• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did you know the popular phrase "drop the bass" is a nod to the great bass dropping of 1985? Experimental producers in the greater Dublin area were toying with a modified synthesizer. Their device produced a frequency so low it resonated out into the ether, severing the fingers of every human on the planet currently playing a mean bass lick. Bass guitars world over were dropped simultaneously.

cool facts for cool people

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I am now technically enrolled in college? I just made a website account but I can't register for classes for a month.

I put 100$ on black and I lost right away. Went to the ATM and found 40$ in my wallet so I figured I'd try with that. Turned that 40$ into 400$! Black jack baby. Btw I hit on 17 and won that hand.

Minus_Me

Minus that's awesome babe. Share some deets whe. You get a chance.

My hand has this weird gash on it now plus tons of cat scratches plus my old biking scars. My hands look torn the fuck up atm.

I was surprised at how long it takes to start honestly. One minute I'm just talking and listening to music and the next all the colours are more vivid like some instagram filter. From there everything was just kinda glowing/moving like it was breathing. Sounds made patterns on the walls. My train of thought was totally out of wack for a long time at one point, and i was remembering stuff from when I was young in really vivid detail. Stuff is interesting, felt like it helped with my drinking problem a tad also.

Oh and when we got in the car and drove around aimlessly, trails fucking everywhere. That was honestly, mindblowing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The first time I tripped I was with one of my ex-girlfriends and it took so long we thought it wasn't gonna work. But then we were driving and just started laughing uncontrollably for no reason, it was wild.

Salsa

man that weed yesterday got me super up, I was planning on sleeping and I ended up watching 3 eps of getting doug with high

i had a dance battle to galvanize with my best female friend

it was crazy
bLJPO7e.png

Salsa

dude I swear I dreamt about galvanize yesterday

it was in my head for some reason. I think cause I was talking to a bud who went to a chemical brothers concert

For some reason my brain put "black" in the middle of "best female friend" when I initially read that sentence.

Sorry Manny

9rQ16ST.png

She's not black. But I'll let her know. She got the moves.

dude I swear I dreamt about galvanize yesterday

it was in my head for some reason. I think cause I was talking to a bud who went to a chemical brothers concert

It's a great song. I wish I could dream about it.

Salsa

also this is pretty crazy. went to see Blur at the end of last year and they stayed in town for a week. Turns out Damon liked Uruguay so much his new single cover is a picture of Palacio Salvo he took from the hotel where you can actually see my house

damon-albarn-heavy-seas-of-love-608x574.jpg

Piggus

Looks like I'll be getting a tasty AMF and then hanging out with my old babysitter aka Ty Burrell soon. Today is a good day.

Salsa

party on my sister's house in a couple weeks and im the dj again and now its all gonna be galvanize for 5 hours

Only got Strongbow left which is pretty rubbish so mixing it with Vimto. Surprisingly nice. Though I've hit the "I just want to sleep" phase so don't see me lasting much longer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It begins. 🍻

My goal to to cultivate a stready buzz that peaks with a nice drunkeness but short of sloppy, browned out overdrunk. Pray 4 me.

Trimmed my bush today. Took too much off one side but I decided against leveling the other side since thats a dangerous game that usually gets out of control and ends in tragedy. Just let it be, hashtag.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, just picked up threee grams of marijuana. Got lilikoi, afgoo and golden pineapple. My friend and his wife are bringing their daughter over for dinner and I'm gonna drink like 8 belgian ales.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Honestly I don't care how fucked up I get as long as I don't lose my phone. But I gotta avoid pissing people off.

hoggert

🔆 praise the sun 🔆

true detective is pretty good but cant believe i decided to stay home two nights in a row thou

AcridMeat

Banned
Was out with dad and his gf at the racetrack watching classic cars, then got a buzz going because he quickly decided to go wine tasting so buzzing and now drinking tsingtao while having Chinese. I'm glad I stocked on beer I'm feeling a long night coming.

AcridMeat

Banned
Why is eloquent the most racist out of us

Holy shit this Chinese is killing me. Shouldn't have had those garlic fries a couple hours ago

awesome, got a part time job at lowes! not for the money, but for the health and dental. i'm tired of paying 250$ a month for health. looks like i'll be picking up that porsche i've been eyeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom