• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last drink of the night for me. Turns out I'll be working tomorrow but in the evening so it's all good. Will probably continued to get smashed tomorrow night though because benders are pretty much the greatest thing ever

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
that was just a test mix. gonna cancel that for now since it was just a quickie. my next mix wip is about the digital //organic synthesis...self actualization via the digiverse. infinite knowledge and understanding.

Mully

Gives I've upgraded to Tullamore Dew, Tito's, Guinness, and Magic Hat for regular drinking. I don't get shiity hangovers anymore, but I'm paying nearly $100/2 weeks for alcohol.

What do I do?

Wool

Gives I've upgraded to Tullamore Dew, Tito's, Guinness, and Magic Hat for regular drinking. I don't get shiity hangovers anymore, but I'm paying nearly $100/2 weeks for alcohol.

What do I do?

Start drinking Hamms, and when you're hungover drink Hamms in the morning too.

How did it go with the identical twins you work with? What do they drink?

Mully

Start drinking Hamms, and when you're hungover drink Hamms in the morning too.

How did it go with the identical twins you work with? What do they drink?

Twins? I've been taking shots of Tullamore for the past hour with the new girl while listening to Sister Nancy and the Stranger Than Fiction soundtrack. Drove the new girl home an hour ago and been drinking since then. Off tomorrow and will probably go to gym when I wake up at 2PM.

Threesomes aren't my thing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's kinda slow these days. Sad. Still daily postings but not the constantly flow of Classic Drunk Thread™.

RIP. 💀

hoggert

Halo2, Zelda, and all his alts
Condom pickle aka master splinter
That weird/cool bro that got choke slammed for being racist after one White Russian

Free kehs

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Halo2, Zelda, and all his alts
Condom pickle aka master splinter
That weird/cool bro that got choke slammed for being racist after one White Russian

Free kehs
that guy is posting as i like turtles. he even pmed me like 2 weeks ago to tell me this and then said "haha but dont tell anyone if i get banned ill know its because of you" i told him that was ridiculous thing to say to someone over the internet and never heard back

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
A mod tried to come in here and tell us what to do so we hacked him until he promised to never show his face in here again. 💻⚡️

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Just got to barn one. My body is still aching from the cold. It's dark and quiet here. The perf place for one or two to juice me up for the insanity of pint nite at barn two. 🍻

Wool

We need to compile a list of deceased NeoGAF drunk thread senior members. There's Coldvein, Copernicus, Balddemon, Altrametal, Egg-something, can't remember it's screen name...not sure who else. They probably weren't important.

Anyways, if you need me I've migrated over to this Community Thread now: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=965603

bye

deathbyvolcano, kentpaul, MiDNites, and Style Fox were classics too. I wonder what happened to them.

edit: and Atramental told us something about being too good for everyone.

Just got to barn one. My body is still aching from the cold. It's dark and quiet here. The perf place for one or two to juice me up for the insanity of pint nite at barn two. 🍻

Fuck winter. Been drinking at my place due to excessive cold. I don't want to go outside

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's getting close to zero with gusts of wind. 😩 I just hate staying home atm tho.

If I could revive one fallen hero it would obv been coldvein. This place just isn't the same w/o him.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do you have Resident Evil 6? It's been my fave lately. Steam vers has this No Mercy Mercenaries mode with is basically ultimate videogaming. 🎮💯

AcridMeat

Banned
It's getting close to zero with gusts of wind. 😩 I just hate staying home atm tho.

If I could revive one fallen hero it would obv been coldvein. This place just isn't the same w/o him.
He'd appreciate that. He's off offending white people in a better place now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Sometimes I forget about my other cats but when I don't and we snugg I start to miss DM and wonder where he is.

Meesh

So... A new high, or low for that matter, for me today; went to work a little impaired. Gonna have to keep this shit at home.

Anyways, 1 more whisky tonight.

J. Bravo

Got a new computer desk and chair. Finally, my computer is in my room and I can probably have some privacy. Me gusta.

pFojCpk.jpg

Get'sMad

Next week is gonna rule

Just checked my federal tax refund status and it will be in my bank Monday which means I'll have a PS4 next week. My booze/weed break ends that Friday too. Gonna buy like a quarter of weed and a bottle of JW Black to celebrate.

Now just to make it through these next 7 days without killing someone and/or myself aldkjflandvoawjeorijan;doncvaoiwehr;io

Get'sMad

I know thats a parody but yeah...

Usually when it's the last one in a six pack of Sierra Nevadas.

God I've almost forgotten what beer tastes like.

hoggert

yeah this lack of beer thing is fucking killing me. especially as my mom (after a 3 month break ofc) has now decided that RIGHT now is the best time to start with crazy bullshit

all i can think about is pussy beer pussy beer pussy beer

Anyone ever had a purple rain before? Just got back from the bar. I think I got their recipe down from the menu. .5 shot peach schnapps, .5 shot blue curacao, .5 rum, throw some grenadine in, 2 OZ of pineapple juice and top with soda. Fucking sweet drink. Though they did some layering shit that I'll have to mess around with before I figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom