• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

hey artists here you know what i hate doing is buying things on sale

just went to a pot show just to eat cheese and crackers and drink wine for free and make it look more crowded then it was so we'd get some foot traffic from the street. but i saw this awesome fucking dish. checked japanese style, with an nice glaze. ended up buying it for 35 bucks knowing it was once much more but nobody noticed it and it ended up in the "too good to take home, so gotta sell" pile.

so ended up buying something at like 75% off. just h BUT MEOWY AND THE MEOWESTERS MEOWING AT ME WHILE IM TRYING TO WRITE SHUT THE FUCK CAT and it annoys me because to me aesthitically it's worth more. and to say to the creator, "hey i want to pay more because i love this so much" after somethings been marked down so much just comes across patronizing and shitty ugh

J. Bravo

i'm so pissed. i have razor bumps on my fucking cheeks. never shaving again. i will forever use an electric razor.

edit: hoggert that's a fucking dumb attitude. if something is on sale and you need it, no reason to not buy it.sales are good. cheap is good. free is better. i get that you want to pay the artist what its worth, but how do you know that the thing is not worth less? the japanese dish was probably made for a total of like 5 bucks. dude just made 30 from you. i just don't see how it's annoying to pay what someone is asking for something.

hoggert

tonight is good godamn night
urFg7o7.jpg

hoggert

i'm so pissed. i have razor bumps on my fucking cheeks. never shaving again. i will forever use an electric razor.

edit: hoggert that's a fucking dumb attitude. if something is on sale and you need it, no reason to not buy it.sales are good. cheap is good. free is better. i get that you want to pay the artist what its worth, but how do you know that the thing is not worth less? the japanese dish was probably made for a total of like 5 bucks. dude just made 30 from you. i just don't see how it's annoying to pay what someone is asking for something.

i dont need it lol

im not going to get into a full breakdown of the cost, labor, etc made in making the dish. but around $5-10 on materials if buying in bulk. and around 1-2 hours to make dish, god knows how many to get the texture right, im not even gonna count getting the mix on the glaze right and time in the kiln (which at any point things can get fucked,) this isn't some ikea shit

edity oh and ill give you some shaving tips tomorrow i have shitty senstive skin. get razor burn even from mach3 crap so switched to trad wet shaving which has worked like a charm

J. Bravo

i dont need it lol

im not going to get into a full breakdown of the cost, labor, etc made in making the dish. but around $5-10 on materials if buying in bulk. and around 1-2 hours to make dish, god knows how many to get the texture right, im not even gonna count getting the mix on the glaze right and time in the kiln (which at any point things can get fucked,) this isn't some ikea shit

edity oh and ill give you some shaving tips tomorrow i have shitty senstive skin. get razor burn even from mach3 crap so switched to trad wet shaving which has worked like a charm
Much appreciated. Still don't follow your reasoning but whatever. Ima get this late night lift sesh in, then feast on some Quiktrip hot dogs and wash it down with 25 ounces of tank 7. Either skyrim, Pokemon, or Netflix. Dunno yet.

Feeling pretty raw. On beer #2, also bought a pork chorizo sausage.
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's got the freshest amazon order of them all?

Chorizo sausage is the best, specially fried with some egg and potatoes, inside a burrito an a freaking beer ....

Dman, ... i just posted on a certain thread and i think i've dun goofed .... gonna have to blame the shock tops .... hope i don't get a ban ,.... wait .... only had 3 beers how can i be this buzzed

Salsa

got drunk thinking I was going out but didnt

also randomly shaved all the hair from my face and head and now look like a thumb so kinda glad I didnt anyway

also randomly shaved all the hair from my face and head and now look like a thumb so kinda glad I didnt anyway

dont drink and groom ... LOL .... about a month ago i decided to take some vodka and cut a bit of my hair .... haha, i ended up looking like android 16 & bert
Bert1971-1976version.jpg

android16a6kug.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
IMG hosted by angelfire 😹

I can't / don't want to grow a substantial beard but I do usually keep a maintained scruff. Now when I do a clean shave it just looks weird. I have a full head o hair tho...handfulls of that shit. Kinda letting it grow out atm instead of constantly keeping it clean like b4. I wanna grow it out a bit again since I'm not a corporate slave atm but it's way longer on top then the sides due to 2 years of short cuts.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My beard is just now back after having drunkenly shaved it on my birthday.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah IMO my best look it the hungover style with the 🕔 shadow and my hair somewhat askew. Usually with my glasses too when I decide to wear them. 👓

I'm prob cooler with my glasses but it's fun to switch it up.

J. Bravo

i want my glasses back. i lost them one night at a party and never found them. i took them off because i was shit faced and then smoked a bowl and got reallllly dizzy haha. oh well.

i really want more of these buffalo bites with nacho cheese in a hot dog bun. so fkin good

edit: i think this girl wants the d. she already got it from me earlier in the year, like back in march i think was the last time we hooked up. now she's always snapchatting me dumb shit like "can i have yo numba" then in the next one "no really can i have it". and i sent a snapchat to everyone tonight of my back pump with the caption "am i back yet? hehehe" because i thought it was funny. she sent one back saying "looking good" and just hit me up on fb haha. maybe i'm wrong. maybe she's just being friendly. but i doubt it. i'm thinkin skyrim time tho.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I saw this girl I used to see randomly and crush on a bit when I was with my last girl, told her she was beautiful then walked away b4 she cold respond. Classic me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
New mix is about the cold embrace of darkness and death.

The other is a celebration of life and touch and the infinite.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I kinda wish she was here with me. Even tho she is and always will be what she is (...), there's nothing better than falling asleep with a cute girl wrapped up in your arms.

kris.

Banned
i am fuckn wine wasted and i cockblocke dmy rroommate but the chck hes trying to sleep with is almost as wasted as i am so i feel like i did my due diligence idk what a weerd night

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Last night in my dream I was riding a motor bike up a snowy hill but then I realized I lost DM. He flew off my bike. And I started crying in my dream but then I woke up and he was here snugged up right next to me.

Why does music sound so different depending on what i get drunk on ?
Las night i was listening to some 80's and sounded like crap, ... changed to inudstrial music

Tonight i get wasted on vodka and freaking 80's sounds like an orchestra ... A-HA, OMD ... the cure !!!

AcridMeat

Banned
Why does music sound so different depending on what i get drunk on ?
Las night i was listening to some 80's and sounded like crap, ... changed to inudstrial music

Tonight i get wasted on vodka and freaking 80's sounds like an orchestra ... A-HA, OMD ... the cure !!!
Probably has more to do with your mood than what you're drinking.

hoggert

one of the cats has figured out how to open doors and likes to come into my bedroom and knock things off the shelf onto me 😕

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's dated but not bad. 8GB of ram, quadcore processor, gtx 460 which is probably the weakest link. I'll have to buy new shit for my PS4 but anything lower spec or PS3 gen will run nicely on this shit.

So excited to play some Chivalry and FTL.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I had to redownload chromiji. It's all new gorgeous emojis right now but for some reason the actual emoji posting tab isn't there so I can't post anything (heavy streaming tears face).

Edit: 😭

Sent from my iPhone

J. Bravo

It's dated but not bad. 8GB of ram, quadcore processor, gtx 460 which is probably the weakest link. I'll have to buy new shit for my PS4 but anything lower spec or PS3 gen will run nicely on this shit.

So excited to play some Chivalry and FTL.

i have a gtx 460, 4gb ram, and i5-2500k @ 3.30 GHz. i can run almost every game on high. so i think you're fine :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang, about to grab dinner with the silver surfer.
What a whirlwind the last couple weeks have been. Work is just so crazy, I've an anxiety stomach all day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Does anyone know if @Jtwo still plays DayZ? I think I finally got the mod to work. It's confusing trying to figure out what servers I should be playing on and shit. Oh well. Gonna get that standalone if / when I'm no longer destitute some day.

NM, not working. I give up forever. 😖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom