• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

Alright...this is the last weekend before I finally free myself of these self imposed chains of sobriety next Friday. Next week I shall be unshackled and able to fill this thread with all my most inebriated musings once again.

I...can...do................this

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Any1 know what movie @J2 is at?? ✨🎥
I'm almost embarrassed but I saw interstellar again lol. I drank a Pliny the elder during it though and we ate some kiva chocolate, it was a very nice time. It's been rainy here today.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
it's kinda crazy but the people who gave me D.M. both just went to prison....it;s p fucked up...all those other cats, his fam, were either sent to humane society or put down, or just went missing before those got locked up. he was the runt the one no one wanted at first but he's the only one that got saved and also turned out to be a wonderful creature. p sure he's the only cat in that litter that survived.

J. Bravo

met this dude i apparently went to jr high with. we've seen each other out a couple of times. and he seems cool. he invited me back to his place to smoke weed. so i went. it was me, him and this other dude who was waaay beyond blacked. anyways i'm fairlysure the guy from jr high wanted to bang, and was just try to get me so high. idk tho. he was checking up on me to make sure i got home safe (yes i did) like a female. anyways #highasfucktho #didntevenhavesex

hoggert

snuggles that's fucked up and sucks

drank last night, felt good. blueballed for nearly 2 hrs and i didn't even mind. chick is fine

Guys, Wonderful 101 is sooooo fucking amazing.
But my drunk friends just don't get this game :(

And the Game and Wario drawing game is hilarious with the right people.

Meesh

Guys, Wonderful 101 is sooooo fucking amazing.
But my drunk friends just don't get this game :(

And the Game and Wario drawing game is hilarious with the right people.
I'm almost drunk enough to buy it, was going to when sober anyways. Lol Gonna have to bite on the physical copy though.
I am drunk enough to put hopes on Canucks beating Penguins tonight though.

Booshka

Looking to get a Mickey's 40oz soon

Vibing to some loud hip hop on the radio.

Should prolly stop posting in random OT threads, fittin' to get banned with the dumb shit I am posting.

(warning scouse/british slang used ahead)

I've been on the ale since the derby. Fairly Bevvied but know whats going on.

I've been speaking to this bird for a long time. Seen each other once some time last year while we were twatted in some club in Liverpool.

Countless times ive asked to go out for a drink or some shit but she never really replies but seems to carry on talking with me like i havent asked anything?

Have i lost the plot or is she playing hard to get?

Im loosing my marbles cuase she is the bees and i know we'd be pretty much perfect together.

Help me Gaf!

PS While you're reading this DM me what you've been listening to recently. I love finding new music xoxoxox

hoggert

drunk for the first time in a while. it was stupid to get drunk off 20 buck a bottle beer thou

think im in love

(warning scouse/british slang used ahead)

I've been on the ale since the derby. Fairly Bevvied but know whats going on.

I've been speaking to this bird for a long time. Seen each other once some time last year while we were twatted in some club in Liverpool.

Countless times ive asked to go out for a drink or some shit but she never really replies but seems to carry on talking with me like i havent asked anything?

Have i lost the plot or is she playing hard to get?

Im loosing my marbles cuase she is the bees and i know we'd be pretty much perfect together.

Help me Gaf!

PS While you're reading this DM me what you've been listening to recently. I love finding new music xoxoxox

i understood all thaat. u actually british or expat?

J. Bravo

Two tall boys, a hot dog, and a bag of chips for 5 bucks from your local Quiktrip. Got an extra dog. Restarting the walking dead tonight. I spent like $45 last night so staying in lol.

I'm almost drunk enough to buy it, was going to when sober anyways. Lol Gonna have to bite on the physical copy though.
I am drunk enough to put hopes on Canucks beating Penguins tonight though.
Buy it now! It is on its way to become my favourite Wii U game.

Anyway, I'm heading to bed now. It's already 5:30 here. Stay beautiful, drunk gaf!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
New friend is coming over to watch twin peaks. We had a good time last night at interstellar but i think its one of those friendships where the biggest thing we have in common is that we smoke weed. She works at the whole foods across the street from my house and i work at the art store across the street from her house. Its a good fit.

For now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Course just as I get 2 the barn the peeps I know are peacing. 👋 Oh well.

Wish I saw intrstllr aka #cosmosboys when it was still in theaters here.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Where have u been all ur life?

We're wasting away. The void grows stronger with every passing day. It's deeper than deep. Blacker than black. But I can look into the abyss with clear eyes. And a full heart. Because I am no longer afraid.

Get'sMad

god damn it..of course the day before I'm going to order a PS4 Amazon pulls it's deal that gave you a year of PS+ for free w/ it and replaced it w/ a copy of Shadow of Mordor...a game I don't want. sigh......

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've vomited on a wall before. Did it once on the wall and all over my bed when I was a teenager. It was black. #pukeboys

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Cant remember the last time I puked from alcohol, I'm able to balance it now.

Was puking every weekend for a while tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom