• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Blew a huge opportunity with a girl tonight but for once in my life I dont feel regretful about it because wow I have a serious case of the runs. Like there was shit reaching critical mass about to burst out, building up down there.

Hind sight reaffirms my decisions for a change. Feeling optimistic about life.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Made some friends at da bars, played darts, pretty cool dudes.

Eatin McD's now, never make any girl friends.

Bagerk

You know it's been a good night when you wake up your girlfriend at 5am to pat the random cat you found outside and brought back to bed to snuggle.

Salsa

its 10 am and I just got home

I ended up going to a fucking rave with some girls and doing ketamine for the first time in a whiiiile. No idea how any of that happened but hey

a rave wtf man

Salsa

one of the chicks had like a piercing in like.. her front gums? like above her front teeth

it was kinda hot, she had glasses too

hot

Bagerk

I used to go to raves, get home around 10am on Sunday and then work for 8 hours at a supermarket. I used to spend more money on drugs to get me through the Sunday than I did the Saturday night. Eventually my manager used to leave as soon as I came in because he was an alcoholic and just wanted to go to the pub so I would get the younger guys who worked on registers to do my work while I lay up in the break room and drank and did drugs. Making the best of a bad situation I guess.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I sacrifice this energy to the god of cardio may he rid my body of these toxins, banishing them through perspiration I am reborn anew

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Side note: you are allowed and encouraged to worship the god of trance and the god of cardio simultaneously

Be righteous

AcridMeat

Banned
My fortune from last night reads "You constantly struggle for self improvement - and it shows."

THE FUCK

my dad didn't even have a fortune in his cookie our family is cursed.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm joining an archery club

I've made a lot of positive decisions in the last two months

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
No I've never seen that movie but isn't it a remake of its a wonderful life?

arab

Yeah Arab what kind of jeans did you buy, bro?

EDIT: Oh. Cheap Monday.

i have some old skinnies i got from H&M two years ago that fit me perfectly but i haven't been able to find ones that compare. my old jeans are torn and tattered but all the other jeans i've tried are never perfect.time to see oe the cheap mondays will compare

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Keep it.

Karoeke showdown tonight. A friend of mine is in it. It's pretty fun but most of the contestents are ok singers but just boring like they're in an American Idol auditon or some shit. The guy I know just rages up there and people love it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Arrowhead brand sparkles is the canonical sparkles

pellegrino has sodium in it while perrier does not

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna make a concerted effort to wear more red. I grav towards blacks and greys and a little blue cuz my eyes but red is such a vibrant, striking color. A little touch of it can go a long way.

AcridMeat

Banned
I saw a shirt exactly like it for $12

I've been drunk every day since Friday. I'm proud of that fact. Trip in a couple days, going to be lit the majority <333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom