• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

got damn that thing is a monster J...can u fit that in yer jean pockets?

I get off at noon on Fridays so I'm drinking high life and listening to tunes out on my back patio with a bro

cheers u beautiful bastards

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Great. My credit union doesn't work with Apple pay yet. Seriously disappointed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang this phone is big. I knew I should have got an iPod shuffle to go with it.
Just went jogging with my old phone. I missed that pedometer data. :[

Get'sMad

The shuffle is boss for working out, though I lose the charger for it all the dang time. I can't run with my phone...just don't feel loose enough with a thing strapped to my arm or whatever. I'd be up for using the phone on my bike if I got a mount for it tho. I actually should get one of those...

kehs

Banned
Robot's don't have emotions though.

Unless your robin williams, but he doesn't have emotions either, he's dead.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We've got to get an iMessage walkie talkie group chat going.

kehs

Banned
I bought some bastille.

Fucking garbage. Don't buy it ever. I'm making it my mission to shut down that shitty distillery.

Xandalan

Neo Member
Just got accepted to the neogaf community! Figured since I was drunk Id make this my first post. Chasing tequila with sprite, whats worse is its a friend's birthday tommorow so i have to get wasted tommorow als.Fun fact had not gotten laid in a year wish me luck tommorow to break that streak!

hoggert

grats get it in get it in

went to a place last night that served draft beer in 32 oz styrofoam cups. which while novel, was also backed up by the low prices and having fucking shiner bock and mothers milk on tap. sooooo awesome

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Was just talkin shit to this cat he seems nice but I had to tell him that DM would wreck his ass. DM could destroy most cats I know. In a strange place and miss him.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
HnSrJXp.jpg

DM is my companion

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Why is it that I only find truly special girls when they're already taken. First one got married second one was only 20 yrs old but gdm she is chilll .

kehs

Banned
Why is it that I only find truly special girls when they're already taken. First one got married second one was only 20 yrs old but gdm she is chilll .

Women who are already involved let their guard down.

It's refreshing until you realize you want your dick wet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Not sure if I slept last night. Don't think I did. Oops🙀. Me and DM are gonna sleep foe a couple hours then deal with shit.

Get'sMad

sick cat

yeah I drank like a whole lotta beers at the bar last night.

going to get dinner with my dad later and then go visit some friends in a place I haven't been to in quite awhile. should be interesting......

gonna cook some eggs and make a bloody rn tho.

The girl who I dropped the ball with a few nights ago booty texted me this morning at 6am, but I was sleeping. Now she isn't answering any of my texts?

Whatever. Seeing Interstellar tonight. I've heard very mixed things.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'd prob show up for my intervention if they had beer there.

Might go out again 2nite. Keep thinking it's the morning but it's actually nite.

hoggert

Bacon cream cheese bagels with milk stout ice cream dragons. Pulled pork slaw pickles and home baked choc chips with box wine and doctor who. Today has been good other then the two dudes making out in the kitchen instead of chillin on the couch drinking with me 😅

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang working all day sucks after having four days off. Oh well. Learning lots of stuff about what it's like to have a giant phone such ass it does not fit your pocket.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I think my 5S is the perf size. I would die w/o it. 💓

I would text her rn abt chilling if I hadn't deleted her number so I wouldn't text her. Oh well.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I could listen to Blondes live sets until the end of time.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made it to the barn. Kinda feelin woozy tho tbh, prob needed more rest/food. Hopefully I don't pass out. Had a smoke first and this drunk girl said she wanted to fuck my brains out. Cool.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really enjoying inbox it's p.cool. My favorite part of my new phone.

hoggert

im just gonna post my daily intake from here on out lol

girl is interested in me and im intrested in her but knowing her and knowing me as well as i do i know its a bad idea. indecision is fucking killing me, esp since i know im not gonna do anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom