• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I dunno I see cute girls I could probably approach but I'm in too deep in my role as the angsty loner. I just don't bother. I'd rather mantain this status then blow it tryn to impress some random girl.

I used to have friends but they're all gone now.

Minus_Me

Well prepared beef tartare is like a good orgasm. The 5 scotches ain't bad either.

Boring friday night though. Need to spice it up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
artworks-000106418053-rql4t5-t500x500.jpg

https://soundcloud.com/kingsnug/ill-be-out-there-somewhere

I'll be out there, somewhere....

Minus_Me

He's got a new BBC mix???? The old one is ssooo amazing.

The You're dead show was so good, but I felt like I was at that Simpson's hallapalooza episode.

"are you being sarcastic?"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice. I have one more for now.

I won't spoil it but there is a MAJOR birthday happening tomorrow. It's a p big deal tbh.

AcridMeat

Banned
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ my bnoy! I just popped another let's go
He's got a new BBC mix???? The old one is ssooo amazing.

The You're dead show was so good, but I felt like I was at that Simpson's hallapalooza episode.

"are you being sarcastic?"
I didn't finish the first one, only have about 15 minutes left, but it was pretty darn slick. He kind of underwhelmed me NYE but I was too sober by the time he came on.

Minus_Me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ my bnoy! I just popped another let's go
I didn't finish the first one, only have about 15 minutes left, but it was pretty darn slick. He kind of underwhelmed me NYE but I was too sober by the time he came on.

I thought he killed it, but granted I was tanked beyond belief. Enough that I was buying rounds for total strangers. My tab was over 500$ by the end of it, but the crowd seemed so bored almost.

HTupolev

I need to wash my damned saucepans. I have an idea involving dansk mjød and funky shenanigans that requires stove and pan to truly flourish.

Not tonight, though. Tonight is "I'm already beer and mead, and a friend wants to go on a bike ride tomorrow" time.

blargh

Minus_Me

I need to wash my damned saucepans. I have an idea involving dansk mjød and funky shenanigans that requires stove and pan to truly flourish.

Not tonight, though. Tonight is "I'm already beer and mead, and a friend wants to go on a bike ride tomorrow" time.

blargh

I've had that mead in Norway I think, or sweden. I'm not even sure lol.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
No one hates beer. This is a fact. Peace GAF. God bless autocorrect.

HTupolev

I've had that mead in Norway I think, or sweden. I'm not even sure lol.
It's from Denmark but it's pretty widely distributed. Some people don't like that brand because it's very heavy; they use a high concentration of honey, they spice it up with crazy shit like hops, and it's fortified. As someone with a cartoonish sweet tooth, it's amazing.

At any rate, I've got some of their cyser on hand, and I think I know just what to do with it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I won't lie. Wanted to catch her 2nite. But maybe I lost her. And that's fine btw. I don't need her at all. Just want to get high and play hot shots tennis until I turn into a skeleton.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Evolve is too much fun. Fuck the nerds in Gaming hatin on it. The hours fall away.

This last sativa i got is super ace as well.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I went out for a smoke. I may have another. Machete under my coat.

No seriously, tho.. I'm out there protected by my weapons....

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lol I'm the sadboy out there smoking a cig with a machete and a fucking tomahawk in his back pocket,, don't fuck w me lol

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
[Qfuckit]

I've blacked out many times, weed is keeping me here rn. I hope your situation works out. Only one time did I never figure out what happened in a black out. I believe in you, Bravo.

J. Bravo

I've blacked out many times, weed is keeping me here rn. I hope your situation works out. Only one time did I never figure out what happened in a black out. I believe in you, Bravo.
Thank you sir. Its silly, but on my way home from work last night I was thinking about how when I drink I get fucked up. That is definitely the alcoholism that runs in my family, so its probably a good thing for me to stop. I really hope I find out what happened.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Vibin' but also trying to hold back the tears. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom