• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

i am lovin the buzz from wild turkey. it's such a good buzz. like, i feel great and will sleep incredibly sound, but will not be hungover at all. amazing.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We just watched Jurassic Park. Now we're making snicker doodles and are gonna watch the lost world. Drinking widmer hefe and lagunitas ipa.

Mindlog

Tuesday is the best day for work drunk.
Took a vote. I would have to be beyond blackout drunk to forget my pokerstars password.
And to vote for the measures to pass the patent that would make us very wealthy.

Social responsibility mafuckas.

Salsa

gonna drink some wine and go to see Inherent Vice at the theatre alone cause I can

also dad getting a bypass surgery tomorrow and im trying to get it off my head shit

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from a work dinner. This is unrelated to the dinner but we're starting up a website/ecommerce branch and I'm supposedly in charge. I say supposedly because it hasn't happened yet obviously, but I heard that there is a new computer being set up for me in my own little corner back in the warehouse which is the most exciting news I've ever heard in my entire life. Watch it not work out.
or work out and then ha im managing an online store all by myself.
In real time. As I go about my business.

J. Bravo

I think I have lbceo's number. And I had bunch of you on snapchat but that account got locked and I can't use snapchat anymore lol :(

Anyone listen to drakes latest mixtape? Energy and 10 Bands are my favorite songs on it.

esms

Didn't know this thread existed. Just a college student gettin' drunk here. Hope you guys are having a good Thursday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from Lucky wth 4 tallboys.
Actually only got back with 3 because I drank one on the way.
Feeling very very positive about the future. In the present moment I feel all depression. And in the present moment for all perpetuity I will experience all depression simultaneously as if stuck in a dimensional nexus. However, it is possible to glean radiating warmth from the positivity of your future outlook. Not much, a few photons stimulating the one true black sea. But enough.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was on the floor waiting to die but then I remembered I hadn't completed my Spelunky daily run and was revived. My soulless corpse shambled on 2 the ps4. My gang of cats supporting me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Remember the times when we played GTA together. Fighting the cops on my own is fun but just not the same without u. 😔

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
8BTURFw.jpg

Gonna slip out for one more smoke. Might end up like one of those dead dudes on mt everest and just be a landmark frozen to the sidewalk.

Get'sMad

it's the freakin weekend baby ima about to get pretty drunk (and high).

My day was made better too when I got home and found these sick posters in the mail that the nice folks at italians do it better sent me for free

http://i.imgur.com/rp371qr.jpg

Just need the dang album to drop now.

Drunk + sad = worst combo ever.

Really. Worst. Makes me want to erase myself from existence.

If you're sad, don't wait to be drunk out of your mind, just go see friends or family. It'll lift you up.

I've had a $200 few glasses of champaign, so I'm feeling really good right now. I made a thread about feeling good. Then I discovered swipe texting and now I'm just messing around seeing how well it works. It's pretty fun!

J. Bravo

I think this guy I grabbed a beer with is gay. Which is weird because if he is, I think he thought I was and wanted to hook up when i invite him out. Or it's just his personality lol. Anyways he's super cool and he asked me if I was pc master race. He also built his own PC. Might have a new friend.

Get'sMad

It's fuckin cold out dudes. Stocked up on booze tho. Not leaving the house today and just drinking, smoking, jamming to tunes and gaming. might make some reckless internet purchases at some point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom