• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

mUbcyUt.jpg

the achievement of my acid trip

NickNotch

I bought a 6-pack of 'Name Tag' from Trader Joe's. I drank it. It was nor very good but I'm drunk and it was super cheap.

Now I'm sending messages to girls on Okcupid and feeling like total shit.

IT'S TUESDAY.

Thanks, Trader Joe!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Arab you're the best! That background is insane looking!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
J2 fell on some spikes. 🙀🚑

I stepped to close to a tiki trap. There were frogs everywhere!! 😿🐸

There's something weird and yet beautiful about drinking on a Tuesday night.

We're playing a Mario kart 8 drinking game. For example: when you place 6th you have to take 6 sips. And so on.

I wish I could do things like this but unfortunately it won't be possibly for like a year at least. Not only do my friends not like playing party games that much (we only play super smash if somebody is visiting from out of town and we drank), but we also started two-three tv shows that we gotta watch. One of them being person of interest, that is gonna take forever.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
When u threw the girl into the spikes. 😹💆

Everyone in DT should he reporting in a daily Spelunky run. 💎 I report in every day. It's the only thing keeping me alive.

I wish I could do things like this but unfortunately it won't be possibly for like a year at least. Not only do my friends not like playing party games that much (we only play super smash if somebody is visiting from out of town and we drank), but we also started two-three tv shows that we gotta watch. One of them being person of interest, that is gonna take forever.

I sometimes wish I couldn't do that. Always feel even more like shit when I wake up with a hangover during a weekday. I just need a job as soon as possible.

But yeah, I'm really blessed with my best friends. They live within a 2 minute walking distance, they love videogames as much as I do and they actually want to play all the party games with me on a saturday night. We never watched a TV show together though, just movies. We should give that a try someday.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
On my monthly-ish stay out at my moms house. Mostly come out here so she stops asking why she hasn't seen me in so long but it's alright since they have a nice tellie and usually some drank. Sitting by the fire, soundclouding and spelunkin. These are my two favorite things. 👌

Snackin on a Philly pretzel and spicy mustard.

What are your favorite drunk snacks?

Drunk snack- by far the best shit is Whataburger honey butter chicken biscuits

#smokerryday snack- I haven't done this shit since I was like in late high school (college and job were too important to fuck up by doing this) but I remember going once to Taco Bell with a friend and eating a bunch of those chicken burritos. The sensation of the hot delicious flavor going down our throat. MM MM MM.

And yes Archer I know, "phrasing!"

hoggert

another day drinking german beerr

another day with a hard dick

i love drinking shit named after cartoons that i did like ever

bought german beer, jamaican patties, japanese noodles, and american condoms. cashier did not miss a beat lol

thread needs more art

i can smell my sauce burning but fuck it tomato garlic sauce supposed to be burnet

esms

#smokerryday snack- I haven't done this shit since I was like in late high school (college and job were too important to fuck up by doing this) but I remember going once to Taco Bell with a friend and eating a bunch of those chicken burritos. The sensation of the hot delicious flavor going down our throat. MM MM MM.

That looks heavenly.

I love spicy mozzarella sticks at the bar when they're half-priced, mmmm.

I love 5 Guys, but I love it even more when I'm drunk.

Ditto on the 5 Guys. Bar food is great, too. The drunker you get the better it tastes. I got a place near me that makes fantastic nachos and I'll order a giant plate of those and go to town on em with some buddies.

arab

honey butter chicken biscuits HNNNNGGF

whataburger was my favorte aspect of living in the south

nkY8GOa.png

hoggert

the south is worse then hell. people would come up to me and me like good morning andas notherner ID BE LIKE WTF YOU WANT MY MONEY FOR YOU FUCK but yeah its the south not the north and you actually talk to strangers not try to kill them with words

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude my work computer came in. It's happening. I went into the break area and there was a big Dell box on the floor which is totally going to be just for me to run the website and ecommerce platform out of. Gonna make a cubicle out of foam core in the warehouse and bring a few of my hue lights to get the ultra zoned out spreadsheet ambiance flowing. Also Im think I'm falling in love? I'm not sure.

Better drink these beers to be safe from all this change.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
ugh have to tell my recent friend I've been booming up with that we have to stop hookin up she's on her way over and all I can think about is how my stove is messy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just remembered I hVe tater tots in the freezer and freaked out with bliss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom