• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

One time I forgot I had a date and went on a 2 day long bender and showed up for the date reasonably coherent but by the time we got to the bar and I had half a beer I blacked out and vaguely remember tumbling over some clothing racks at a shop in the mall afterwards and then her dropping me off and I think I cried a bit. This was like 2 years ago.

😿

J. Bravo

Electric Light Orchestra pls.

What happened?
It isn't.
I guess it wasn't that bad in the grand scheme of things but compared to my previous dates it was terrible. She wasn't attractive and she seemed dumb. Also didn't connect on anything or really carry on a conversation without a huge amount of effort.
Idk I'm nosy I suppose. Have you ever dated a black girl before?
Yes, and yes I've hooked up with one. she liked being on top a lot more than other chicks. White girls tend to prefer missionary or doggy, brazilian girls are freaks in general and like to suck dick, and black girls like cowgirl. In my experience.

AcridMeat

Banned
Idk I'm nosy I suppose. Have you ever dated a black girl before?
I haven't
I guess it wasn't that bad in the grand scheme of things but compared to my previous dates it was terrible. She wasn't attractive and she seemed dumb. Also didn't connect on anything or really carry on a conversation without a huge amount of effort.
This was the chick you set up a date with while blacked out wasn't it? That sounds pretty awful haha.

Philippo

Bought a bottle of
Strawberry
Vodka, planning on drink it all by myself before going to some stupid carnival party at a club where they'll play music i hate and people i don't know.

Getting drunk to lower social standards ftw

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Doing some day drinking. Haven't done this in a while.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If it wasn't for being stuck with a night job atm I might pick up day drinking. Right now a catatonic state 24/7 sounds like the best course of action for me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm also cleaning. I'm going to dust my Sega Genesis

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have got to quit smoking and vaping indoors. Its disgusting, theres ash in my keyboard and on the CRT next to my bed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
HMMIGrl.jpg
me irl 🙌🌲

hoggert

kudzu

oh and i haven't been on the ps4 lately; been going through all my old ps3 games i never got around to playing. some gooood shit lol ARMY OF TWO DEVILS CARTEL lololol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm downing a pitcher at the barn b4 going home. P sad considering I'm just here drinking on my own. I used to have friends out here but they're all gone. Sometimes I feel like I chased them all away, but then I realize how silly that is. I barely even exist. No one cares if I'm here or there or on any plane of existence. I guess that's fine. I just don't like being alone but some of us are meant to be that way. 🚶

J. Bravo

I haven't
This was the chick you set up a date with while blacked out wasn't it? That sounds pretty awful haha.
yep. I literally didn't think about her all day until right after I got off work she texted me haha. I feel kind of bad but I'm not going to respond.
I'm downing a pitcher at the barn b4 going home. P sad considering I'm just here drinking on my own. I used to have friends out here but they're all gone. Sometimes I feel like I chased them all away, but then I realize how silly that is. I barely even exist. No one cares if I'm here or there or on any plane of existence. I guess that's fine. I just don't like being alone but some of us are meant to be that way. 🚶

At least you go out and drink where you might meet someone as opposed to me sitting here playing diablo 3 and drinking my 25oz natty ice x2 so I can get a good buzz and sleep without waking up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Like ten tabs open right now. Soundclouding.

For the night is dark and full of terrors. 🌃🙏🔥

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
🌃💀

Living the barn life. It's so cold the weather is putting out red alerts. Try 2 stay alive. ❄️🚑

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was with some people but I guess they just left unannounced. No wonder I am the way I am, lol. Went out for a smoke and never came back. Gonna drink at least a few more so I can be sufficiently buzzed when I get home 2 enjoy the warmth and some tunez and gamez.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I met a girl 2nite. I really liked her, the way she looked at me made me feel something, but I'm back home drinkin beers and I probably will never see her again.

So, it's 01:10 here in Australia, I just popped another Beer. My alchi-meter is showing 0.1700. will I be able to drive the kids to school in the morning, or do I just send the Wife?
And for the record, you're my best mate, i love you etc.

Had to edit because someone 3 posts up has Frank Sidebottom as their avatar, and I love Frank Sidebottom. Just wanted to make that clear.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeeesh definitely feel like I've just come off a bender but now I kinda want to start back up. It's only been 44 hours since I last drank. Dang.

Nice. Nice>

edit: what's the track at 18-19 minutes? It's sweeping me away to a better place.

Ah thanks for asking I think this is the track I was taken with

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
snuggs teach me how to live without emotion

It's not really something you can learn. You just have to experience enough disappointment and despair until eventually whatever was left inside of you fades away and only the void remains.

Get'sMad

it appears no one wants to really hang out w/ me tonight, but thats okay.

I have plenty of beer, marijuana and a really vivid imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom