• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

GAF it's way too early and I'm already tipsy and watching house of cards with friend. Do I keep going? And do I wait until he's distracted and karate chop his ass?

I have a pretty good story involving a Karate Chop. I was at a friend's house and we were both about 13-14 years old, so dumb as fuck. We had just got back from going to a theme park, Knott's Berry Farm in SoCal. My friend was able to convince his mom to get him a pocket knife while we there. The event in question happened while we were unattended, (his mom was a Taxi driver and worked weird hours.) So, I went to the bathroom, his bathroom had a short, straight and narrow hallway leading to it. While I was in there, I heard some rustling around outside.

I realized that it was my friend waiting outside of the bathroom door trying to scare me, surprise me, whatever. So, I decided to come out swinging, in the form of an open palmed Karate chop. While I was striking down upon my friend, I realized he was holding something. He had his pocket knife drawn, and my hand came right down on it.

My pinky finger on my right hand immediately cut open and had a fingernail shape and sized piece of skin hanging off it. We both panic, I grab a hand towel, apply pressure and stop the bleeding.

Everything works out, outside of some minor nerve damage that still to this day effects how my palm completely opens and how the pinky finger rests. The scar is appropriately in the shape of question mark. A great WTF moment in Booshka history.

I have a pretty good story involving a Karate Chop. I was at a friend's house and we were both about 13-14 years old, so dumb as fuck. We had just got back from going to a theme park, Knott's Berry Farm in SoCal. My friend was able to convince his mom to get him a pocket knife while we there. The event in question happened while we were unattended, (his mom was a Taxi driver and worked weird hours.) So, I went to the bathroom, his bathroom had a short, straight and narrow hallway leading to it. While I was in there, I heard some rustling around outside.

I realized that it was my friend waiting outside of the bathroom door trying to scare me, surprise me, whatever. So, I decided to come out swinging, in the form of an open palmed Karate chop. While I was striking down upon my friend, I realized he was holding something. He had his pocket knife drawn, and my hand came right down on it.

My pinky finger on my right hand immediately cut open and had a fingernail shape and sized piece of skin hanging off it. We both panic, I grab a hand towel, apply pressure and stop the bleeding.

Everything works out, outside of some minor nerve damage that still to this day effects how my palm completely opens and how the pinky finger rests. The scar is appropriately in the shape of question mark. A great WTF moment in Booshka history.

look at the bright side that's a great story for when somebody asks you about your hand

hoggert

ⓅⓁⓔⓐⓈⓔ ⒽⓊⓇⓉ ⓂⒺ

My birthday sucked pretty hard. Mostly because my girlfriend was pissed for not going to the pub and instead playing videogames and drinking alcohol at my place. It ruined the whole mood and a potentially nice little party.

But at least I got Bayo 2, Mario Kart 8, a French Press and fucking Zelda Monopoly as gifts!

Booshka

My birthday sucked pretty hard. Mostly because my girlfriend was pissed for not going to the pub and instead playing videogames and drinking alcohol at my place. It ruined the whole mood and a potentially nice little party.

But at least I got Bayo 2, Mario Kart 8, a French Press and fucking Zelda Monopoly as gifts!

It's your birthday, not her excuse to be taken out for a party. Enjoy it the way you want to. If she wanted to stay in on her birthday and watch movies/TV or whatever, and you were pissy about not going out, you'd be the bad guy right?

Happy Birthday, do you.

esms

Your Bday, your rules. Glad you got dope gifts. Happy birthday.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
oh
My
God

What is with this week?

/

I've been bed for the last hour texting and it's the best Saturday night ever. Talking about almond milk with my bro linnet.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Birthdays usually suck. My last one was okay just went to the bar after work and saw a few friends but got some free drinks and chilled with some girl after who's name I can't remember. At least had some fun and punctuated the night in the most ideal way.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
😎🐔

Just ordered another pitcher just as I started 2 feel fairly buzzed. Oops. I'd give out a few glasses but I don't think any1 out here would want my charity. Got like one hour 2 drink all this.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can't stress enough how hilarious that chicken looks.

Get'sMad

love that pic j2

god i just got home and reek like cigs from hanging out w/ my cig smoking pals.

time to change clothes, heat up some food, smoke herb and chill.

Booshka

Doing way more work to this Shock Top 12 pack then I expected.

040913-shock-top-variety-pack-01.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been watching Deadwood again best show ever and this bar is p much The Gem of our town minus the whores and the murder.

J. Bravo

wish i could find the arab nipple gif. must have had it bookmarked before i reformatted my computer. also, looking through some of the older drunk threads. I miss that atmosphere.

Link0080

So, for the first time in my life I've gotten fucked up to the point of throwing up. I hardly remember anything. I've only been drinking for about 2 months. Depression drinking I think. I didn't drive but I fell asleep in the car and woke up around 5 am to the car honking. I was looking for the keys but couldn't find them, got out to look with a flashlight but then I realized they must be in here because how else would I have gotten in lol, they were on the passenger floor, ugh. I felt good enough to drive, so I went home but then I decided to go put gas. My sister called me, she said my mom was going crazy because she didn't see the car in the driveway but I'm sure she cares more about the car then me. Went to McDonald's and got 2 sausage egg mcmuffin awww yeah. I'm sitting in the driveway writing this. I have work in about 4 hours but I'm gonna call in sick or whatever, my supervisor is cool, she'll understand. OK time to head in for bed.

Edit: I honestly don't know why I wrote this, not like anyone cares >_>

hoggert

So, for the first time in my life I've gotten fucked up to the point of throwing up. I hardly remember anything. I've only been drinking for about 2 months. Depression drinking I think. I didn't drive but I fell asleep in the car and woke up around 5 am to the car honking. I was looking for the keys but couldn't find them, got out to look with a flashlight but then I realized they must be in here because how else would I have gotten in lol, they were on the passenger floor, ugh. I felt good enough to drive, so I went home but then I decided to go put gas. My sister called me, she said my mom was going crazy because she didn't see the car in the driveway but I'm sure she cares more about the car then me. Went to McDonald's and got 2 sausage egg mcmuffin awww yeah. I'm sitting in the driveway writing this. I have work in about 4 hours but I'm gonna call in sick or whatever, my supervisor is cool, she'll understand. OK time to head in for bed.

Edit: I honestly don't know why I wrote this, not like anyone cares >_>

Don't be too hard on yourself and your parent does care about you unless they don't but in that case they are shit bags.

Found a place near me that sells four packs of good German shit for six bux RIP THIS BREAK

It's your birthday, not her excuse to be taken out for a party. Enjoy it the way you want to. If she wanted to stay in on her birthday and watch movies/TV or whatever, and you were pissy about not going out, you'd be the bad guy right?

Happy Birthday, do you.

Your Bday, your rules. Glad you got dope gifts. Happy birthday.
Thanks guys :)

She just doesn't understand how I rather sit at home with my best friends than go to a club/pub/whatever. After I told her that we definitely won't leave my place she said some really childish things like how it's not really my birthday so why should she congratulate me (I was born on leap day, so I technically don't have a real birthday until next year) and what a big loser I am for being unemployed since November.

But I can't be to mad at her and I know that she didn't mean it.

Anyway, I have a lot of alcoholic leftovers. Gonna enjoy that with Bayonetta 2 now!

think i'm gonna try being sober for a little. between the coke and the painkillers and the drunken escapades and basically not remembering entire weekends, it's getting a little much.

though apparently last night was hilarious. i had three r.a's and three security guards chasing me as i ran through the dorm going in to random people's rooms. wish i could remember it.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We fell asleep drinking saisons and watching speed and I spilled my beer all over her head and shoulder because I was asleep lol

There's something weird and yet beautiful about drinking on a Tuesday night.

We're playing a Mario kart 8 drinking game. For example: when you place 6th you have to take 6 sips. And so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom