• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

Being back in full time school is weird. If I was up this late in my non-school days I'd be under the influence in one way or another. Now I stay up late sober and read things and stuff.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Right now at this very moment I severely regret eating that al pastor torta yesterday.

hoggert

im looking through the threads made today because i was super busy at work then went out for drinks and jesus fucking christ. today is the worst day for gaf ever. every thread is fucking clickbait title, garbage ot, all replies aiming desperately trying to be witty for quotes until page 3. fuck this forum, i'm going back to ebaumsworld

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a way to few threads made in the last 24 hours?

Having my old acquaintance over again tonight. It's such a nice pressure free experience. It helps she's a local whole foods QT so her day to day is as intense as mine. Gonna watch some xfiles. I'm actually a little sore still from Sunday night so I'm not really looking to hook up tonight. I told her we have to wrap it up by 12:30 too.

It's really nice to get off work and have a reason to do the dishes other than the fact they'll still be there in the morning. I'm really really wanting to keep hanging out to only twice a week though because I've got tons of plans for this year.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just stick to here and the rap music thread.

Anyways it's pretty grotesque out here tonight. Oh well. Gonna drink more. 🍻

Wool

Is there a way to few threads made in the last 24 hours?

Having my old acquaintance over again tonight. It's such a nice pressure free experience. It helps she's a local whole foods QT so her day to day is as intense as mine. Gonna watch some xfiles. I'm actually a little sore still from Sunday night so I'm not really looking to hook up tonight. I told her we have to wrap it up by 12:30 too.

It's really nice to get off work and have a reason to do the dishes other than the fact they'll still be there in the morning. I'm really really wanting to keep hanging out to only twice a week though because I've got tons of plans for this year.

Wait, the silver haired girl? She worked @ Whole Foods! I knew you would be 2gether4ever

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It is weird. Last night I sober slept for some reason this random girl appeared in my dreams. but then I see her in RL and we chat for the first time ever and she is great. Should have waited around for here to leave. She is ridiculously beautiful and so awesome.

That one other girl lived up to my expectations and continued to be profound disappointment. I need to never hang out with her again. Help me not to do that again. She' s terrible but I'm so lonely.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Okay dt just support me and discourage me from letting that one back into my life. I'm weak and she preys on the weak. But I saw her tonight and all my worries we're 100% true. Which is fine but I just don't want to get hit up on a lonely night and fall back into that shit.

Been unable to drink due to work for the past 3 weeks. That changes tonight though as I've got the next few days off. Naturally, I'm going to celebrate with a bender. I got a bartenders kit for Christmas that I'm finally able to bust out. Will post pics if anyone is interested. Starting off with a tequila sunrise for a dinner drink

Minus_Me

Been unable to drink due to work for the past 3 weeks. That changes tonight though as I've got the next few days off. Naturally, I'm going to celebrate with a bender. I got a bartenders kit for Christmas that I'm finally able to bust out. Will post pics if anyone is interested. Starting off with a tequila sunrise for a dinner drink

I'm not the biggest fan of tequila, but that cocktail is pretty top notch. One of the best cocktail names.

Wool

I'm not the biggest fan of tequila, but that cocktail is pretty top notch. One of the best cocktail names.

I don't know, every time I've made a tequila sunrise it gets really thick and disgusting at the bottom. Tequila + orange juice is great, but the grenadine is too much for me.

Minus_Me

I've never nursed them so maybe I never got to that point, granted I rarely order them. I've been hitting up a lot of vodka martini's lately.

I don't know, every time I've made a tequila sunrise it gets really thick and disgusting at the bottom. Tequila + orange juice is great, but the grenadine is too much for me.

Did you add the grenadine first then put the ice in? That's how they recommend you build it but I put ice in first then the grenadine. It disperses a lot better that way. You lose the visual effect a bit though

Minus_Me

That amazing shine you get when you're drunk, its so beautiful.

Having a poutine cause why the hell not. Decided to order one with some smoked meat it as well. YUM >.>

OG Loc

At the hours really fucked up. Just got back from a friend's surprise birthday party and Im playing Far Cry 4. I know my girlfriend isn't trying to give me any pussy and I know Karat needs me so its cool

J. Bravo

my best friend is moving to ohio on sunday. I'm so incredibly sad right now. we had a good ass bro night tonight. hopefully we see each other at least on saturday, but i'm betting his gf is gonna try to stop that shit like the cunt she is.

i'm drunk and a lil high and made out with this korean chick, and the only emotion i feel is sad. this blows.

Wool

It's ~2AM and I gotta wake up in 4 hours.

tumblr_maw3srwDlA1rf0vqto1_500.gif

Salsa

pparently its over with the GF (venezuela)

feelsbadman

we'll see what happens eventually but she kinda just ran outta love and I guess the distance is getting to be too much and the idea of moving together too much pressure or something I dunno.. it's "over" and we'll talk eventually I guess but yeah no more sweet talk or anything, barely been speaking for a week and she wants to be free and dont have the away-boyfriend hanging over her head I guess.. cant really blame her much

drinks

edit: pretty crazy how it's been a year 'together' and I actually posted here the day after I met her in colombia, huh

gonna try to keep myself busy since sending her stuff and seeing her online but not responding is pretty pathetic

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man too much life for me today getting beer and pupusas to hang out and watch twin peaks with my new friend. Gonna do some supreme max level chillin and then back to work.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sorry Salsa. The first and most important step is acceptance. You just gotta kill those feelings somehow and move on. If the feelings don't die then lock them away somewhere deep inside and throw away the key. 🔒

Get'sMad

Trying to make it my 2nd weekend in a row stone sober....if I can make it through this one then I can surely make it 1 more to complete my little 3 week break here. Tomorrow and Sunday are gonna be though tho....

#pray4me

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I get a craving for it like once every blue moon 🌚 but for the most part I never touch fried food these days. TBH most of the time it grosses me out. 😫🍤 One of those things that lose all appeall once you're used to not having them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Barn. Another night where all my usually fellow wayward spirits are missing but don't really care atm. On some #darkboy shit and enjoying the solitude.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My hands shake really bad sometimes. P sure I might be diabetic lol. 😹💀
Yeah dude I have some blood sugary things going on. Indont eat enough. Having a vapor party and gonna make s'mores wirh chocolate later.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah dude I have some blood sugary things going on. Indont eat enough. Having a vapor party and gonna make s'mores wirh chocolate later.
I dunno I just think 2015 is the year eating food has gone out of style. I was already at the forefront of the trend last year. Food is dumb and gross. You're just cramming shit down your face hole, it's really weird and tacky. 🙊

I don't think a blood glucometer costs that much. If I lived in Michigan I'd take your blood sugar for you. I'm certified lol.
My mom gave me one but I never used it then lost it. Don't really care if I'm sick. I'd rather not grow old anyways. 👴

J. Bravo

I dunno I just think 2015 is the year eating food has gone out of style. I was already at the forefront of the trend last year. Food is dumb and gross. You're just cramming shit down your face hole, it's really weird and tacky. 🙊

My mom gave me one but I never used it then lost it. Don't really care if I'm sick. I'd rather not grow old anyways. 👴
Fair enough but I don't think dying from high or low blood sugar is particularly pleasant.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That's cool. I was never meant to have a pleasant death. If you're my doctor all I ask is that you pull the plug when the time comes. 🔌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom