the wireless man. It was written in 1912 and is basically a travelogue of someone who got to shadow the radio operators on a transatlantic cruiseship. Its so interesting. I never really thought about it before, but it describes the ship departing and almost immediately before the ship is even out of the harbor people start sending messages for urgent errands they forgot to do before they left.. Its kinda like the internet. It describes how the messages travel from one station to another and are relayed until they are ultimately handwritten and delivered by a steward boy on a porcelain platter. Within an hour anyone on board could correspond with someone back home.

And there was a constant newsfeed too. They have a newspaper bulletin board that is constantly updated with news and weather and stocks worldwide. Its so interesting. The author who got to tag along describes how you start to notice the difference between long distance messages and ones closeby and that after a while more you actually start to recognize other operates mannerisms while tapping morse code.

The wireless cabin on board is really spartan and has bunks inside so the operators work 24/7 shifts maintaing communication at all times.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
For a few minutes all sending and receiving is stopped while the ship throws out her name, over and over again. Soon the wireless man catches Nantucket's reply, and explains that he could recognize the operator's sending among a thousand.

"It is as easy to recognize an operator from his touch as it is to pick out a familar voice in a crowd," he continues. "They sound much alike to you, but you will soon get to know a man's speed, his touch of the key, whether light, strong, or hesitating. Almost every operator, besides, has some little trick of his own. Then there is a great deal of difference in the machines themselves."

Then he plunges into the work of sending and receiving messages..

Isn't this great?

hoggert

That does sound really cool. I need something for the kindle on the train besides the gcx book and that book that gaffers dad wrote about returning to Vietnam after the war

Thanks!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
OMG borrowed a laptop and Soundcloudin'. Been stuck with the basic ass mobile version. Some flames dropping 2nite. First YNG SNG in a month.

Also...a few weeks ago some guy from this: http://www.1015.com/ messaged me and said he wants me to talk to his talent buyer. Too bad I live thousands of miles away! &#128563;

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait I thought you were gonna borrow my laptop. &#10069; Whos laptop did you borrow?!?

Get'sMad

ran over a bird driving home today. shit exploded into a plume of feathers. what a stupid ass bird...they always get out of the way in time but not this dumb ass.

first bird I've hit with a car....hit like 2 squirrels before but avoided countless others since squirrels are stupid as shit and seem to want to run right under your tires.

RIP that dumb bird.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
RIP bird

going out again tonight. were gonna get mexican food and then go to a bookstore + bars

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
me and my date are back chillin shes building legos while im posting on gaf

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Omg she's over after the bars as bookstore and we're playing bioshock infinite

^pretty drunk. Forgot I already made a status update/

hoggert

Since the NYC thread was locked i guess: I would like to thank over-paranoid fear mongers for giving me the first stress free subway commute since Sandy.

Edit: nice the thread is actually still open and still full of silly people

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I got a sweet retro copy of neuromancer at the used bookstore last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom