• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
9pZNTWa.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E6VLMrFxw0

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sword Art Online is getting so goddamn good. Last night his wife literally said teh words "I just want to live in the cabin in the forest with your the rest of our lives. Lets leave the front lines."

Its a definitive work of our generation.

J. Bravo

Texted my ex who i ended things with terribly almost two years ago and apologized for my behavior. All I expected was a curt thank you and goodbye. Instead I got a heartfelt thank you, acceptance, and we might be gong out for dinner and drinks soon. Pending her response, that is. I really miss this girl and hope she says yes.

edit: she responded saying that by second chance she meant grabbing lunch as friends. And that she's currently dating someone. Damn. I think we will go get lunch or whatever. I would like her as a friend I think. But damn, this sucks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang there is a new whole foods QT with some particularly bright eyes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should have stole that dog. Feel bad now that I didn't. Even tho my cats wouldn't understand at first. Where is DM>.....

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
deleted links

DM...and my other cats. I need to find a doggy.

My fingertips and my lips. They burn from the cigarettes.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should have stole that little dog. I'm so sorry little dog. You would be so happy living in my crew of little happy creatures. Maybe I will have another chance to save u. I'm so sorry little precious.

I will find u again my friend.

I will destroy your master

Get'sMad

4 days into the 3 week booze hiatus.

My green tea consumption is out of control. Already 6 cups deep tonight. Luckily my big bag of loose stuff came in a few days ago so I'll be stocked for awhile.

Been p chill though. Just making mad pots of tea, reading and listening to Stars of the Lid tonight.

Wool

4 days into the 3 week booze hiatus.

My green tea consumption is out of control. Already 6 cups deep tonight. Luckily my big bag of loose stuff came in a few days ago so I'll be stocked for awhile.

Been p chill though. Just making mad pots of tea, reading and listening to Stars of the Lid tonight.

I quit drinking coffee and I've been on the tea. I bought a big bag of this loose "yerba mate" stuff, it's real good. I still drink booze

Wool

Where's balddemon at? See me on the court balddemon, I would take you 21-0. I can almost dunk, I can break ur ankles.

J. Bravo

Pretty drunk. Made out with this hot Asian chick who invited me to a bday party at an expensive club. But I'd be on the list so everything free. Sounds good. I feel like I'm living half of gafs dream.

arab

Pretty drunk. Made out with this hot Asian chick who invited me to a bday party at an expensive club. But I'd be on the list so everything free. Sounds good. I feel like I'm living half of gafs dream.

is she ur waifu

i'm gonna smoke weed until my lungs give up on me. fuck

hoggert

god this chick is 👌 first girl ive met like this in 3 years. even if it doesnt work out for whatever reason im sure we're going to be bff: i was fucking dead tired and stressed from work tonight and we were still 👉👈 et fucking phone home

then i played drunk nyc monopoly which was ghetto as shit

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Had to go to a work meeting at 9AM. I was still fucked up. It's sort of cool and sort of shitty to like someone so much that it makes me sad when she goes home. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom