• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulubop

Sup guys pretty buzzed had a first date she was down to fuck but her dorm dun let guest up passed 11 pm. bullshit but she she want me to come over tomo in the afternoon. so shell be chokin on it then.

thumbs up.

another text me to come over but she fell asleep when i was free. sad.

Booshka

about 9 beers into a 12 pack of some Sam Adam's IPA. Probably pass out afetr my 10rhth beer.

Jamming to musci and gaming a bit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn. This new phone is a game changer.
Gets mad are we Instagram friends?

Get'sMad

I actually deleted my instagram a couple months ago for some weird reason that I can't remember. I really should fire it back up....

I kinda strangely miss the girl I was seeing the last couple months, even though I shouldn't be fretting over it all. Like it was just another typical one of my relationships where its just basically me not giving off any indications that I wanted it to be anything real serious while she obv had other thoughts. That fear of commitment is just too real with me...I crush over someone new every day and then just get over them the next. IDK...I'm also seemingly my most content just being alone. #bachelor4life

anyways...I just put an Amy's frozen pizza in the oven and I have like a whole lot of vodka high life and weed. I'm gonna make this a day.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So far the 6Plus is a dream.
Its not without it's quirks, but for actualizing what occurs inside my brain it is already, after three days, indispensible.

And the gold is to die for ultra-gorgeous.
Landscape mode is not very fleshed out. I also wish it had the iPads multifinger gestures to activate the multitasking pane, etc.

Google Inbox is very big deal for me as well. Though that has little to do with the phone.. its a fucking gamechanger. Its like everything Mailbox.app was hinting, but done for real. I've activated a Beats Audio trial as well which I'm very happy about.

Also, the dispensary just starting selling 1/8ths in fancy glass jars instead of the plastic ones. Thats amazing. This is amazing. The world is amazing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't explain it, man. I was sort of wanting the gold to change it up.. and then when it was the only one in stock I made the choice.. but now its like my favorite part about the phone. I have a bright red silicon case for it that I'm wanting to ditch for a hand made one.

The ability to add features and abilities right into the native iOS photo app UI is pretty stellar. I have the afterlight extension installed and its seriously clutch to just bring all that business up right in the photo app.

Its good. Phones improve a lot when you don't buy one for 3 years. And it has 128 gigs of storage which is more storage than the Mac laptop I had at the time I bought the first iPhone.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So far the 6Plus is a dream.
Its not without it's quirks, but for actualizing what occurs inside my brain it is already, after three days, indispensible.

And the gold is to die for ultra-gorgeous.
Landscape mode is not very fleshed out. I also wish it had the iPads multifinger gestures to activate the multitasking pane, etc.

Google Inbox is very big deal for me as well. Though that has little to do with the phone.. its a fucking gamechanger. Its like everything Mailbox.app was hinting, but done for real. I've activated a Beats Audio trial as well which I'm very happy about.

Also, the dispensary just starting selling 1/8ths in fancy glass jars instead of the plastic ones. Thats amazing. This is amazing. The world is amazing.
Hey jtwo, I was considering getting the plus in January. How did you end up deciding on it over the regular 6? Do you think the size is easy enough to work with?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn sunday is usually my fave for going out but ran myself ragged over the last couple nites, literally been laying in bed like the last twenty hours. 😑

Gold iPhone is top of the line. 👌

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey jtwo, I was considering getting the plus in January. How did you end up deciding on it over the regular 6? Do you think the size is easy enough to work with?
It was pretty much always a forgone conclusion I was going to get the 6Plus. I never really conciously made the decisions.

When I'm at work its in my backpack upstairs on the couch I hang out on during my breaks. It's actually improved my focus. It demands 100% of your attention. Its a serious big boy computer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
LOL I had an android phone for 2 years during the plastic cased iPhone plague. It was a fun experience but I never planned to stay. I was very VERY VERY excited for the Galaxy Nexus though. I do remember that. Mostly because of the iteration of Android that shipped on it.. it was the first "modern" version of that OS.

ZeroRay

Considering reevaluating everything in my life. I've been watching you kehs...in the android thread. What would have happened if I showed you my Nexus?

it's cute that snuggs and jtwo are each others homepages 💕

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
How is that Z3 anyway?

I am really getting into nutrition as a hobby: I scanned the barcode on a package of mini pretzels to record it into my food diary. 👋

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It was pretty much always a forgone conclusion I was going to get the 6Plus. I never really conciously made the decisions.

When I'm at work its in my backpack upstairs on the couch I hang out on during my breaks. It's actually improved my focus. It demands 100% of your attention. Its a serious big boy computer.

Sorry for the late post....hmmm okay, thanks jtwo.

kehs

Banned
Considering reevaluating everything in my life. I've been watching you kehs...in the android thread. What would have happened if I showed you my Nexus?

it's cute that snuggs and jtwo are each others homepages 💕

Depends on whether it's a nexus 6 or not.

+/- two points

Get'sMad

work sucked badly today so I'm hitting the bottle tonight.

S.A.D. is starting to really set in for me too. gonna do some quality brooding tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fight the depression by obsessively recording a food diary and also high quality cannabis and lots of cartoons. 👌

Get'sMad

that is some very sound advice J. I definitely will be inhaling some cannabis smoke this evening.

this gif is cheering me up though

F6RVByQ.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Man, don't get me excited ughhhh.
I've gotten really into HealthKit and the apps that support it. I could not recommend having a giant phone enough. It's just like shit man, we've arrived. Here we are, this is what your main rig looks like.

It's good for reading ghost stories about the wilderness in the destiny companion.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah. I dunno I never drink mondays but that's partally becayse I always go out on sundays cept I didn't this time. Spent the entire day at home in bed watching moving images inside of a plastic box. Now I'm out of work conflicted. Monday nite at the barn is probably lame and I could wait until tues which is a good nite to go out but atst rotting at home again sounds p brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom