• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
vaporizers don't leave any trace, right? smell wise i mean. no skunky or burning or smoky smells? so theoretically i could smoke it in my home with my parents being none the wiser?
Don't know what your talking about my vaporizer smells delicious. It is far far more discrete than smoking. You could Vape indoors and have the smell dissipate in a matter of minutes instead of hours.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
This girl is trouble. I meet up and she's already p wasted. Then she insists on driving to another bar since I don't know stick but first pulls a coctail she smuggled out of her purse and makes me hold it as she's swervin and hits a curb and shit. Now we're at pint night and it's fun but now I'm p much responsible for her safety and shit.

i'm enjoying her company tbh but atst it wouldn't hurt if someone took her off my hands...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow.
So ok.

I've been hanging with a VERY special someone this last week. She's very busy and very driven. I kinda knew it wasn't really gonna be a BIG thing because where would she even have the time.

Well she texted me kinda setting the tone about how busy she is etc. which was fine. I'm kinda bummed, but I knew the tone of the thing already, and there's always the future. I told her I have a lot of options too. And that I'll let her come to me.

Well literally as we're having this conversation the elusive silver surfer texts me!!!! I've seen her about once a week for the last couple weeks and we've chatted a bit but I didn't want to text her again out of fear of being creepy.

She apologized for blowing off and wants to hang out.

Wow man. Fuckin people and shit.

You can't make this shit up man.

WOW, if I wasn't so drunk, i probably wouldnt believe half the posts on this thread. ...

img_0785yhi9d.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I mean it's not that big a deal. Two people I know texted me at the same time, big deal. It just felt really exciting.

Idk. Was talking with silver surfer for a bit and she turned me onto Rosario vampire which in watching now and it's hella fuckin anime.

Also I played Destiny with Hoggert and the warehouse guy at work again. We're a good fireteam. We don't even need Snuggler.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I really, really wanted to you know, but she was out cold soon after getting home. At least I got her back to a safe place and didn't let her drive. Having one last smoke then back 2 bed. The demon snake can stay in it's cage.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm eating tuna and ak maks and watching the xfiles on a crt

J. Bravo

Snuggs I hope you just went to sleep. But if she was that blasted I probably would make sure I'm up and out of bed before her so she didn't freak out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggs I hope you just went to sleep. But if she was that blasted I probably would make sure I'm up and out of bed before her so she didn't freak out.
I've had relations with this one in the past and she wouldn't even care but still, I'm a good boy. Would never cross that line.

Anyways, back to being by myself and got an entire day with nothing to do. Should probably locate food before I starve to death. 🍔 I've been eating like one meal a day lately. 💀

@Jtwo that's p crazy about silver girl. Sorry I couldn't make it 2 Destiny. 😔

Apothic Red 2009 or 2010 was a go to for my gf for a good chunk of time. Traveled to Ontario to get a few cases back in the day.

Funny enough that my GF actually hates it, ... she says is too strong LOL ... and prefers a "blendier" one called Roscato which to me honestly tastes like zinfandel (crap).

A few weeks back I was addicted to lambrusco, but got sick of the sweetness, this Apothic is a tad pricier, but the buzz it gives me is definitely smoother.

Oh boy I know I'll hate myself tomorrow. Been drinking Glühwein (mulled wine; mulled claret; hot spiced wine; hot wine punch, take whatever translation the internet gave me) for about 5hrs. Time to hit the Christmas market!
Prost and merry christmas to all of you!

Minus_Me

Funny enough that my GF actually hates it, ... she says is too strong LOL ... and prefers a "blendier" one called Roscato which to me honestly tastes like zinfandel (crap).

A few weeks back I was addicted to lambrusco, but got sick of the sweetness, this Apothic is a tad pricier, but the buzz it gives me is definitely smoother.

Lambrusco Secco, I used to have it when I was vacationing in Italy, and didn't find it too sweet unless you're having the sweeter version. Great little wine, and the slight friz it has goes well with summer foods. I'd have to check but I also think my parents neighbours have a lambrusco vineyard in Modena but I'm probably wrong.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I just gave my Dad an iPad.
I wonder what he'll do with it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My PC is fixed. 🙀 💻✨ Hoping to pick it up this weekend.

Turns out some shit got unclipped and the heat sink needed to be fixed or something. It's been collecting dust, unused for a year and a half and it turns out there was just $15 dollars in repairs needing to be done. Damn. 😹

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
heck yes im naked right now

will shortly be dressed to do some shopping though

ok im dressed: outfit status: hilarious

dang i just had this flashback from trying to find some brasso to polish the contacts for the external battery drive on one of my minidisc players last night. ugh, i wonder where it is.

AcridMeat

Banned
Well so far, better than usual. We're being more active to offset the lack of booze.
Yes, stay active as much as possible. Also eat more vegetables. I felt a lot better when I did that.
My PC is fixed. �� ��✨ Hoping to pick it up this weekend.

Turns out some shit got unclipped and the heat sink needed to be fixed or something. It's been collecting dust, unused for a year and a half and it turns out there was just $15 dollars in repairs needing to be done. Damn. ��
omg

get pvz on pc let's shred \o/

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah I'm psyched to play all the dope shit I've missed since summer of 2013 and also just to replay all my faves. My PS4 has been nice but nothing beats computer games. 💾

hoggert

i feel incredibly old i just sent an old boss a gift basket as thanks for helping me out earlier this year. i was going to send him a case of tequila but decided against it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just woke up and ate a sandwich and now in going back to sleep.

Wool

Wow.
So ok.

I've been hanging with a VERY special someone this last week. She's very busy and very driven. I kinda knew it wasn't really gonna be a BIG thing because where would she even have the time.

Well she texted me kinda setting the tone about how busy she is etc. which was fine. I'm kinda bummed, but I knew the tone of the thing already, and there's always the future. I told her I have a lot of options too. And that I'll let her come to me.

Well literally as we're having this conversation the elusive silver surfer texts me!!!! I've seen her about once a week for the last couple weeks and we've chatted a bit but I didn't want to text her again out of fear of being creepy.

She apologized for blowing off and wants to hang out.

Wow man. Fuckin people and shit.

The Silver Haired Girl®? I knew you guys were made for each other.

Lambrusco Secco, I used to have it when I was vacationing in Italy, and didn't find it too sweet unless you're having the sweeter version. Great little wine, and the slight friz it has goes well with summer foods. I'd have to check but I also think my parents neighbours have a lambrusco vineyard in Modena but I'm probably wrong.

Secco? I'll definitely look into that one ...thanks for the recommendation ... as a matter of fact I just finished that apothic bottle and realized is a tad dry as well.
Once my buzz dies out a bit i'll head down the store and buy something more "frizzy" because i agree on what you said about the summer food.
Speaking of vineyards, couple of summers ago took a trip onto one of these on the Malibu/L.A. area ... we visited 3 different ones and to be honest, i don't recall much of the last one LOL ... im jealous of your parents for having a neighboring one tho

arab

s t u d y b o y s
a fridge full of beer that i can't enjoy
after finals week i'm gonna be a bad boy
trip my mind off and get drunk

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I really wanna drink good beer from a growler before and after a visit to the barn but I'm so poverty stricken atm. Haven't been this broke since I was unemployed as a 20 yr old forever ago. It's fucked up. Trying to decide if I should be a bad boy and say fuck it and buy a growler b4 leaving work then go out if I have enough left in my checking accnt to not die of starvation, or if I should be a good boy and just go home and get back to my housework prep for PC's return 😤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom