• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hustling today. We're setting up lots of new displays. And a shelf holding gallon jugs of paint fell so I got to get a table saw out and safety glasses and make a new one. Didn't lose any fingers. 😎

kehs

Banned
Some other management asshole at a fucking gasstation/mcdonalds gave me a dirty look cause i was wearing a tshirt and jacket and dared to use a their bathroom.

Fuck you.

Meesh

A drunken night, as
is my journey, will you go
there with me? Sleepy.

Best Haiku I could do on drunken short notice.

Get'sMad

against my better Tuesday night judgement I picked up a 12 pack of high life on the way home from work so I can wallow in depression as I watch election night results roll in.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't decided if I'm drinking tonight. I have to get on a bus to SF at 840am to go see intersteller. :eek:

Get'sMad

was at work since 6:30 am today. gonna take one of those 20 minute hot showers with a high life and the bathroom with the bathroom window to get that sick mixture of 40 degree air and steam going on.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna go out and have a few (several) 2nite. Expect the usual (increasingly) intoxicated post(s) late nite then the usual rueful morning (late afternoon) after post when I wake up a mess. Should be fun. 👌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Out to dinner with my mom. It's ok. Haven't spoken to her in like three months. She just got a new cat that is the cutest. It's an ok pre-birthday dinner.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang buses are scary, just had a bus sneak up right behind me while I was kinda dazed. Omg. Like an inch from the curb.

Is the crash really that bad even if you are prepared for it? I'm thinking about taking another one just so the crash happens around when I go to bed.

Get'sMad

idk how people who have adderal scrips can't NOT abuse them. or at least someone like me.

like whenever I would get some while in school to "study" I just wanted to snort them and go party instead. I could drink like a thousand beers after taking one.

I don't think the comedown is too bad on them if you take them how they were supposed to be prescribed. but if you're taking a higher dosage or railing them then yeah its not gonna be too pleasant. Not as bad as coke come down which is just the worst.....

like I remember being up like 24 hours or so writing a paper and preparing for some finals and I remember going to turn the paper and take a test and walking back to my apartment and my body just being psychically gone but not being able to pass out still because my brain was still firing off. shit suuuucked. I think I went and bought beer in an effort to knock my ass out.

hoggert

I got prescribed adderal in high school durin the whole let's diagnose every problem our kids have with AHAD or ADD. They did absolutely nothing for me, ending up giving most away. Never had particularly bad come downs on the amount if was given, but I had zero appetite while I was on it and would get somewhat nauseous for like an hour when thy ended

I got prescribed adderal in high school durin the whole let's diagnose every problem our kids have with AHAD or ADD. They did absolutely nothing for me, ending up giving most away. Never had particularly bad come downs on the amount if was given, but I had zero appetite while I was on it and would get somewhat nauseous for like an hour when thy ended

thats why all the hot chix are on adderal

Get'sMad

dang the chick I was seeing the last 2 months or so just dropped me :/

wasn't super emotionally attached yet but I did really enjoy hanging with her the last 2 months.

time to fire tinder back up 😎

Get'sMad

coke is amazing...until you start coming down and want to do more and do more and start coming down again and want to more etc. etc.

nw3.JPG

Me..minus the smile..

coke is amazing...until you start coming down and want to do more and do more and start coming down again and want to more etc. etc.

Maybe I made a mistake..

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
sitting on golden gate transit alone in the dark stuck in traffic and boy that birthday depression just hit me like a sack of bricks

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna meet my dude when I get to town I think. Interstellar was slightly disappointing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
🎉🎊🎋🎁🎈
🍻🍕🎂🍰💉
👏👏👏👏👏
✨✅2⃣✨💕

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Off the bus and at a drug barn waiting for Dane. I think it's been like 3 weeks since we've hung out. I left the house 7:45am and am just now back.

Not a bad day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hats off to the bday boy. 🎩💫👦

Cat film fest was amazing. Ended up back at the barn tho. 😲

The adderal come down was great. It was honestly so minor that I wonder if it has even happened yet. I basically felt a little discombobulated for about 30 minutes and then completely normal. Beginners luck, perhaps?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The best comedowns I've had is from shrooms. 🍄

It's like the tripped out fever breaks then you have this vibe where you feel so alive and free. Like drunkeness but with clarity. Always was my fave part of the shroomin exp.

The adrenal come down was great. It was honestly so minor that I wonder if it has even happened yet. I basically felt a little discombobulated for about 30 minutes and then completely normal. Beginners luck, perhaps?
now that i think about it it was ritalin + lots of long islands so maybe thats just bad juju

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Either way, I'm officially feeling the adderal crash, but I'm about to go to bed so it couldn't have come at a better time.
I read up on it. Adderall lasts longer and continually causes your cells to pump out the neurotransmitters. Ritalin lasts for a shorter period of time but occurs faster. Ritalin does not continue to make your cells pump out neurotransmitters. studies have shown that neither work better than the other.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got p drunk. Almost went home with this older chick. She wasn't that cute but whatev, drunk. On the way out waitress was like what, you're really going home with her?? It was her 40th bday and she said she was waitin for me to talk to her and flattery makes me weak. Then I made out with some other girl outside. She was p cute. But then I couldn't find that lady.
Oh well already did sex with a forty year old last month. Her pussy was dry but surprisingly flavorless. 👅💦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom