• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

That's cool. I was never meant to have a pleasant death. If you're my doctor all I ask is that you pull the plug when the time comes. 🔌

image.php
rip snuggler as he has returned to the digiforest​
died as he lived covered by weiner dogs​
survived by 80 loving cats and 3 adoring beers​
198X-201X​

J. Bravo

The girl who I'm helping move, her mom bought me a 40 of bud light. Pretty chill. Plus I had two random ipas before this. Life is good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa dude. I got rear ended on the way home. No damage. Totally cool. The guy was impressed by my calm demeanor.

He was like "I was on my phone, not gonna lie" and I gave him a look that made him shit himself. And then I was very pleasant while exchanging info.

Lots of AAA level work done today. Feeling satisfied. Now to smoke my cannabis and drink a red stripe or two. Gonna go it alone tonight, I've been social everynight this week. Almost feel a little restless now that I'm back in the CuteSpirit office trying to hash it out.

I need to eat a fuckin salad, I missed my smoothie today.

J. Bravo

High and drunk just watched the hangover 3.

Is it okay to cuddle/spoon with a girl who is just a friend? Like no sexual tension at all between us. Just straight being warm and cuddling

Booshka

High and drunk just watched the hangover 3.

Is it okay to cuddle/spoon with a girl who is just a friend? Like no sexual tension at all between us. Just straight being warm and cuddling

If she is single then yes, although I find it very hard to believe that you don't have some sort of sexual tension, spooning and cuddling.

If she is in a relationship then it's not fair to their significant other.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Some kid came into the store today and said he liked the NeoGAF shirt I was wearing and I basically pretended I didn't know what he was talking about, lol.

👀

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm back on an every other night lifestyle. Drinking way earlier than normal due to a work party for the sportsball game but pacing myself so I can last awhile out later tonight. Had like half a cup of chili and two cupcakes to keep my strength up. 💪🍲🍰

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Mm just awoke from an 80 minute slumber time to go buy jalepenos and maybe beer.

Meesh

I am having too many drunken nights where I don't remember anything. This never happened to me before.
What's really great(or not?) is it seems the older u get the easier it is to simply pass out...anyone gotta list for great samurai ninja anime?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, so I got attacked by this dude. He knocked my beer down to the ground and tried to take me down but it didn't work. I guess a few weeks ago I grabbed his bro's girlfriend's hair and made some comments. oops. I'm a monster. Stay away.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just realizing the full extent of what a bad person I am but it's cool. Max lvl scumbag. Once the snow melts I'll stick to the forest.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I ate too many Jurassic World fruitsnacks last night.

Wool

Some kid came into the store today and said he liked the NeoGAF shirt I was wearing and I basically pretended I didn't know what he was talking about, lol.

👀

You gotta keep all of your activities, likes, and dislikes a deep dark secret. I don't tell anyone about anything I do. When I leave the house a wear a gray long sleeve T-shirt and gray pants. I don't want them labeling me as anything, so my wardrobe is an expressionless void.

hoggert

i knew that was a suda51 game before i hit search google for image lol

but i thought it was from that blood plus game so i lost

Day 5. It looks like I don't have any obligations until Friday so I think this bender is going the distance lmao. Who else is getting tanked on a monday night?

Syncytia

I'm 4 beers in and I just ordered a 7 string guitar
I played one at guitar center the other and had no idea what the fuck was going on

Big things happening.

J. Bravo

This class is so boring and easy so far. A&P. But there are only 4 dudes including me, and two are married. And there are at least 4-6 hotties depending on how I'm feeling that day. Two of the guys are married and therefore pose no threat to my attempted seduction of said hotties.

But the class is very boring right now lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I watched Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars A New Hope and Twister back to back to back last night.

Also my new friend watched me play Dark Souls for a bit before we got dinner

Get'sMad

it hasn't been all bad though...I've saved some $$$, gotten back into my regular exercise routine again after the debauchery of the holidays and my sleep has been fucking amazing.

but dear fucking god I cannot wait to have that first drink when my booze (and weed) break ends-- which coincidentally is on Friday the 13th 😈

This class is so boring and easy so far. A&P. But there are only 4 dudes including me, and two are married. And there are at least 4-6 hotties depending on how I'm feeling that day. Two of the guys are married and therefore pose no threat to my attempted seduction of said hotties.

But the class is very boring right now lol.

What makes you think them being married makes them no threat? That's no guarantee of anything.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang so after hanging with my new friend last night I awoke this morning realizing I needed to give Andrei the very large ember from New Londo so I get some transient curses and am slashing some ghosts (as you do) whey that very special someone from the last few months texts me to meet her at the coffee shop to draw people and stuff. This felt quite significant to me snce we've been treading around eachother since November. The last time we hung out we had randomly run into eachother so her texting me out of the blue was a little surprising.

Well I save my game and get on my bike to go meet her and we had a great 3 hour conversation. I was a little glazed at first from smoking weed and watching movies all night so at first conversation was a bit slow. I was also just super unsure of what I was doing there. Anyway I survived and it was very nice and I feel like we reached a new level of emotional understanding between the two of us. Just crazy conflicted because I've been hanging out with someone else lately whos really nice and fun to watch TV with but I'm not in love with her.

Anyway. Its 5:30pm on a Sunday night and I'm gonna play more Dark Souls and drink some beer.

Wool

Dang so after hanging with my new friend last night I awoke this morning realizing I needed to give Andrei the very large ember from New Londo so I get some transient curses and am slashing some ghosts (as you do) whey that very special someone from the last few months texts me to meet her at the coffee shop to draw people and stuff. This felt quite significant to me snce we've been treading around eachother since November. The last time we hung out we had randomly run into eachother so her texting me out of the blue was a little surprising.

Well I save my game and get on my bike to go meet her and we had a great 3 hour conversation. I was a little glazed at first from smoking weed and watching movies all night so at first conversation was a bit slow. I was also just super unsure of what I was doing there. Anyway I survived and it was very nice and I feel like we reached a new level of emotional understanding between the two of us. Just crazy conflicted because I've been hanging out with someone else lately whos really nice and fun to watch TV with but I'm not in love with her.

Anyway. Its 5:30pm on a Sunday night and I'm gonna play more Dark Souls and drink some beer.

have you played dark souls 2? thats a good one

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You're old and going to die soon.

Anyways, almost done here. Gonna drink one more beer then go home and work on this new sc pl. I have some really good content for it just still trying to fig out just what I'm trying to express w it. Maybe 2nite will be a breakthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom