• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

my mom is pretty cool and she brought me a bunch of beers today, however, they are a bunch of different pumpkin beers and I'm a man who is not necessarily anti pumpkin spice/flavor/whatever in general but I'm not much of pumpkin beer, or any beer really, where I can't drink more than one without wanting to vomit because of the flavor.

that all being said I'm never one to turn down free booze and will choke all of them down tonight.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Your mom is awesome.

Regardless of how my statistics test goes tonight (I expect a 50) I am drinking muh burrs

Get'sMad

gl minus me!

i like to do random hiatuses from booze...like a couple weeks at a time here and there.

and yeah running is like the worst starting from scratch. it's pretty much hell for about a month but after that it kinda becomes enjoyable! keep it up.

Sub_Level

I am gonna second keeping it up. Life is a bitch so u have to put in the work even when it seems pointless. I been lifting last 2 months and have so much energy now. Helps if u get an asshole workout budddy who will motivate u.

Just had beef, guacamole, potatoes, pasta, peppers, a tortilla, and a snickers. Fuck yea

Wool

Get ready J Bravo, basketball starts tomorrow. The Wolves will have a better record than the Thunder. 100% guarantee it.

J. Bravo

Get ready J Bravo, basketball starts tomorrow. The Wolves will have a better record than the Thunder. 100% guarantee it.

while that is very exciting and i can't wait to watch wiggins dominate (and you're probably right in that the thunder will be worse for the first few weeks adjusting without durant), i'm putting basketball on hold for tonight and tomorrow. world series baby!!!!!!!!!!!! game 7 at home! gonna be so fucking legit downtown i would do unspeakable things for a pair of tickets....

Minus_Me

Officially off International sales. Everything went well. Super tired of seeing airports. Can't believe a good chunk of you guys are banned lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what

the

fuck

snuggs got banned? Please point me to which mod I have beat up please.

I guess he missed an ultimatum post in the user ignore extravaganza thread. Mod posted on one page not to name names but he didn't see it. IDK he wishes you all well and should back like tomorrow or the next day I can't remember.

I think I'm kinda over this girl I started seeing last week. We were gonna hang out tonight after her having been out of town but then she cancelled and I was sorta relieved but then she uncancelled and wants me to come over but I think I'm just gonna stay home. I mean stuff like that is so fickle and touch and go, I'm really just tired from work and don't want to shower right now. I don't know. Who knows.

anyway, boo work this week is rough as hell. just completed some stuff I Had been working on for over a month though. so on to the next phase.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wearing dirty socks got three tallboys and 20 pounds of cat litter in my bag

Get'sMad

2006 was 8 years ago

fuck

that just hit me hard because burial - distant lights came on shuffle

like i'm not a super nostalgic person but '06-'07 was maybe the greatest stretch of time as far as just a combo of life in general and music that still hits me hard to this day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I graduated highschool in 2006, then moved to berkeley and bought an iPhone in 2007. Pretty landmark 18 months I guess. I was a teen with long hair.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the tough alliance - a new chance came out in 2007

oh my god

sorry guys...i'm just really having an existential crisis tonight

youre acting like this isnt the thread for that or something

finishing my second tallboy. tlked on the phone for like an hour with my new friend. it was a lot of fun. were going to have a keunu reeves drinking game tomorrow and watching speed and 47 ronin. Shes really great. Just so smart and so artful. I'm just sad because after having a big fun night on thursday and now not having seen her for almost a week im not really anxious to see her. I think it will be cool and I'm excited to have fun tomorrow night. But its not like shes making my heart race or anything. Which is perfect. Thats about the speed I want things to be.. I just get the feeling I'm making her heart race. Shes texting me really cute drawings and taking requests on what to draw.. which is something I was just doing to someone else like a month ago. So yeah.. We have a very open dialogue so tomorrow during keunu reeves sesh I'm gonna tell her I don't see any social graduation between us and hoping we can just kinda float at this level for a while. She's gonna take me out on my birthday after I get home from the IMAX showing of interstellar. Shes great. one of the coolest and brightest people ive met in ages.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
bwahahahahahahahaha
thats not the song i was expecting, but just the one i needed.

legendary record
legendary.

everyone remembers the first time they heard air france.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
do you think about or see your underwear
because i dont think about or see my computers computers are basically underwear

J. Bravo

dollar night is really tempting for tonights game. but, honestly, i might just smoke a bowl and stay at home with my family. unless i get invited out by the right people, which is unlikely. my little brothers won't watch unless i am watching, and i'll be able to help convince my parents to let them stay up for the end. they need to see this history unfold before their very eyes.

Sub_Level

I'm so mad with life.

You're not alone. I just made a Walmart run to get some bottled water, beer, and a pack of flushable wipes (don't judge me) and the cashier girl looked sad and hopeless. Maybe it was her job. Or maybe it was me :(

Red UFO

Mannnnnn girl I've been hanging with for a few weeks now and I've just found out she's been texting her ex LOADS. fuck bitches get money

Get'sMad

bought a big bag of candy to leave out in a bowl for Friday for the neighborhood kiddos since I'm not gonna be home during the time trick or treaters come

kinda still wanna have the Halloween soundtrack bumping on repeat the entire the night I'm gone tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom