• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm sorry, that's gross, but there's no better way to unlock a tight 🐈 than the 👅. Then you can just slide right in it as your 💦 lubricates your 🍆. Sorry for being gross.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm sorry, that's gross, but there's no better way to unlock a tight 🐈 than the 👅. Then you can just slide right in it as your 💦 lubricates your 🍆. Sorry for being gross.
I'll remember that for when my girlfriend forgets to self lubricate

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll remember that for when my girlfriend forgets to self lubricate
I'll remember that when she forgets that too 😎
👅💕
TBH since I'm drunk and gross atm I just
💗🍴🐈. 👅👅👅👅👅💦💦💦💦💦

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
B4 I pass out just wanna be honest. I'm 28 yrs old atm and there's nothing I want more rn than to find a grl I love and 2 make her my wife and have kids and start a fam. Life is about being surrounded by the people you love. Can't imagine anything better than that. That's my dream. And DM will be there obv. Maybe that 🚀 already sailed tho. Fucked it all up. Too late for yng sng. 👋 I can still dream of that dream.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
No deletes. I don't do that. Me and DM till the end tho. Guess I already had my chance at that life when I accidentally got that girl pregnant. It didn't work out. Oh well. Self-pity is p pointless when you truly consider your existence on a cosmic scale. You are, we are nothing. ✌️

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like snugglers got the existential angst covered.. which leaves me free to drink some coffee.

I get paid tonight and I'm going to buy a new iPhone.

Get'sMad

day 2 back on the tinder grind and I'm already bored with these tinder chicks...i'm gonna put up a craigslist personal and find someone whose really real.

"swm seeking sw

must enjoy laying on rugs and listening to cocteau twins for hours, long bouts of silence and generous portions of guacamole."

i'm such a catch.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I need to be alone for a while after that last experience. Woof. I still feel bad. I was in SF yesterday which is QT central and I wasn't even noticing anyone just because I'm still a little unsure about what just happened.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Actually though, Spaceman-Anne Hathaway 👌

Get'sMad

I need rejuvenation. I need that zest in life again. I need.to.feel.again.

Gonna convince one of my bros to go to a bar outside our normal comfort zone joints tonight.

Maybe I'll be sitting in this foreign establishment, casually sipping a whiskey on the rocks, conversing with this other human being whom I've known for over a decade, a friend if you will, and out of the corner of my eye I'll be drawn to another's presence. A person whom I've never laid eyes on in my life-- one whom I know absolutely nothing of except that we're both here in this same place, at the same time. A conversation might ensue, an initial exchange of pleasantries followed by the two of us navigating through the seas of the human language. We are attempting to avoid the rough waves, storms, and treacherous rocks searching for the safety of land that only mere moments ago seemed thousands of miles away off into the far distance. The conversation continues, the seas have become surprisingly navigable and land is visible through the lens of our thoughts...a new world at last. We anchor our ships to the shallow sea bed and depart our ships to explore this unknown land together....

We have sex for 3 hours and I am late to work the following morning.

I. am. Alive. Again.

Get'sMad

depends on what you primarily drink and will be cutting out...you'll either lose some weight or possibly gain some weight.

last time I went on prolonged booze hiatuses I got insane cravings for sweets that I never have. I was still exercising like mad though so it didnt effect me though.

also your liver will heal. thats cool i guess right?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
depends on what you primarily drink and will be cutting out...you'll either lose some weight or possibly gain some weight.

last time I went on prolonged booze hiatuses I got insane cravings for sweets that I never have. I was still exercising like mad though so it didnt effect me though.

also your liver will heal. thats cool i guess right?
well that question was me being silly. Honestly, I'm slowing my drinking down because my acid reflux is getting bad again. It's good and bad due to me not being able to drink as much as I use to but bad because it's still affecting my stomach. I litterally heave up stomach acid when I mix drinks and sometimes when I'm not even drinking heavily at all. It sucks but I've got to start taking care of myself. Maybe this acid reflux disorder is a step in the right direction.

Met a girl recently. Let's just say the gap rating is off the charts and she's like 5'11''ish. Her style is impeccable it's pretty nuts. I've never seen ill's dream french girl but if I had to bet I'd say she compares.

But, had lunch with her for the first time and she took the time to say grace before eating and all that. Not just some casual quick thing but the full blown deal. I have no issues with that itself but at the same time I've known a lot of religious people and never seen anyone say grace over a salad at lunch.

I don't know anything about her politics or her religion but what if she's extremely religious. Guess I'll know soon enough.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Met a girl recently. Let's just say the gap rating is off the charts and she's like 5'11''ish. Her style is impeccable it's pretty nuts. I've never seen ill's dream french girl but if I had to bet I'd say she compares.

But, had lunch with her for the first time and she took the time to say grace before eating and all that. Not just some casual quick thing but the full blown deal. I have no issues with that itself but at the same time I've known a lot of religious people and never seen anyone say grace over a salad at lunch.

I don't know anything about her politics or her religion but what if she's extremely religious. Guess I'll know soon enough.
I mean honestly if it gets in the way early jump out, but it is possible to have a good relationship in those situations. Of course it all depends on the people. Sometimes it takes a lot of work, and at times it can be simple.

Edit: how tall are you btw?

If she says full grace then you aren't gonna get it in. Sorry bud.

Get'sMad

haven't been out on a Thursday in awhile. I'm excited for all the possibilities life has to offer me this fine evening.

hope wherever we go the place has a jukebox so I can play Crockett's Theme 20 straight times and just sit at the end corner of the bar looking mysterious and cool.

hoggert

its kinda interesting how life is. i spent most of the day dwelling on how i drink a lot and how i should cut back. then my brother txts me about getting some beer at the wholesaler and i remember he has a party at his place tonight and now that im here i'm suddenly on my second beer and prob gonna have a bunch more. oh and ofc it's my boy's bday tomorrow which i can't miss because i haven't seen him since his last birthday (god, i feel like a dick.) so im prob gonna get trashed again tomorrow night

OTL

btw Snugs been listening a lot to your soundcloud at work. its good chill out music and scares away all people that would ask me to do stuff for them. good stuff allll around

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The spook factor is very important to me. 👹

Thurs is one of the best drinking nites round here. Shit's poppin a bit, but without the awful weekend crowd. Plus discounted Michigan beers at my go-to drug barn. But the prob is after Wednes / pint night I'm always too strung out / encumbered with post-binge guilt to allow myself to go out. Plus I'm horrified that people there saw me leaving with that creepy older chick not knowing I aborted that mission as soon as we stepped out. 😩

Get'sMad

looking especially cool and mysterious tonight.

wearing not necessarily my nicest jacket, but my coolest. also my coolest pair of jeans and coolest pair of shoes. I'm having a particularly cool hair day too...its laying on my head just right.

the time is now. it's time to go be a bad boy.

#badboys

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just had a 4 year old girl say teengirl fantasy was her favorite band to dance to and then tell me she loves me before she goes to sleep

😂

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
#sadboys vs. #badboys, let's do this. 😔👊😎
I'll be in the corner guzzling a tall boy

Gets mad is making some great contributions to our culture. Thank you for affirming I'm not the only one.

Kwixotik

I need rejuvenation. I need that zest in life again. I need.to.feel.again.

Gonna convince one of my bros to go to a bar outside our normal comfort zone joints tonight.

Maybe I'll be sitting in this foreign establishment, casually sipping a whiskey on the rocks, conversing with this other human being whom I've known for over a decade, a friend if you will, and out of the corner of my eye I'll be drawn to another's presence. A person whom I've never laid eyes on in my life-- one whom I know absolutely nothing of except that we're both here in this same place, at the same time. A conversation might ensue, an initial exchange of pleasantries followed by the two of us navigating through the seas of the human language. We are attempting to avoid the rough waves, storms, and treacherous rocks searching for the safety of land that only mere moments ago seemed thousands of miles away off into the far distance. The conversation continues, the seas have become surprisingly navigable and land is visible through the lens of our thoughts...a new world at last. We anchor our ships to the shallow sea bed and depart our ships to explore this unknown land together....

We have sex for 3 hours and I am late to work the following morning.

I. am. Alive. Again.

You're just gonna ditch your friend like that?

hoggert

Idk what's happening can't even catch up with this thread. Frozen mags plus San Fran style wings is all I fan think about lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If all goes according to plan this 4S is being decommissioned tomorrow. It's by far the best computer I've ever owned and has allowed me to share a lot of my self.

Get'sMad

u copping that 6 J?

still holding onto my 4s for another couple weeks until I make that same jump. I could trade it in and get the 6 even cheaper but I think I'm hanging on to her as a backup if anything should happen to the new baby.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My bike is jacked again. Did have a p nice lil late nite walk tho. 🚶 I needed it bad. Can't just do nothing all day n nite, makes me stir crazy. Got a text saying "hey" from that one girl just wrote back "hey, what up" and she nvr responded. What is the deal with people. I've already written off that partic sitch but still it's like why even text me like that. Oh well. Abt time to take a sleeping pill and peace. 💊👋

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm really digging this new random playlist I told itunes to make. Based on Sasha, has BT, Jaytech, Leftfield, Orbital, Above & Beyond, Underworld, Tretemoller, Basement Jaxx, Amon Tobin, Kraftwerk, Shpongle, etc etc.

good shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Totally dropped the ball with a girl tonight. I was alone with her in my room, my arm around her, talking with her, and I didn't go in for the kiss. So mad at myself. For some reason, I was just too nervous. I think the adderal / vodka combo I was on was fucking with me, I feel so incredibly jittery. I haven't felt normal and calm all night.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I remember him mentioning it but I only just now realized SNUGGLER went to a cat film festival.

Also:
SPUENSX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom