• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sunrise is beautiful, I am still drunk
My girlfriend has no shutters in her room. Waking up after a night of drinks with bright sunlight is the worst feeling.

My brother just texted me that Majora's Mask was in the mail. Now I don't know if I should stay at home with my girlfriend or get to the pub with my friends.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I kept it cool at the barn but drinking the rest of my growler at home did me in. It's only like five beers worth of beer but when that shit is like 7.5% it can fuck u up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
1530840_643972509001358_539308627_n.jpg

10986036_868625503187688_247226408_n.jpg

Everyone wish D.M. a happy birthday!!! 🎈🐈🎂🎉🎁👏😽 Officially one years old!!! He's all grown up. 😿

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Nothing happened. My dad picked me up. Not in trouble. I just need to take it easy on the alcohol from now on.

Glad to hear.

Rolled out of bed around 4, I was laying down the wrong way in the bed and my feet were just hanging off. Dont feel too hungover, doin laundry. Probably just gonna make this Digornio I got and play some more Evolve. Maybe hit the bars up real late.

Get'sMad

happy birthday dm

had a good laugh at all the marks buying last minute garbage valentines day gifts at walgreens a little bit ago.

might go out for some drinks later but I kinda just wanna stay in, drink some beer, smoke weed and fuck around on the ps4.

Really want to go home now. How many people can you squeeze in one little pub? I feel like Snake in MGS4
microwave scene. That's how hot it is in here.

Myggen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AhXSoKa8xw

From Genius:

[Intro x2]
Everything black, I don't want black
I want everything black, I ain't need black
Some white, some black, I ain't mean black
I want everything black

[Bridge]
Six in the morn', fire in the street
Burn, baby, burn, that's all I wanna see
And sometimes I get off watchin' you die in vain
It's such a shame they may call me crazy
They may say I suffer from schizophrenia or somethin'
But homie, you made me
Black don't crack, my nigga

[Verse 1]
I'm the biggest hypocrite of 2015
Once I finish this, witnesses will convey just what I mean
Been feeling this way since I was 16, came to my senses
You never liked us anyway, fuck your friendship, I meant it
I'm African-American, I'm African
I'm black as the moon, heritage of a small village
Pardon my residence
Came from the bottom of mankind
My hair is nappy, my dick is big, my nose is round and wide
You hate me don't you?
You hate my people, your plan is to terminate my culture
You're fuckin' evil I want you to recognize that I'm a proud monkey
You vandalize my perception but can't take style from me
And this is more than confession
I mean I might press the button just so you know my discretion
I'm guardin' my feelings, I know that you feel it
You sabotage my community, makin' a killin'
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real nigga

[Pre-Hook]
The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
The blacker the berry, the bigger I shoot

[Hook: Assassin]
I said they treat me like a slave, cah' me black
Woi, we feel a whole heap of pain, cah' we black
And man a say they put me in a chain, cah' we black
Imagine now, big gold chain full of rocks
How you no see the whip, left scars pon' me back
But now we have a big whip, parked pon' the block
All them say we doomed from the start, cah' we black
Remember this, every race start from the Black, just remember that

[Verse 2]
Once I finish this, witnesses will convey just what I mean
I mean, it's evident that I'm irrelevant to society
That's what you're telling me, penitentiary would only hire me
Curse me till I'm dead
Church me with your fake prophesizing that I'mma be just another slave in my head
Institutionalize manipulation and lies
Reciprocation of freedom only live in your eyes
You hate me don't you?
I know you hate me just as much as you hate yourself
Jealous of my wisdom and cards I dealt
Watchin' me as I pull up, fill up my tank, then peel out
Muscle cars like pull ups, show you what these big wheels 'bout, ah
Black and successful, this black man meant to be special
CAT scans on my radar bitch, how can I help you?
How can I tell you I'm making a killin'?
You made me a killer, emancipation of a real nigga

[Pre-Hook]

[Hook]

[Verse 3]
When I finish this if you listenin' then sure you will agree
This plot is bigger than me, it's generational hatred
It's genocism, it's grimy, little justification
I'm African-American, I'm African
I'm black as the heart of a fuckin' Aryan
I'm black as the name of Tyrone and Darius
Excuse my French but fuck you — no, fuck y'all
That's as blunt as it gets, I know you hate me, don't you?
You hate my people, I can tell cause it's threats when I see you
I can tell cause your ways deceitful
Know I can tell because you're in love with that Desert Eagle
Thinkin' maliciously, he get a chain then you gone bleed him
It's funny how Zulu and Xhosa might go to war
Two tribal armies that want to build and destroy
Remind me of these Compton Crip gangs that live next door
Beefin' with Pirus, only death settle the score
So don't matter how much I say I like to preach with the Panthers
Or tell Georgia State "Marcus Garvey got all the answers"
Or try to celebrate February like it's my B-Day
Or eat watermelon, chicken, and Kool-Aid on weekdays
Or jump high enough to get Michael Jordan endorsements
Or watch BET cause urban support is important
So why did I weep when Trayvon Martin was in the street?
When gang banging make me kill a nigga blacker than me?
Hypocrite!

[Outro]

Salsa

ffs for real

im posting for the third time to get back to this on the next weekend cause damn missing chances

I need to realize

edit: FOR REAL

J. Bravo

If a girl says "surprise me. I'm not picky" when asked what she wants for dinner, what does that mean? Does she actually care and just wants to make it easy on me(which is actually making it harder)?

Get'sMad

been too long since I had a chill ass Sunday.

gonna just play video games, spin records, drink beer and smoke weed all damn afternoon.

J. Bravo

been too long since I had a chill ass Sunday.

gonna just play video games, spin records, drink beer and smoke weed all damn afternoon.
Me too, minus the beer and weed. I am gonna get some edibles this week hopefully though.

Jtwo, any recommendations for edibles? My friends hookup goes to Colorado and buys a shit ton every week, so I could probably place an order lol.

hoggert

since we didn't do vday taking the girl to a organic sandwich resturant for people watching tomorrow then a hole in the wall straight up naples style pizza place for an early dinner. most likely going to drink a lot tonight and probably more tomorrow with her because i'm not letting her drink alone. it's p hard not to drink 😑

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Me too, minus the beer and weed. I am gonna get some edibles this week hopefully though.

Jtwo, any recommendations for edibles? My friends hookup goes to Colorado and buys a shit ton every week, so I could probably place an order lol.
I feel like all that stuff is regional. Tinctures and lozenges are my favorite products. If you can find something called Phoenix oil that is the AAAA stuff. Kiva is the big manufacturer of medicated chocolate. But again I don't think there's national distribution for cannabis products, so what I get over here in California might not be the same.

I'm into CBD dominant medicine because it doesn't give you the pyschadelic effects associate with THC dominant strains and extracts. I smoke and ingest a huge variety of different cannabis products to suit different purposes.

If you can find a CBD dominant tincture made with grapeseed alcohol (alcohol has quicker onset than olive pile based tinctures I find) I'd get that in addition to whatever else you get.

CBD and THC can counteract each other in interesting ways. If you take a few drops of the CBD tincture about a half hour before you smoke the experience will be much more functional. The CBD will actually lessen the initial rush phase after smoking and make it much easier to maintain a clear head throughout the duration. It also makes the comedown less fatiguing.

Ask your friend to pick you up some pamphlets and guides. They should have them at the dispensary.

Gvaz

Banned
the girl ive been hanging out with says she likes me back and didn't tell me earlier because she didnt want to make it weird.

yayyyyy

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
the girl ive been hanging out with says she likes me back and didn't tell me earlier because she didnt want to make it weird.

yayyyyy

Tell her she made it weird then never talk to her again.

Headed out soon. Last few sundays got weird so I need to try and keep a lid on it this time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What a chaotic year 2015 already is.
I think its gonna be really good though.

J. Bravo

I feel like all that stuff is regional. Tinctures and lozenges are my favorite products. If you can find something called Phoenix oil that is the AAAA stuff. Kiva is the big manufacturer of medicated chocolate. But again I don't think there's national distribution for cannabis products, so what I get over here in California might not be the same.

I'm into CBD dominant medicine because it doesn't give you the pyschadelic effects associate with THC dominant strains and extracts. I smoke and ingest a huge variety of different cannabis products to suit different purposes.

If you can find a CBD dominant tincture made with grapeseed alcohol (alcohol has quicker onset than olive pile based tinctures I find) I'd get that in addition to whatever else you get.

CBD and THC can counteract each other in interesting ways. If you take a few drops of the CBD tincture about a half hour before you smoke the experience will be much more functional. The CBD will actually lessen the initial rush phase after smoking and make it much easier to maintain a clear head throughout the duration. It also makes the comedown less fatiguing.

Ask your friend to pick you up some pamphlets and guides. They should have them at the dispensary.
Aight I'll try and get some more info about where exactly he goes and what products they have. Thanks man.

Today is gonna be a good day. Woke up at like 10, burnout paradise, sledding now. Gotta game some more, study for anatomy, lift, chipotle date with girl I can't remember anything about from Friday. Gonna be weird if she's not attractive at all, cuz when I started talking to her I ws already pretty wasted.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ive never heard of elo
ive waited so long to make a lifeblog post that now theres too much stuff to write for one post

J. Bravo

I just had the worst date in all of my dating history. I've been going on dates since I could drive, and this was by far the worst one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
One time I forgot I had a date and went on a 2 day long bender and showed up for the date reasonably coherent but by the time we got to the bar and I had half a beer I blacked out and vaguely remember tumbling over some clothing racks at a shop in the mall afterwards and then her dropping me off and I think I cried a bit. This was like 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom