• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfgare

Mannnnnn girl I've been hanging with for a few weeks now and I've just found out she's been texting her ex LOADS. fuck bitches get money

Broooo, youve only been hanging with her, doesn't seem like any commitments there for you to be all upset about. that being said.. who knows, ive been ex's friends/ text buds without it being anything other than such, so dont start assumin shi.

but always, fuck bitches get money.

kehs

Banned
LLShC.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I was dead for real though I can't enjoy anything

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at a strange apt in a strange bed listening to someone take a shower through the walls

hoggert

worst book ever jk. is gibson still writing? i could just check wikipedia but his stuff in the early-mid 00's was pretty meh and i'm scared the answer will be yes.fuck im tired how the hell do these people manage to get 3.8k posts in a month. i can barely manage 30/mont these days. i must be getting old because thats what only americans do. the line was nearly out the door at the liquor store and im angry.

🇬🇧

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Today might be the most boring and pointless day of my entire life. I have done literally nothing all day. I just walked outside from the first time today to shoo away some stray cat that was screeching at my cat at the window. I got a phone call and for a second thought maybe a homie or homegirl was going to save my from this but it was someone with the wrong number. 😩

I'll probably just drink again. Got pretty lit up last night and passed out before I could get into my after-beers.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bye. 👋

We'll miss for the next one to three months.

Anyways, about to bust open my first drink. Fuck it. See where the night goes from there. I could try texting someone but I shouldn't.

hoggert

The basedPoster is a transient divinity that seeks to liberate GAF and reduce all "good" threads to totally sweet ambient noise. The basedPoster during each cycle of darkness would rise and try to make GAF cool but would be defeated by ban-happy mod who would usher in an age of posts about fucking celery and how great it is or how the NYPD has toddlers killing competitions. But this wouldn't kill the basedPoster. A total awesome and ironic attribute that the basedPoster has is that it would return in the next cycle, stronger then before and posses the body and soul of the shithead who dared ban it. Hence the mod that "saves" the world from decent posts would be doomed to make OT somewhat okay and all that they had fought hard to "save" would be replaced by actual discussion about real issues like how big my last shit was.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hoggert is the architect.

Kehs told someone to shut the fuck up and I'm lovin it. The kid was like "I watch the video and that girl didn't look at her agressors.. How does she even know she doesn't like them?"

These people, man..

Get'sMad

drinking some vodka sodas and listening to some spooky music like burial and stuff to get me in the halloween mood

I was flipping through some channels and came across some opening credits where I saw "and Rutger Hauer AS Dracula" and had just had to stop. this movie is called Dracula III: Legacy and looks terrible but whatever. Roy Batty IS Dracula!

kehs

Banned
Gonna watch birdman tomorrow.

edward norton, michael keaton, emma watson stone, and whoever the hell is in the movie.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've never made love to anyone the way I'm making love to this falafel pita.

AcridMeat

Banned
snuggy bear tycho/com truise tonight ruled.

actually com truise was a bit of a bummer his set could have been so much more but he seemed kind of tired.

tycho absolutely killed it though, their drummer is fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom