• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

Dunno if I'm gonna drink much tonight. Off work at 10 and still gotta lift so prob not. Then again, I think I'm becoming an alcoholic, so idk.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The part about witnessing the void is realize it's all that ever has been

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a saison. Got some new brush pens today. Waiting for my friend to come over and she said she's bringing chinese food! We've been hanging out for 5 days short of a month now. :eek:

Pumped on new brush pens.

Get'sMad

sipping some vodka sodas, blasting tunes and playing some games having a grand old Friday alone.

only reason I was a little disappointed no one wanted to hang tonight is cause I've been unusually joyful/manic the last week and want to embrace it before I spiral back into the chasm of the abyss.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996380

Help me out Drunk GAF, I think I am on to something.

That's definitely a real thing. Freedom from your daily inhibitions can be a good thing just as easily a bad thing. What tips the scale is usually just how much you've had to drink. On occasion I've made bold moves that paid off thanks to the right buzz. I've also done the opposite, many times. But more often then not I'll have an idea of something I'm super committed to doing but then when I wake up in the morning I'm like nah....

Booshka

That's definitely a real thing. Freedom from your daily inhibitions can be a good thing just as easily a bad thing. What tips the scale is usually just how much you've had to drink. On occasion I've made bold moves that paid off thanks to the right buzz. I've also done the opposite, many times. But more often then not I'll have an idea of something I'm super committed to doing but then when I wake up in the morning I'm like nah....

Ya, it's usually a drunken thought or comedy bit for me. One worth expanding or abandoning,depending on teh innebriation.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Once the cold is over. If I make it that far. I'll be so ready for the wilderness. Brainstorming my new mixes in the meantime.

When that time comes, if I am still alive and If u need 2 find me...I'll be out there, somewhere.

J. Bravo

well snuggles i don't know what to tell u. i had 3 shots of jack and a fosters and i'm buzzin nice. gonna jerk it and sleep like a baby

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, faded away for a moment there, thought I was out but still alive. More fucked up in so many ways than ever before but also more fucking alive than I ever was before. Lol. As monstrous as I am, I could fucking destroy every previous iteration of myself and reign supreme.

Anyways, listening 2 classic mix No Escape need to formulate some shit to top it. Still my most played mix. Just gotta find the right vibe to xpress the struggle.

Kjellson

I just dropped my Macbook Pro on the floor.

It holds, but holy shit I'm drunk.

Edit: I was so fuckin scared when it fell to the floor lmao.

Kater

Banned
I just danced a round on my table, for whatever reason. 😹

I mixed Amaretto with Jameson, Ben & Jerry's All or Nut-ting, fresh cream and some ice cubes.

tumblr_nk55l2599J1s5zvkco1_400.jpg

I'm a weird. 😾

hoggert

i worked four hours overtime friday and going to work 9-10 hours tomorrow wtf am i doing with my life. i didn't have beer tonight -_-

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dear diary

She said chambray linen
I thought she said chambrailining

Hey you guys.

I drunk dialed my friend who lives 2 hours away. He's drunk too. He's gonna come down to my city and we'll hang out this weekend.

Drunk snapchatted my old coworker. She's pretty cute.

Talked to my brother. He's never seen me drunk in person so I'm sure he's getting a kick out of this right now.

You guys are way better than Reddit.

My favorite k-pop video right now is 4minute's Crazy. Hyuna <3

People make the most personal threads in OT. It's a public forum for gods sake and some of these people post pics of themselves and meet other members IRL. Just insane.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
maybe I'm getting old but OT is embarrassing me lately

i just can't

I've always considered myself a young member of GAF. (I'm 27 fwiw) but yeah the last 2 years I've really started to feel like I'm aging out of GAF a little bit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Out for a few. It's not that exciting but at least not horrendous like it was here last fri. Was gonna meet up with an associate from work but he was wrecked when I saw him earlier so it's probably for the best. I have three tallboys that have been undrunk for like a week now so the night will go on whether I stay or go. Still trying to get this new mix 2 gel trying to step up my mix game atm.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, I need weed too. Gotta find a good hook up soon. Ganj is so much better than booze. In the meantime I found these weights to lift gonna keep liftin that shit and gonna try to get in a push up/sit up habit so by summer my shit will be tuned the fuck up. I already got my lower body and shoulders tuned, just need to work on arms and stomach.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah, I need weed too. Gotta find a good hook up soon. Ganj is so much better than booze. In the meantime I found these weights to lift gonna keep liftin that shit and gonna try to get in a push up/sit up habit so by summer my shit will be tuned the fuck up. I already got my lower body and shoulders tuned, just need to work on arms and stomach.
What happened to cycling?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
negative 28 or positive 28? we deal with the former. you literally get slurpee brain freeze from walking outside for just a few minutes. gotta keep moving your toes so they don't get frost bit and die. it's fucked up. but we deal with it. I wear like four layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom