• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

pretty hyped for tonight even if we don't find a party. gonna hand out some candy with my friend while pregaming, and once we find something we'll put the bowl on the porch with a sign that says "take one". as if those little shits will only take 1.

Liljagare

Waiting on a cruiseship (24h Cruise, deluxe cabin w. breakfast, steak for dinner), getting started well before hand.

Tonight is going to be Epic!! :)

obin_gam

So I think I messed up with the melted sugar cube and ice water.
The Absinthe was clear green in it's original state
J60m62G.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
dang just had an hour long text conversation explaining the gravemind's existence to my new friend ive been hanging around

she was very into the fact that masterchief is a virgin just like all the nerds that aspire to be him, and i think sometime soon we're going to do an entire retrospective of every halo tv commercial ever aired.

the halo2 cinema trailers
the halo3 live action stuff
the halo3 miniature diaroma thing

that really awful made for xbox live movie with halo4, etc.

#halo

obin_gam

Last week it worked though, I only used half of a cube then, and I think the sugar got burnt now.

Never actually tried Pernod, if they havent got the "real" stuff I pass. (For the record, this is Tunel)
I could recommend a Swedish (of all places) Absinthe. 68% and called Valkyria. Newly started distillery and real tasty.

Get'sMad

do what your heart tells you to do (or your penis).

I basically bought candy I like for the kiddos tonight... a mixed bag of like skittles and starbursts and a bag of kit kats w/ 3 different kinds of them.

I've basically just been eating kit-kats for the past 2 hours.

pretty sure the 1st kids just came by and rang the door but I was taking a dump...sorry kids!

Get'sMad

only had 1 group of kids so far...I bought like $20 worth of damn candy too! guess I'll just have to eat all myself and get fat.

this is my first year living in this house/neighborhood so tbf to myself I didn't really have any idea of how many kids to expect to come by anyways.

Philippo

After dronkkimg A LOT OF wine all night all o could thing all nognt was FFXV ad its soundtrack during the return to home.
I sire deserves some fidelity points, don't i?
(And having sex with one of tje girl i was with, but that's another stoey)

hoggert

only drink when youre happy or ambivalent or with friends 😎

when youre depressed take a long bath with a good book 🌝

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Don't have a costume but wearing red and black w a cute lil invert cross on my forehead as a nod to the Dark Lord. It's all I got, sorry.

Was abt to head out solo which is p sad but my new friend just dinged me so we'll see how that goes.

Jhoan

Me so drink. I hate white girls so much. Fucking cockblockers even when drunk. They don't like spics. No get banned Tyler. They hate spics trying to get action. Hi drunk thread. I love you so much dudes..... I love you so much. Sorry. NyC GAF. I love you too. Fuck. Fuckfuck.

hoggert

i am not a fan of nyc white girls either but ive lived here for too long. actually now that i think about it every white girl ive dated in nyc has only lived here for 1-3 years.

oh wait im not counting girls that live in si bronx brklyn queens etc lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Crazy out here. Saw a fight between a gladiator and a drag queen. His helmet protected him from the punches. The girl that invited me out ghosted but honestly she's a dead end. Keep seeing this big biker dude who keeps saying he's my friend and that he'll beat up anyone who fucks with me but tbh I think he wants to fuck me. Whatever. This shit is retarded.

TomShoe

Banned
Just got drunk for the first time in my life.

Halloween Party. Drinking. Lots of Drinking. Hookah Lounge. Smoking, lots of smoking. So insane.

I don't know how people drink beer, had Yeungling and Busch, both bitter as fuck.

FloatOn

Just got drunk for the first time in my life.

Halloween Party. Drinking. Lots of Drinking. Hookah Lounge. Smoking, lots of smoking. So insane.

I don't know how people drink beer, had Yeungling and Busch, both bitter as fuck.

drink better beer your life will be changed

Jhoan

Fucking white girls. I getting home I one piece and I offend one for gentrifying 137th st since she yuppie who work in 78th st. She get creeped out because she Miami white girl who gentrifying neighborhood and moved away from me on bus. Nobody want to be with Jipan. Nobody at all. They all hate me because I good looking and honest. Fuck those rich white girls from other states. Let them be with a spic. Then they know for sure.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Me and my new friend tho, that's over forever. 2nite sealed that deal. New friend is old friend / past friend. Oh well, who cares. Makes no difference 2 me. People come and go. That's life.

Jhoan

Me on bed about to pass out on me bed. Forever alone. Me Tinder and text drunk. No good. Have regrets everywhere. Deleted Facebook posts. Me thank you GAF for being good outlet as well as brother for opening door to building. Me had, bad, man GAD for being bad to White girls. Hope me bump up into white girl in red dress again before graduating.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Me on bed about to pass out on me bed. Forever alone. Me Tinder and text drunk. No good. Have regrets everywhere. Deleted Facebook posts. Me thank you GAF for being good outlet as well as brother for opening door to building. Me had, bad, man GAD for being bad to White girls. Hope me bump up into white girl in red dress again before graduating.
It doesn't matter how much you suffer. We all suffer. I suffer so much every day. You don't get to add up all your suffer points towards something. It all just drains away your soul, If you were around girls your flippant frustration would be an immediate turn off.

Meesh

Not working = drinking more.

I also took a shit + cracked my back at the same time = best shit ever.

Anybody here's get into the shine? Oh my game the rooms spinning..mega ,an is cool, who's to fugue Megan? Oh shit you guys gonna black out with mr?

Meesh

Whersic everyone I thought drunk gaf was party gaf weeeeeede.? Lol omgawd why ami alone doing this rift now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
hi I ambivalent to all of this
i tried to make it mean something

I lived an excellent simulation today, the joke is the world is shared and a wink this way means tears in bed that way

I'm alive

Still

hoggert

Dude, it's coooool. What they (Columbia U) has done to Morningside is insane. yeah, i don't miss all the crazies kicked out of the asylum during the 80s but all the places i loved have been driven out by the columbia rent hikes and those that haven't are total BS and a starbucks on every corner. yeah, i'll take a pint of bud for 8 lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fucking white girls. I getting home I one piece and I offend one for gentrifying 137th st since she yuppie who work in 78th st. She get creeped out because she Miami white girl who gentrifying neighborhood and moved away from me on bus. Nobody want to be with Jipan. Nobody at all. They all hate me because I good looking and honest. Fuck those rich white girls from other states. Let them be with a spic. Then they know for sure.

Just wanted to quote this post to preserve it.

I'm the Benjamin Franklin of drinking myself to sleep then waking up and drinking hi power ipa out of the coffee mug my ex gf made me with paintings of my cats on it except not dm cuz he wasn't born yet I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom