• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Bravo

i think i have some country fried steak im gonna make. i'm pretty drunk drinking this spring batch from some company called mothers. pretty good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My hands aren't shaking that hard right now which is nice. They're quite calm. Sometimes my hands shake so hard. I might die soon. snuggler cosmic journey listen to that shit.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
You drifted off. I can hear and see and touch and feel the liquid of your detachment from us. Come back to home base. Or don't. I'm alive and strong and ready to make a mockery of all this other shit.

Salsa

I went to a club and I made out with a girl and another girl mocked me for being bald

my self esteem is thoroughly confused

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Fucked up. Didn't even go 2 the bar last night. Just drank a few tall boys and also had most of a growler of this beer that's like 8%. Not good.

LRS3CS6h.jpg

The game is on!

Been a long time since I talked to you fucking weekend warriors... yeah im definitely talking to you "snuggles"

you guys drinking tonight or just casually out at an overpriced restaurant drinking dumb shit when you should be home on GAF.

Booshka

I got a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Torpedo's, they are good to fuck me up. I'm a broke beer drinker, so I gotta get the heavy shit on sale.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Been a long time since I talked to you fucking weekend warriors... yeah im definitely talking to you "snuggles"

you guys drinking tonight or just casually out at an overpriced restaurant drinking dumb shit when you should be home on GAF.
Watch your tone, swine. 🐷 I got destroyed last night and now that work is done I might head over to the bar even though my head still aches. 😤 I only drank (lightly) once this week so maybe I'll go full binge this weekend. 🍻💀

Minus_Me

Four bottles of wine, a bottle of Champagne, a bottle of Pernod.

"casual overpriced restaurant drinking"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Made it to the drug barn but it was prob a bad idea. Packed ass 2 ass full of strangers. Not that chill atm imo but I haven't been with the herd for amost a week now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I get called low key chill, laid back by people getting to know me. But they don't know what's within. Those who get 2 know me fo real get a much diff exp. My tru self exists within like a leviathan lurking beneath dark waters. Come close and I will envelope u with the tentacles of my deep darkness.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
The moon is growing stronger. It worries me sometimes. Sometimes I think there is in fact a little man who lives on the moon aka the moon man and he gave me a look that pissed me off. If I have the chance pre-earth 2 moon apocalyptic collision, I'm going 2 make the earth 2 moon leap and beat his fucking ass. Gonna body slam him until he turns into literal moon dust.

I'll inhale his vapors and gain all his strengths, obviously.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've lost my mind. Oops, sorry. I saw my og drunk thread posts recently and I was so normal att (at the time). Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom