• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeniero

Hi.
I will drink tonight after 2.5 weeks.
Been sick with antibiotics, taking care of myself and resting the liver, but I am returning tonight, don't plan on getting drunk but you never now.
Cheers.

J. Bravo

Hippy party tonight. Should be interesting. I have to find a place to stay since my buddy I'm going with is going to visit his gf and they're sleeping in her dorm...

Idc though ima be wasted and rockin my tie dye shirt and semi bell bottom jeans with flip flops lolol.

-PXG-

Getting a good buzz on right now. Signed up for Google Music and filling up my library. Might play some Borderlands TPS later. I got Bayonetta 2 but ain't opening that shit until tomorrow.

J. Bravo

Getting a good buzz on right now. Signed up for Google Music and filling up my library. Might play some Borderlands TPS later. I got Bayonetta 2 but ain't opening that shit until tomorrow.
O just beat bl3. I loved it a lot more than other people seemed to. Dragged a little towards the end but I just quit doing every side quest and it got better

Meesh

I like a good scotch, like Lagavulin or Oban, but when I drunk it's the cheap shit. Like now, I'm cheap as fuck.

Also making homemade strawberry/cherry wine. When this is done I'm dipping into the wonderful world of moonshine making. Yay!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a red stripe an watching the avengers. It's ok so far.

kehs

Banned
Gran Torino is great.

I went to buy some new clothes today, and 0 out of 25 items fit me. Everything was too loose and too tight.

Kinda pissed. I was wanting some new clothes for next week.

hoggert

remember when i said i wouldNT get drunk this weekend

dragon's crown is fun with friends. its somehow much worse with randoms. i don't know why, the game isn't that complicated outside of inventory management.

J. Bravo

Mm this is gonna be a weird night. I have a place to stay but it might not work out. Plus I have to get home at some point tomorrow. Whereas my buddy is planning on staying there tomorrow night too

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thinkin about hunger games catching fire next. Don't remember anything about the first one though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm only watching vapid content tonght. Thinking about watching the second captain america next.. isnt supposed to be like a spy movie? Also pretty keen on transformers with mark wahlberg.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thinkin about hunger games catching fire next. Don't remember anything about the first one though.
I watched a netflix called Fallen Angels and it's really trippy and cool. Scope that. 👀👉📼

The original plan was to go out again after werk but I realized that would be dumb so I'll just stay home and rest. That way I can go out 2tomorrow nite maybe possibly but probably not with my new friend and not feel like I'm about to pass out.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I watched a netflix called Fallen Angels and it's really trippy and cool. Scope that. 👀👉📼

Dang! Thats one of my favorite movies of all time bro.
I love the ending quote:
I'm about to leave. I ask him to take me home. I haven't ridden pillion for a long time nor have I been this close to a man in ages. The road home isn't very long, and I know I'll be getting off soon. But at this moment, I'm feeling such lovely warmth.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dang. That's cool. The main lady is so pretty too. 😳

Looking for a new release movie to stream but I dunno. Is that new X Man shit as stupid and lame as every other superhero movie?

I AM EXPERIENCING MOBA RAGE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE OH MY GOD

image.php

I haven't even thought about those shitty hot fries in over a decade. They still sell those?

J. Bravo

Oh man this is weird. I walked some girls home who live in the same dorm as my friends gf. They said "here is so and soes dorm" and walked off. Got the hot ones number though and kind of texting her

obin_gam

So, I'm bored and lonely. But I have also been ill so I'm on penicillin this week.
Could I technically go out and have a drink or should I wait until I'm not on penicillin?

Get'sMad

feeling 100% for the 1st time since last Thursday when I ran a fever so I'm celebrating by drinking some high lifes and doing a run through of demon's souls while spinnin' some records.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really angry about my souls right now.

I'm caught in the GFW limbo and can't log in to my xbox live account on my PC.. so I can't access my dark souls save. But I REALLY want to play it. Like, it would make me happier if I could mash on some souls right now. But I've gotta wait. The game loads, but then the GFW overlay pops in and asks for a password.. but then it won't let me enter it.

Shit sucks. :'[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom