• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

I tore up a Stone Enjoy By 4.20 today. 6 pack of nearly 10% ABV beer, holy shit I am gone.

I'm a big dude so I can hang, might ride my bike to a taco truck fpr some grub

I dint think there is much point in even trying bloodborne tonight.. at the part of the night where you want it to keep going but its over.. time to roll one and listen to some reggae. One love.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
So I've been working a few night shifts lately and my sleep schedule is fucked. I literally wake up go out drinkng, go home eat food, watch movies and sober up. Then when morning comes I eat dinner and fall asleep around noon..... FML

DrM

Redmond's Baby
holee shit, went to a local pub for a beer.... almost crawled back home...never mix jack daniels and beer. Never. I am so wasted, everythin is spinning..please stop the planet I want to get out!

J. Bravo

drinking warm bud light from st patricks day, watching notre dame kentucky, and internally debating whether or not I should go out and get laid.

thoughts?

Meesh

drinking warm bud light from st patricks day, watching notre dame kentucky, and internally debating whether or not I should go out and get laid.

thoughts?
Can't even believe your debating bro, being laid is better than no laid at all. See also: a happy J. Bravo is a laid Bravo. :)

Get'sMad

been battling one of the late game/optional bosses in bloodborne all night. got her down to a sliver once and fucked up. I feel like Notre Dame right now.

vyvanse is really weird. the come down was so bad that i started crying and talking about how terrible i am as a person, but then i guess that wasn't a comedown because i started feeling a lot better and gave an impromptu hour and a half lecture about los angeles building codes and general architectural history. it's 6am now and i don't think sleep is gonna happen tonight.

Gvaz

Banned
isnt that like adderall or something

i really should be on adderall, but ehh

loans are so bad even with income based payment im debating starting a second job, and i already work 40-50 hours a week full time above min wage :|

J. Bravo

Vyvanse is Adderall that lasts all day so I'm not sure why you would take it later than like 10am. I have a prescription for it but don't really take it anymore. It was impossible for me to do anything physical in the mornings, my extremities were cold all the time, and it was hard to fall asleep. Got a lot more done though.

Also, just ordered the ps4 bloodborne bundle. Probably shouldn't have but oh well.

AcridMeat

Banned
Also, just ordered the ps4 bloodborne bundle. Probably shouldn't have but oh well.
I saw that deal, so glad I don't have the money for it right now. If the money I'm owed was here it'd be shipped already hahaha

Seriously though gvaz good mix *thumbs up*

I'm listening to araabmuzik again since they're playing here in June. \o/

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Happy Hour on Sundays is best $1 Beers.

Ran into a girl I uses to talk to last night. Thought she was crazy and deleted her number but she said it was an ez boyfriend texting me not her.

To talk to her again or not? Hmmmm

J. Bravo

I saw that deal, so glad I don't have the money for it right now. If the money I'm owed was here it'd be shipped already hahaha

Seriously though gvaz good mix *thumbs up*

I'm listening to araabmuzik again since they're playing here in June. \o/
I honestly probably shouldn't have done it but whatever its done now and will be here Wednesday lol.

And yes, that mix is actually amazing. Good shit
half life 2 is hard man

especially with a controller

i don't even know where I parked my boat

I'm still looking for it

edit: fuck i love zard
are you playing the new update?

Salsa

how does one get over this

its been 4 months send help

AcridMeat

Banned
Happy Hour on Sundays is best $1 Beers.

Ran into a girl I uses to talk to last night. Thought she was crazy and deleted her number but she said it was an ez boyfriend texting me not her.

To talk to her again or not? Hmmmm
Go for it, but I wouldn't have much patience for 'em.
you smart motherfucker

pillars of eternity is now my lover
How are you liking it?

I may go get some beer so I can cheers you brah

FAST 7 THURSDAY OH MA GAW

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Go for it, but I wouldn't have much patience for 'em.
How are you liking it?

I may go get some beer so I can cheers you brah

FAST 7 THURSDAY OH MA GAW

True, true. Got to get her number again deleted it when the crazy texts happened lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Not posting pictures of her would be a start.
scrolled up to post this

Anyway, work is almost over my weekend is about to start and I'm gonna try real hard not to drink because as a powerful CEO I need to not be constantly hungover. I was making breakfast with my gf this morning and talking about how it feels weird not to be mildly hungover.

Hit a new plateau bloodborne's combat system last night.
Still just on the first area working on my mastery. Thinking about trying out the other weapons soon too.

It's so fucking good. I haven't really had time to truly sink my teeth into it though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Our morning affirmation ritual is as follows
Said in front of the mirror said:
I hate art
I hate artists
I hate art culture
I hate the art community

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Got so high last night off some keef slept like a baby.

How you guys feel about hookah?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Anyway, work is almost over my weekend is about to start and I'm gonna try real hard not to drink because as a powerful CEO I need to not be constantly hungover. I was making breakfast with my gf this morning and talking about how it feels weird not to be mildly hungover.

Yeah when I had actual daytime responsibilities it def didn't bode well for me to show up most mornings hungover and still half-drunk from the night before. Basically lost an hour or two of potential productivity in the morning to that. But then even when I didn't drink the night before I wasn't impaired but I still struggled to care about anything just the same. Depression, lol. 😹

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Brahs I've been at this bar since 4pm. Tab is only $20.got her 6 he's ago....

Turnt.

Meesh

Went out but the guaranteed lay decided against, so I met some cool people. But no sex 😢
Bummer, it's always crushing when the guarantee backs out. But hey, meeting up with others may mean better prospects on the horizon?
On a side note, I may not be drunk enough for drunk gaf for a bit, on a shutdown now so I've gotta play nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom