• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilaul

Im so drunk.. I can't believe how fucked wannasurf.com is; its impossible to register for it. It fails to send to send the registration email to every single email in the world.

It seriously just makes me a feel sad; Ive been trying to register on it since summer on like 5 different emails (adding wannasurf to the safe list).

Also I banged my cousin a few years ago; shit happens. Part of my avatar is not transparent and its ruined in the dark neogaf theme.

Meesh

Im so drunk.. I can't believe how fucked wannasurf.com is; its impossible to register for it. It fails to send to send the registration email to every single email in the world.

It seriously just makes me a feel sad; Ive been trying to register on it since summer on like 5 different emails (adding wannasurf to the safe list).
Lol that's so awesome I think because I'm so drunk too! :) anyone here brew there own hooch? Grier a whirl an slap that bitch, nothing's more gratifying than sippin homemade brew ab watching Nintendo direct! Ever notice how nice iwatas hair us parted? Peace our.

Nilaul

Lol that's so awesome I think because I'm so drunk too! :) anyone here brew there own hooch? Grier a whirl an slap that bitch, nothing's more gratifying than sippin homemade brew ab watching Nintendo direct! Ever notice how nice iwatas hair us parted? Peace our.

His hair is smoothhhhhhh... my friend told me I should die my hair like freaking Torres. I'm not sure about the red highlights.

🆒🙊🙈🙉🆒
I just see boxes

Get'sMad

this cutting back on my drinking thing sucks

yeah. I'm on the 1st weekend of my booze break and maaan I'm so bored. Staying in on a Saturday night because I don't wanna be at the bar with my friends ordering cranberry sodas....1st weekend is too risky of me having a drink if I go hang with them.

Drinking mad pots of tea and spinning lots of vinyl so it's not all bad tho. Probably pop on a movie here in a bit. Shit...I could even start doing my taxes...need to get that return so I can use it to get a PS4 in time for Bloodborne.

Wool

^^^ What is an inappropriate conversation while you are drinking?

I didn't even realize it was a Saturday night until I saw a bunch of college girls all dressed up at the grocery story at like 9:30. Not doing much 2nite.

Is GTAV pretty good? JTwo do you play that one?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno it's like all the red flags that scare me away from her are actually the causers of her tragedy. She's a very tragic person. It's sad but beautiful. I'm not trying to save girls out here...I'm pretty fucking tragic myself but it's p clear that I'm very drawn to girls w issues like that. I just can't be with someone that close who hasn't seen the darkness. Because I've been there. I am there right now. It's fucked up but I miss her rn. Her cousin just died in a car wreck. There's beauty in the struggle.

Minus_Me

Decided to pop into Igloofest 2015 tonight to catch Oliver Heldens who I'm told is a pretty great dj.

Don't think it's snowing tonight though which is a bummer since It looks pretty cool when it does.

igloofest2014-viphotographie.jpg

^^^ What is an inappropriate conversation while you are drinking?

I didn't even realize it was a Saturday night until I saw a bunch of college girls all dressed up at the grocery story at like 9:30. Not doing much 2nite.

Is GTAV pretty good? JTwo do you play that one?

Threesomes in Vegas. or San Diego.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn an old acquaintance dropped in and gave me number and wants to hang out. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all showered. Cleaned my vaporizor. Got the Playstation and GunCon hooked up. About to put the Pokemon pin on. Ready for my date 2nite. She's bringing beer over.

Get'sMad

Nice. I ought to get my Playstation next time I'm up at my parents.....don't know if I still got my GunCon tho. I think I still have the Jogcon that came with R4 somewhere though.

Really I've just wanted to go up there to dig out my Dreamcast and keyboard so I can play Typing of the Dead.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I want to get a NeGcon next and the Ridge Racer games. And a PocketStation.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
She just texted me from whole foods and is on her way. This is my first date of the year!

Decided to go with a friendly blue and yellow atmosphere for starters. I have a deep purple and red cycle ready to go should it be appropriate.

I haven't hung out with this person since 2010 so catching up will be easy and it's already a known quantity. So safe. This should be really fun.

hoggert

gz j2

fucking coworker texted me at 4:30am to let me know he wasn't coming in today, what the fuck. never got back to sleep. im not even his fucking supervisor

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing final fantasy 13 and every time snow appears I say "ITS CLOBBERING TIME" aloud to no one at all

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm *really* enjoying it so far. The combat is quite fun, the visuals are amazing and the overall sci/fi world is pretty interesting. The dialogue and characters are a bit wonk but so far its a really cool adventure. I'm only like 4 hours in though. I just unlocked the paradigm system.

Meesh

Snow is great. Fuck the haters
Oh snow, so many fun times...try camping out nude in a sauna then running outta your chalet and cannon falling into da snow :) good times. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay more drunk than I should be on a Rebels basis.
Gonna get dat snow
You get at bitch and make it tour bitch, make that snow yor bitch and let scream the dogs of wR. :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lightning punched snow in the face twice in a row and I was super pumped.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Blizzards and ice cold temps are basically our day to day existence over here. It's always funny to see people get scared of a little snowfall. Everything's frozen solid like 10 months out of the year, people dying and shit left and right. The bad news is you can't dig a grave for them with the ground being frozen but the good news is that the cold will preserve their bodies until spring eventually comes around (if you aren't forced to eat them first, which is rare). It's pretty cool.

Get'sMad

Made it one week into my not drinking for a little while deal.... starting to kinda dig this sobriety thing. Looking forward to seeing how much $$$ I'll have saved by the end of this.

I really need to get some weed though...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Danes been pretty dead on iMessage this week and I guess his daughter had her tonsils out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Dunno decided to pop out for a moment after work due to not wanting to face the crushing boredom of another night in front of a screen at home but it's p lame out here tonight. Haven't seen many of the homies out lately.

Meesh

Anyone try the secret drunk method... You're so futchin wasted yet you pretend to be normal to your significant other? How's that working for ya, I'm mostly pretty convincing I think...don't know and can't tell cuz I'm drunk but I think she's buying it LOOOOOL

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Disappearing. I could be about 75-80% translucent atp (at this point). Not sure if I even exist anymore. I'm just a wayward spirit that only cats can see. 🐯👀👉👻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom