• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

bout to head to some halloween party, got 2 beers in me for the road so I can show up buzzed. gonna bring the rest of the 6 pack and polish it off there. Not even sure whats gonna happen there.

My costume concept is the laziest ever, someone apparently has a freddy kruger mask to loan, and I am a big dude with work boots who can look scary without a costume. so that is pretty much it. Gonna wear some dumb shirt I bought with weed being rolled into a 100 dollar bill. Call myself Freddy Chronic, whatever, I'll be drinking, hopefully other people will bring some shit to drink too.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hanging with my new friend. We'll see how it goes. I'm always a little shy at first / before the first five or six beers. 😳

J. Bravo

i drank bud ice for the first time last night. surprisingly smooth. i like it better than budlite, and it was 8 bucks for a 12 pack.

hoggert

since i got 6 in me i thought i would solve a common misconception about this thread

the reason why no one responds to your amazing witty posts is 80% of the posts in thsi thread are like

i'm taking a piss but i had a lot so im going to post to dgaf

zip up, forget about it, forget about anything else you read in the thread and just like go with the flow

blue pill stronk
the matrix sucks and if you like it read some idk sartre or something and smoke a hand rolled cigarette on the esplanade motherfuckkkkkkkkkker

also maybe youre not posting intresting stuff for taking a piss a reading. you should dwell on it and post more😳✈👼🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

cyberbullying

AcridMeat

Banned
I just got home from working a Halloween party off craigslist. Went better than expected, 120 bucks and most of the night was spent giving people food, talkin with another dude working it with me and drinking whiskey. Not bad at all.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hoggert just randomly hating on the matrix FOR NO REASON

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ugh, wakin up the morn after. Torn up. Starting to feel gross feelings for some random girl. It's disgusting. Maybe a good day for a bike ride / forest exp. kinda want to see if she wants to hang later becuz I'm a fuckin stoop, ugh.

Told her I missed her when we were apart the other day god I'm such a ree ree sorry cpn hogg.

Make me walk the plank my cpn my lord my transgressions cannot be forgiven. Swore 2 myself to never catch feelings again because that's yucky and weird and dumb to do.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was just joking about catching feelings. None of that is real. It's just me and DM until the end. 🚶🐈

hoggert

wow, borderlands 2.5 had me raging last night. or maybe i was just disapointed with myself for staying home because it was cold out, mercury was in retrograde, barcades lol, etc. and projecting. sorry 🙊 lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What color pocket computer should I get? Kinda wanna go gold to be honest.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ugh my pants are all too baggy now. Prob the skinniest I've ever been. Watching HBO's Rome (it's really good)and wasting away. 📉💀

Get'sMad

aaaah my groin

planted weird while running back and turning around to defend playing indoor soccer today now i can't run very well

got a bag of ice on my inner thigh resting next to my now ice cold balls

really need to quit playing indoor soccer. shit is just an injury factory.....but it's so fun.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang so I spent like an hour at the Apple store today playing with the big boy.
I'm so fucking game for it. Its amazing.

Just sold out still. I think I may in fact get the gold one. I talked to a boy who worked there and he said that the gold was the most popular. I said "yeah it caught my eye, I don't know how I feel about it" and then he said he just doesn't like the people who buy the gold one.. it was so catty. He's like "yeah I see who buys that one.."

Fuck that guy.

Drinking a six pack and going to make a BLT for dinnsies.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
blue pill stronk the matrix sucks and if you like it read some idk sartre or something and smoke a hand rolled cigarette on the esplanade motherfuckkkkkkkkkker

STAND TALL, I DEMAND A TRIAL
THE CAPTAIN IS WRONG.
THE CAPTAIN IS WRONG.

I DEMAND WE PICK SIDES

The Matrix: For or Against

Get'sMad

I'm just gonna get the normal 6....theres no way in hell I could fit a plus in my jean pockets. website was still giving me like 21 days to get a 64gb silver or grey one. smh. looking forward to the upgrade tho since i've been rocking a 4s for 3 years.

also my caffeine consumption is getting out of hand. I'm downing like a liter of the hella strong cold brew coffee I make everyday in addition to around 4-5 cups of green tea a day.

I also just ordered a Hario cold brew maker and a Hario tea pot so I can more efficiently be cracked out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I declare a trial by combat!

Choose your wpn:
🔪🔫💣💉✂️📌👊🍴🍭

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It does blind him for 5 seconds though. The outermost layers of his thick, lizard-like skin are turned to dust and he loses all visual perception for t.5s while struggling to see further than 3 yards for t.55s. Allowing me to hide behind a rock 15 yards away.

Hoggert is now confused, humiliated and ignorant of my whearabouts.
I impatiently await his retaliation.

hoggert

forlorn and demeaned by 80s high school romcom standards and thus unable to compose an epic 90s anime chat room roleplay battlesong, i cast a spell of endless darkness and suicide by grue as the light of my life, jane goodie aka jade goody has been extinguished forever more

christ, I'm tired. Bottomless brunch followed by sitting around kills. Now I have to decide which job to take. Weird searching so hard for a job for 3+ months and then now I have two pretty good offers.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Karoeke night has been fun. This one hangin at my table complimented my eyes and lips. She's p cute. Also ran across quite a few kindred spirits. Still keep thinkin of my new friend tho...saw her in a few other girls. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom