• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoggert

It is a little known fact that there is no intelligent life on the moon besides green, ice cream making rabbits and the real non-reptoid Obama who has spent the last three years up there in his moon bunker using low g and a weighted training gi to increase his ki to a level high enough so he can dunk on Steve Nash

Fuck Kevin hart

Get'sMad

got my sunday day drinking on and gonna keep this buzz going into the night.

loving this extra daylight despite the fact I was like half dead when I woke up today.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude yeah it's 6:30 and I'm gonna go for a jooog

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
2nite is the epic conclusion to my weekend binge adventure. 🎉 Then I need at least a couple wholesome nights at home b4 I collapse. 🚨🏥

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
so i think im dating my coworker
we havent really talked about it and weve pretty only held hands and kind of kissed while watching tv but im pretty sure were already married

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

im drinking a lagunitas pilsner, eating cold vietnamese food and am about to play some dark souls because its now the weekend

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
"Sorry to disturb you but..." has been my opening line to all my recent texts. I feel like it really works.

j2 do u still have that animated gif of the lady putting a vhs into her goggles and if so, please post. I've been trying to find it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I think spending more time around cats than people has been changing me. I peed into a snow bank and my first instinct was to kick ice over it 2 cover it up. Every night when I go 2 sleep I have at least 2 cats snuggled up next 2 me. They're like little orbs of heat.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
yNpb.gif

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes man all this shit piled up.

I haven't even eaten yet.

I'm about to go take my Mom to buy a tree, LOL. I haven't seen her in months since she screamed at me for over an hour on christmas because I wouldn't eat christmas dinner at her house because she's bein a straight shit about her and my fathers divorce.

its cool though, at work some old lady gave me miniature vegetable sculptures so im gonna give them to my mom in a show of good faith and hope we can get through this incredibly awkward trip to friedman brothers without her making shit comments about my dad.

then at 4 im going to meet my manager for drinks downtown. its gonna be cool there is a lot to talk about since im being put in charge of the webstore. in our incredibly fuzzy hierarchy she is top dog but im about to move significantly up the chain (of 6 people). so it should be a good meeting of the minds

then my new girlfriend that im going to marry is going to pick me up on the side of the road and drive me to safeway so i can grocery shop because i have absolutely have to #1 priority get that done today.

after that were gonna go back to my house and hopefully play proteus with a giant subwoofer and hold hands some more

i just need to eat something before i faint

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yikes man all this shit piled up.

I haven't even eaten yet.

I'm about to go take my Mom to buy a tree, LOL. I haven't seen her in months since she screamed at me for over an hour on christmas because I wouldn't eat christmas dinner at her house because she's bein a straight shit about her and my fathers divorce.

its cool though, at work some old lady gave me miniature vegetable sculptures so im gonna give them to my mom in a show of good faith and hope we can get through this incredibly awkward trip to friedman brothers without her making shit comments about my dad.

then at 4 im going to meet my manager for drinks downtown. its gonna be cool there is a lot to talk about since im being put in charge of the webstore. in our incredibly fuzzy hierarchy she is top dog but im about to move significantly up the chain (of 6 people). so it should be a good meeting of the minds

then my new girlfriend that im going to marry is going to pick me up on the side of the road and drive me to safeway so i can grocery shop because i have absolutely have to #1 priority get that done today.

after that were gonna go back to my house and hopefully play proteus with a giant subwoofer and hold hands some more

i just need to eat something before i faint

Congrats in all your success. The Moonman has blessed you with good fortune. 🌜✨

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of good fortune I just ordered a cheeseburger from a food truck and I might get a crunch wrap supreme on the way home.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
she ladi lay ontop of me beacuse it makes me feel like youre there and i sad ill aly on to pp of you because you are tgere

J. Bravo

I just used adblock to block and image for the first time ever. It was in this thread, on this page. 3 guesses which one, first 2 don't count.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend just told me "you're either a part of the genderless dystopia or you chew tobacco" and I spit out my drink

Might start tweeting again with all this inspo

J. Bravo

This guy filling in from another store that I've worked with a couple times wants to smoke after work. I am getting a serious narc vibe from him though. Might have to change my mind.

Edit: How can you tell if someone is a narc?

Also this chick I work with just asked me to her senior prom...wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom