• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

hell yeah booshka 😎! DS is probably the game dearest to my heart at this point. Played it through so many damn times it doesn't matter what my inebriation level...I can blaze the fuck through it.

anyways I just got back home from seeing some old friends and we went to the weirdest, most david lynch esque bar I've ever stepped foot in. It was kinda amazing.

Time to load a bowl now tho.

I've played insane amounts of Dark Souls. I was playing Meowcenaries on NG++. Wear the Forest Covenant ring while you try to speedrun all the bosses. Get randomly summoned to the Forest to PvP, if you win, you can progress to boss, if not, you spawn back at Bonfire and do it all again. It's pretty hardcore, and very fun.

Get'sMad

yesss. it's shit like that that makes the game such a damn classic. The variety in which you can tackle each play-through is just the best.

Do you consider yourself to be in the group of people who say "I'm never having kids" but does it eventually.

Or are you in the group who says it and means it.

I've kinda always been bad around kids but I spent a bunch of time with my sister's 5 year old niece over Thanksgiving and she was just the greatest and kinda made me reconsider my stance on children.

that being said I'm probably still never gonna have any tho....

J. Bravo

Man I hate the feeling vyvanse gives me. It's a feeling where I want to do something so badly, but I have no idea what to do. I need more hobbies. More shit to do.

Get'sMad

alright. Got my daily run out of the way before this Sunday descends (ascends?) into an all day haze of bloody marys, weed and video games.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Whoa my latest soundcloud mix broke all my prev records for hearts, retweets and listens by far. Not sure what happened there.

Anyways, will prob do something tonight. For some reason as of yesterday been feeling some fairly posi vibes, finally started to feel some clarify as to what path I need to take if I'm gonna somehow salvage my life. I dunno. We'll see how it goes.

hoggert

If any if you still have demons souls

Do me a favour and go up to the pantheon and check the platinum trophy leaderboard and see if I'm still there

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Souls is one of the most important works of art in my entire life. I have no doubts that will ever change. As I wither and die behind a VR headset all alone in my skycrane Dark Souls will be amongst the most poignant flashes of my human experience.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tiny V Lume 🙀

I need to back up my tiny DM videos somewhere to preserve them. He's such a big boy now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I tried some 🌛shine a little while back, not my thing. Pretty much just a beer guy. Drinking a beer at the barn btw but it's super slow and lame out here. Probs a waste of a nite out since I can only afford a couple a week. Oh well might have a couple more but then gotta another growl at home. 🍻

Gvaz

Banned
i think i put too much weed in those brownies because one brownie had me on cloud 9 for like 4 hours and the overall high remained for at least 8 hours after that

Just assume drop acid instead, it'd be shorter, cheaper, and better <_<

J. Bravo

i am thoroughly enjoying these chocolate white chocolate chip cookies and milk. smoking after a lift is muy bueno. better perfusion = stronger, quicker high. me gusta.

and the wannabe bae snapchatted me 2 hours ago (just opened it) to come spot her at the gym...i got to the gym at like 1010 (30-40 minutes after she sent it) so if she had stayed just a lil longer i def would have spotted her :)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If I succeed in getting a new car in the not too distant future I'm finally gonna join a gym. I'm already p decently fit, just need to make my top half as toned as my bottom half and I'll be statuesque. &#128170;&#128511; My calves are ridiculous and my buttocks and thighs are p nice.

J. Bravo

nice, that's kind of what i'm trying to do as well. i need to add a lot of size to my upper body. i had something else i was going to add but i forgot for some reason.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang so this person I'm friends with is so driven and talks about so much crazy productivity I took for granted she was a 4:30am wake up person.

So I texted at 6am asking her out for coffee.

Then at like 1pm I get a message saying "its good be mindful peoples sleep schedules.. etc"

I felt kinda dumb but whatever you gotta learn peoples schedules and boundares somehow. It wasn't a big deal or anything its nice talking to someone so straightforward.

Working on a pretty cool project right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah there's really just one girl I know rn that's worth pursuing but she's a real adult with her shit together and a career she's committed deeply to. And I'm like just some dude basically with nothing out here trying to survive against his own self-destructive nature. I've been meaning to follow up with her since we met but I don't feel like I deserve her rn.

But atst it's like someone like that is who I should persue. Any girl that would be okay with my current situation tbh probably would have some poor standards. I need to start rebuilding and having an extra motivator to work towards that would be v good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Had a convo with this girl about our children. Got me really thinking...I and we aka my age range peers are now at the age where a lot of us have already and or soon will reproduce. I'm no longer a part of the new,young generation. The new gen is being born. I'm last gen...but atst that new gen is just getting started, our job is to mold them the best we can. All about learning from not just our mistakes but our parent's mistakes that they imprinted on us. Heavy stuff.

J. Bravo

Dang so this person I'm friends with is so driven and talks about so much crazy productivity I took for granted she was a 4:30am wake up person.

So I texted at 6am asking her out for coffee.

Then at like 1pm I get a message saying "its good be mindful peoples sleep schedules.. etc"

I felt kinda dumb but whatever you gotta learn peoples schedules and boundares somehow. It wasn't a big deal or anything its nice talking to someone so straightforward.

Working on a pretty cool project right now.
nothing wrong with texting someone at 6am lol. or what if she only said that because she needed a reason to ignore you!!! just kidding
Yeah there's really just one girl I know rn that's worth pursuing but she's a real adult with her shit together and a career she's committed deeply to. And I'm like just some dude basically with nothing out here trying to survive against his own self-destructive nature. I've been meaning to follow up with her since we met but I don't feel like I deserve her rn.

But atst it's like someone like that is who I should persue. Any girl that would be okay with my current situation tbh probably would have some poor standards. I need to start rebuilding and having an extra motivator to work towards that would be v good.

that's dumb bro, just ask her out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I see it now. I'll be me but gotta make some hard choices to make this work. Every big decision has it's consequences. I might feel cold steel kisses of betrayel in my back as I fall and whisper "D.M.".

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can't seem to shake this feeling that somethings on my head

xBgWJE7.jpg

(Cat thoughts)
RIP Snuggler. His human body died but the spirit lives on in yung DM the chosen cat. &#128008;&#128075;

J. Bravo

snuggles spirit, if you're listening, you should watch kid cannabis. it's on netflix. pretty exciting, lots of titties, lots of drugs.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggler (may he rest in peace) couldn't smoke drugs because he was looking for a new job. Guess it didn't matter tho. We buried him out in the forest. At peace, away from everything. Beneath the dirt, trees and stars. It's what he would have wanted I think.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit he was resurrected by the cosmos!! &#128588;
OMFG what a roller coaster

Get'sMad

It's 5am I'm drunk and playing the greatest v game ever aka hot shots tennis.

Whoa...there was hot shots tennis???

Hot shots golf has always been one of my favs. like if I'm being really truthful I'm essentially only buying a ps4 for 2 games....bloodborne and the next hot shots golf.

god i'm a weirdo.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Whoa...there was hot shots tennis???

Hot shots golf has always been one of my favs. like if I'm being really truthful I'm essentially only buying a ps4 for 2 games....bloodborne and the next hot shots golf.

god i'm a weirdo.
It's dope AF but super hard. I curse up a storm when I play it which is rare. Basically the Dark Souls of tennis games. &#127934;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom