• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've lived that life many times. As much as I love drinking And need the barn as a way to be around people instead of just being on my own, weed is always better. I just haven't had a good hook up and also thought I should stay clean in case of new job opportunities but now that seems like a joke.

I need to start smoking weed again.

I retire from the Air Force in a year and a half and I can't wait. Also, I didn't know Drew Scanlon was the drummer for the Foo Fighters

IvIWPJp.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've lived that life many times. As much as I love drinking And need the barn as a way to be around people instead of just being on my own, weed is always better. I just haven't had a good hook up and also thought I should stay clean in case of new job opportunities but now that seems like a joke.

Yeah, I'd get a job first.
Or move to California.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
whatever this crazy paper i bought is rad as hell its made out of plastic and ink never dries on it

hoggert

why am i awake

snuggler if you let the she-devils suck out and slurp up too much of your mana you will lose your druidic connection to the great tree and be forced to become a bus driver or a necromancer

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
😩 Ugh why did I have so much fun last night she came over and we drank my growler and played GTAV and 👉👌

😩 Ugh and she stayed over we snugged 2 tje max and it was rly nice

😩 Ugh catching feelings again it's horrible, just kill me

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Haven't eaten for like 24 hours. I've been eating like half a meal a day p much all winter. You only rly need just a tiny bit of food to survive.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Drank 2/3 of a pint of 151, listening to Chris Isaaks 'Forever Blue' I'm torturing myself but it feels equal parts good and bad. Best breakup album.

sn00zer

Wussup, currently drunk, but I have three threads on the front page...so yay.
.Also would anyone be interested if I started a youtube channel about games? It would just be game disussions similar to GT time without all the annoying edit and such of other channels. Thinking about getting something together with friends.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wussup, currently drunk, but I have three threads on the front page...so yay.
.Also would anyone be interested if I started a youtube channel about games? It would just be game disussions similar to GT time without all the annoying edit and such of other channels. Thinking about getting something together with friends.
I would listen if you talked about anything other than videogames.

ramuh

I probably should'nt be drinking. Had to balls to the walls parties the last two nights till like 5 AM for a Company thing in Downtown B-More.

But i'm sitting hear reading yo shit and drankin.

Get'sMad

man I can't even bothered to throw on some streaming shit or like a blu ray. just lounging here on the couch w/ those Sunday night blues sipping a High Life watching the Outer Limits on some random ass over the air sub station.

Get'sMad

Yeah that's me too usually. shit I just realized I didn't even listen to any tunes today either which is kinda insane.

booze break starts tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My weekend is just now starting.
I didn't see my car last night. I'm sure she's fine but its on my mind.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's 4PM and I'm still in bed. Went too far last nite. Lost the last of my humanity. I'm just a husk. I'm controlled by the legion of worms living inside of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom