• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

Arab are your nips still up for purchase?

they're always available

so i made out with this girl and we get along well but she rolled last night or something and came back with a giant hickey on her neck. we didn't do more tahn kiss but i'm pretty salty

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The best thing imo is to suppress the natural tendencies of the monkey brain and just continue to enjoy what you have with a girl without allowing yourself to get attached because that only leads to complications and messiness and sadness. She touches other bing bongs and that's okay. 👉🍆👌

Catching feelings can fuck w your head so it's def liberating to just let go of any expectations and keep it simple. ✌️Always best in the long run or at least that's where I am right now atm.

Anyways, on the third and final night of this weekend's weekend binge. Wouldn't go out but this is the best bar nights and a few people (one in partic...) are supposed to be out here.

Sai-kun

Banned
The best thing imo is to suppress the natural tendencies of the monkey brain and just continue to enjoy what you have with a girl without allowing yourself to get attached because that only leads to complications and messiness and sadness. She touches other bing bongs and that's okay. 👉🍆👌

Catching feelings can fuck w your head so it's def liberating to just let go of any expectations and keep it simple. ✌️Always best in the long run or at least that's where I am right now atm.

Anyways, on the third and final night of this weekend's weekend binge. Wouldn't go out but this is the best bar nights and a few people (one in partic...) are supposed to be out here.

this is such a tough skill to learn but so worth it

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, that's why I chose the word suppress. You can't control how you feel but you can control how you act on your feels. But in my xp if you're successful in doing that your feelings will eventually fall in line with your actions once rationality overcomes the monkey brain. I'm not exactly great at this but I'm learning atm 4sure thru my current relevant xp's w this.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the crick run dry I'm a feared there's a haint blowin' in

#🌲

hoggert

brother, can i catch a feelin'
i think it's important to go with the moment while understanding the fluidity of life and how our lives can at one point be the crest of a majestic wave and the next be nothing but wake created by some asshole's boat.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
brother, can i catch a feelin'
i think it's important to go with the moment while understanding the fluidity of life and how our lives can at one point be the crest of a majestic wave and the next be nothing but wake created by some asshole's boat.
👍

Capn speaks the truth. Just b sure 2 store all your rare jewels offshore and not on the boat. 💎🚤

hoggert

Random dude on cell:
Yeah, did I tell you my daughter got her first period? I said did you know my daughter got her first period done? Yeah. Hmm (random grunting.) Yeah, mmmm. She's taking it well. Yeah, but let me tell you she don't like it at all.

Made waiting for the train somewhat bearable.

arab

Yeah, that's why I chose the word suppress. You can't control how you feel but you can control how you act on your feels. But in my xp if you're successful in doing that your feelings will eventually fall in line with your actions once rationality overcomes the monkey brain. I'm not exactly great at this but I'm learning atm 4sure thru my current relevant xp's w this.

ive just been quiet and not making an effort. the night we made out, a diffrrnt girl at the bar gave me her number but i wasnt gonna send a message but i think i will now

hoggert

Well, if I don't fuck up a relationship, some crazy fucking friend will do it for me 😩 Christ I need a drink. Fucking forgot my rule of never dating unbalanced friend's friends. Something always comes up. Always. And now I have to deal with some pointless drama that im going to flat out ignore due to how petty it is but it will still potentially poison my relationship.

J. Bravo

yeah I have never had a girlfriend I'm not sure I know how to have one. not too worried about it though it's not like i'm in a good spot for one.

also, coffee is like my lifeblood. just drinking it makes me feel so much more alert it's scary.

Salsa

I got measured the other day and I didnt know I was 1.71m

I guess im kinda short

edit: apparently 5'7 is the male average in uruguay so if I dont move im totes not short

arab

yeah I have never had a girlfriend I'm not sure I know how to have one. not too worried about it though it's not like i'm in a good spot for one.

also, coffee is like my lifeblood. just drinking it makes me feel so much more alert it's scary.

coffee is on par with whiskey and franziskaner for me. one sip and the experience alone will make you grateful to be alive

snuggs i'm gonna talk to that girl and tell her it's water under the bridge. i've also got a coffee date lined up with that other girl from the AC dj show

god i fucking love sad music

J. Bravo

coffee is on par with whiskey and franziskaner for me. one sip and the experience alone will make you grateful to be alive

snuggs i'm gonna talk to that girl and tell her it's water under the bridge. i've also got a coffee date lined up with that other girl from the AC dj show

god i fucking love sad music
What is franziskaner?

Also, friend sent me a job opening for a firefighter/emt position. Its in one of the worse counties of my state but def gonna apply. 3k/month lol that would be amazing. Really nervous to apply because if I get it I will actually have peoples lives in my hands. I mean I know my shit but damn talk about pressure to perform.

arab

franziskaner.jpg

german beer. tastes like nothing i've ever had. nectar of gods.

J. Bravo

sippin on a drink that is 70% cherry vodka and 30% dr pepper. it's quite tasty.

just playin starbound and waiting for s07e08 to pop up on the webs

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I should start drinking alone more. It's better to crash and burn when no one else is around. ✈️💥

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Go peacefully into the light. 👋🌞✌️

I have one more that's the best of the new releases. 🙌

AcridMeat

Banned
I hope you see this post before you die blame.

Miss u~

I was throwing out an empty six pack from the weekend today at the bins, it went straight to the other empty six pack from this weekend. D:

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
getting drunk on a tuesday is a sad existence

such is life

i drank all my roomies gold slchager, i wonder if he will notice. he has had it since halloween and ive been the only one drinking it

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
going to buy 6 16oz PBRs

I go for the 24oz cans #tallboys.

It was my night off, did nothing except file for my tax return which is like depressingly small for some reason. Also applied for a job but they won't want me. P much fucked but whatever, it gets easier when you stop caring.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
man it's amazing what you can just plain not think about
👀

half way to the store listening to the new mix
gonna get all my stuff in order for tomorrow tonight so I can feel a bit less anxious I think being stoned out of my gourd has given me a bit of anxiety with all the stuff happening to me right now. Hopefully this beer will level me off. Also been watching a show called Utopia that's very violent and tense. Looking forward to riding my bike to work tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Omg the can is so cold and wet the pbr is so chewy and fizzy it just goes down and down I could drink forever and ever

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'll start drinking tween 🕙 and 🕚. Vibing 2 other new mix and maybe a couple rounds of RE6 merx to kill time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been playing dark souls and when I get up from this bed I'm gonna fry a pound of bacon.

Get'sMad

just gotta get through one more day and a half of work before I finally have a drink again.

pretty hyped to get drunk as hell off like 2 beers.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just:

• made falafel and ate it
  • made a blt for lunch tomorrow
  • made an apple spinach cheese salad for lunch tomorrow
  • made a smoothie ready to blend in the morning
  • made oatmeal ready to boil in the am
  • made jalepeno popcorn to eat now while i finish these beers

whoa it took like 2 hours but now all i have to do is wake up and not do anything tomorrow its gonna be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom